OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2015 11:36 am  #1

Welcome to Boardhost!

Welcome to your new Boardhost forum!

We hope you enjoy our service.  If there's anything we can do to help, visit our Support Center at http://support.boardhost.com/

Be sure to visit the Administration Area link in the top bar to customize your new forum and get familiar with the powerful tools available to you.

Your friends @ Boardhost.com, Inc.

6/04/2015 11:44 am  #2

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( Old Saying )) was it not far better to be equipped with a blind faith that refuses to question all that lies around us ? ( 2 ) you like a weasel , reputed habit ( 3 ) he or she would understand that the majority are right , those who bow their necks to a yoke and pull heavily to move a burden ( 4  ) the burden is only the weight of true happiness ( 5 ) he or she had gone with empty hands ( 6 ) he or she had gone like a wind and noise through life . like a wind he or she would disappear and for forgotten  ( 7 ) virtue is ice but there is always a sun which can melt it ( 8 ) and  that knowledge struck them like a bullet through the brain ( 9 ) that living is better than dying , for everyone ( Who really Knows ? ) ( 10 ) let us be peaceful , pouring oil on those troubled waters ( 11 ) a man who thinks twice forgets hated ( 12 ) you pouch-faced old rat ( 13 ) but see what a perfect harvest of revenge you have ( 14 ) the man who killed a whole flock of ducks gives one away to the needy ( 15 ) you wanted to throw jack to the dogs ( 16 ) are you a double-crossing rat ( 17 ) he says that a broken thing is not worth money ; and only children waste time over old toys ( 18 ) men that sing cannot use knives for fighting ( 19 ) jim , think too quickly for our tongues to keep always on the one straight road ( 20 ) two pairs of hands dragged him out of the corral like a fish out of water ( 21 ) you put green spectacles on a donkey , it cannot get fat on wooden chips ( 21 ) a long road is not covered in one step ( 22 ) the boy is not a man in one day ( 23 ) one mouthful does not fill the belly  ( 24 ) you can catch the wind more easily than you can catch life ( 25 ) every breath empties something from near our heart , and something that will not return ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/02/2015 12:24 pm)

6/06/2015 5:10 pm  #3

(( Old SAYING -ptr - )) women are like food ( 2 ) we can not always be hungry ( 3 ) music makes us think of women ( 4 ) flowers and the breath of flowers makes us think of women (  5 ) we are our own destroyers . (  6 ) it is love that we are in love with ( 7 ) white men and yellow men and black men and brown men - all in love with love ( 8 ) one woman rubs out another ( 9 ) tomorrow rubs out today ( 10 ) a man in love is a child again ( 11 ) then only one moment in the day is the beautiful moment ( 12 ) only one grape in the cluster is delicious ( 13 )  tomorrow you will see things in a better way ( 14 ) = grief woman = her face will be swollen . her face will be bloctched . grief makes a woman ugly , and grief will make you hate her , because the grief is not for you ( 15 ) you know that the mind of a girl is the mind of a child . it shines and darkens many times a day and night ( 16 ) the thing that is nearest the heart is often the most deadly ( 17 ) she has been kind to you all this time only because she hopes to make you kind to the other man ( 18 ) even if you had your teeth in my throat - I'd stll say it ! ( 19 ) a man is a less desirable citizen than a Royal Bengal tiger ( 20 ) we blink our eyes as it ( 21 ) they've all been salted away ( 22 ) hell - and - fire ( 23 ) we'll talk shop ( 24 ) in a house where trouble is served up boiled for breakfast and fried for lunch and hashed for supper ( 25 ) he had the temper of a bull terrier ( 26 )  you poison little rat ( 27 ) he's got the temper of an old woman ( 27 ) your best plan is as plain as the nose on your face ( 28 ) I've had to hop a dozen times in my life  ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/27/2021 1:16 am)

