OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2018 5:03 pm  #981

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( Making a " LOG House " )) the walls , the logs solid and fitted one to the other without crack or crevice . nop chinking here , for the logs had been faced with an adz until each lay cheek to cheek against the other ... a wall two feet thick or more , and a handsome stone-flagged floor ( something to think About ) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson

5/23/2018 5:14 pm  #982

((( Civilization ))) civilization is a recent thing . with many , it's still no more than Skin Deep . if you live in a busy community , you must live with the knowledge that maybe Two Out of Every Ten People are only wearing the outer skin of CIVILIZATION .  and it there was No LAW , or it there was not the Restraint of Public Opinion , they would be Utterly Savage ... even some people you might know well ( copy ) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson ( Something to Think About )

5/23/2018 5:21 pm  #983

(( THE " LAW " )) people often think of the LAW  as Restrictions , but it needn't be , unles it's carried to EXTREMES  . LAWS can give Us Freedom , because they offer  SECURITY  from The CRUEL , The BRUTAL , and the THIEVES  of Property . in EVERY COMMUNITY - even in the Wildest Gangs and Bands of Outlaws - there is some kind of LAW, if only the FEAR of The LEADER . there has to be LAW , or there can be NO GROWTH , NO SECURITY ( copy ) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson

5/23/2018 5:25 pm  #984

((( The "FAST " Draw - 1866 - ))) in the Year 1866 , THE FAST DRAW was an unheard of thing out WEST  of the ROCKIES . IN TEXAS : CULLEN BAKER and  BILL LONGLEY had been usin' it , but was about the extent of it til that moment  . ( copy ) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson ( Something to Think About )

5/23/2018 6:03 pm  #985

(((  " EACH " Person unto himself  ))) you can't talk about all Indians the Same Way . any time a man or woman comes along and says "INDIANS " or " MEXICANS " or " ENGLISHMEN " he's or She's bound to e wrong . EACH Man or A Woman is a person unto Himself or Herself , and you'll FIND GOOD , BAD , and INDIFFERENT Wherever you Go ( copy ) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson ( Something to Think About ) the Conservative People and Christians People  should think about this Across  Canada

5/23/2018 6:07 pm  #986

((( - 1800 's - No Jobs for Irish People ))) you'll find places in eastern cities and west of U.S.A  where they'll hire no man or woman with an Irish Name . a good many of those who come here are poor when they land , and nobody knows what lays behind them ( copy ) by - joes_skies ( Something to Think About )

5/23/2018 6:15 pm  #987

((( " 1465 " Irishmen Were Ordered by " LAW " ))) there was a time long ago when IRISHMEN  were ordered by LAW  to take an English name , and around about Fourteen Sixty-Five , a time later , all those in four countries were to take the name of a Town , a Color , or a Kill . such as SUTTON  , CHESTER , CORK , or KINSALE for the town . or the colors - any one they'd  happen to choose . or a TRADE , such as a CARPENTER , BLACKSMITH , COOK , or BUTLER , to name just a few . ( copy ) by  - joes_skies - for - joe olexson ( Something to Think About )

5/25/2018 11:20 am  #988

((( 85% Men " DONE " like Women ))) I " BELIEVE " 85% Men " DON'T " like Women . The Men just Needs THEM For : Sexs - To have Children - To Clean House and Keep The Home Nice INSIDE and OUTSIDE  - To Wash Clothes - To