6/07/2015 11:05 am  #4

((( THINK ABOUT THIS ))) HOW CAN A CRIMINAL GO STRAIGHT ? When NO ONE WILL GAVE HIM or SHE A JOB after HE or SHE DID CRIMINAL ACT  ? Anyone WHO DID ANY KIND OF CRIME . THESE  PEOPLE  HAVE VERY HARD TIME TO GET A JOB . BECAUSE  THEY HAVE CRIMINAL RECORD . THE CRIME COULD BE VERY  SMALL  CRIME or BIG CRIME YOU NEVER GET A JOB from THE GOVERNMENT or ANY BIG BUSINESS or ANY  SMALL BUSINESS . Only thing you have to do is try - try to create YOUR  OWN BUSINESS with out MONEY . BECAUSE EVEN THE BANKS WILL NOT HELP YOU . Your help will come - MAYBE - Your Parents - Friends - or Religives , This is BIG - BIG Maybe ! ( THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT HELP YOU - THE GOVERNMENT WILL CONDEMN YOU - YOU ARE DOOM - )  by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/13/2015 2:32 pm)

6/07/2015 12:05 pm  #5

((( IN South Part of SASKATCHEWAN )))  Regina , Moose Jaw , and same SMALL TOWNS are getting their DRINKING WATER TO THERE HOMES FROM " THE BUFFALO POUND - PROV- PARK . This YEAR THE BUFFALO POUND - PROV - PARK is FULL of ALLERGY WEEDS . THE WATER INDUSTRIAL PLANT CAN NOT KEEP AND REMOVE ARE THE ALLERGY WEEDS FROM THE WATER FOR EACH CITIES AND SMALL TOWN. I HEARD THEY HAVE TO CONTROL USING THE WATER FROM EACH HOME AND BUSINESS SOON . I BELIEVE THE BIG - BIG PROBLEM IN BUFFALO POUND - PROV - PARK IS BIG HERD OF  CATTLE WASTE and  CATTLE URINATE AROUND AND ON  THE SHORES of THE BUFFALO POUND EVERY YEAR AND SECOND BIG - BIG PROBLEM IS THE FARM SPRAYING STRONG AND POISON CHEMICAL SPRAYS ON THE  WEEDS AND USING STRONG LIQUID FERTIZER TO GROW THERE CROPS ON THEIR FARMS CLOSE TO THE BUFFALO POUND - PROV PARK . THIS ALL GOING ON VERY CLOSE TO THE WATER IN BUFFALO POUND - PROV PARKS FOR YEARS . I HEARD EVEN SOME PEOPLE WHO HAS CABINS THERE . EMPTY THEIR SEPTIC TANKS EARLY IN THE MORNING IN SPRING AND SUMMER AND FALL IN BUFFALO POUND . THE GOVERNMENT ALLOW MOTOR BOATS IN BUFFALO POUND . I HEARD SOME PEOPLE URINATE  AND DROP THEIR HUMAN WASTE OFF INTO THE BUFFALO POUND WHEN THEY ARE FISHING IN THEIR MOTORBOATS  . WHEN THE FISHPERSON HAS TO GO . ( REMEMBER THIS - THIS  IS THE WATER THEY USE FOR DRINKING EVERY DAY FOR REGINA , FOR MOOSE JAW , AND SMALL TOWNS IN SASKATCHEWAN . FOR THREE YEARS LOTS OF FISH ARE DIEING AND ROTTING ( DECAYING ) ON THE SHORE IN THE BUFFALO POUND - PROV - PARK  . (  WE DRINK THIS WATER ! ) I BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD  KEEP THE CATTLE AWAY FROM THE SHORE FROM BUFFALO POUND . AND STOP ANY KIND OF SPRAYING CLOSE TO THE BUFFALO POUND AND ANY KIND OF FERTIZER PUTTING IN THE SOIL BY ANY FARMERS NEAR BUFFALO POUND - PROV PARK IN SASKATCHEWAN CANADA . ) THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STOP PEOPLE  SPRAYING WEED KILLER or ANY KIND OF POISON SPRAY AROUND THERE CABIN'S IN THE BUFFALO POUND and STOP  MOTOR BOAT on THE BUFFALO POND  - PROV PARK AREA ,  TOO  by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/13/2015 2:36 pm)

6/17/2015 6:17 pm  #6

((( OLD SAYING - ptre- )))  = Men are like That , Like Iron , All Kinds = big fellows with plenty of the juice of life in ' em dried up and blown away inside of a few days . you never can tell . sometimes iron cracks at the first whach of the hammer ,  and sometimes it's the hundredth blow that crystallizes it and breaks it ; and sometimes all the hammering of a long life ain't going to more'n temper that metal and make it closer and closer to steel , and tougher , and more true . men are like that . like iron , all kinds  ( by ) joes_skies

6/17/2015 6:49 pm  #7

((( old SAYING -lky- ))) I've brought you here to ask you what soil you'd grow best in ( 2 ) that's all ! everyone buries the hatchet ( 3 ) remember the man who brought the snake back to life ( 4 ) keep fire under the pot ( 5 ) that's the way to get on in this little old world of ours ( 6 ) if I  could get this much space , I'd hire you ( 7 ) their resolution when it comes to rubbing elbows with death ( 8 ) he ain't got more'n a quarter of an inch of rope beneath him and he's walking over a whole doggone gulf . he's a game little devil ( 9 ) the sheriff was in a great roubles and confusion of mind , apparently ( 10 ) I've raised a good deal of hell ( 11 ) me are turning bottoms up to a long friendship and a smooth one , this drink is on me ( 12 ) refused to hook up with me ( 13 ) a dog can learn that much about a man , if the man's his master ( 14 ) he'd even swallow the hook , if he break the line afterwards ( 15 ) she's a great hand at geyying the hatchet buried ( 15 ) the boys in like moths around a candle flame ( 16 ) a man who loves wine too well dreads the tasting of the first glass ( 17 ) she's dangerous , so is a tiger's paw  ( 18 ) you start drifting like that with your head down , and youll hang up on wire ( 18 ) when a pony ain't bridle wise , you can't blame it for bolting ( 19 ) , he can't help talking , no more than a calf can help bawling , or a burro braying  ( 20 ) you whacked him in the stomach he'd have indigestion the rest of his life ( 21 ) take a horse that interferes , he's always liable to give himself a bad fall ( 22 ) I 'd put him in my pocket and hope that maybe , some time , I  could pick up one more friend just like him , because that would make the real music ( 23 ) this thing was splinning around in my brain  ( 24 ) a young horse can stand a terrible lot of bad weather ( 25 )it was almost like seeing a figure of sand dissolve in water ( 26 ) you take a dog that's been stung on his nose , and he nevr takes kindly to bees ( 27 ) I brought these out to get your eye , says the fly to the spider ! ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/18/2015 12:29 am)

6/18/2015 12:32 am  #8

(( PEOPLE )) some of 'em are just copper . they got a face printed on 'em , and they're round as a gold piece , and got the same kind of milling , and all . but they're cheap stuff . they don't amount to much , except just to fill in and make change ( by ) joes_skies

6/18/2015 12:38 am  #9

((( PEOPLE - part 2 - ))) then there's paper money . some of it's worth a dollar . some of it's worth a thousand , according to the print that 's put on it , and who put the print . you pass one ten dollar bill and get change for it . you pass another and get jailed , because the money's crooked . and there 's a lot of men that way . according to the way that you read 'em , they may be worth something , but at bottom , they're just made up of paper junk ; touch a match to 'em , and a lot of million dollar people would go up in a couple of whiffs of smoke ( by ) joes_skies

6/18/2015 12:42 am  #10

((( PEOPLE - part 3 - ))) then there's some coin that's silver . it's all right . it means what it says . it's worth something . but you'd have to have a whole train of mules to carry away a fortune in it . and lot of people are that way , that I've met . they look pretty enough and bright enough , but you'd have to have a thousand of 'em to get anywhere with such friends ( by ) joes_skies

Board footera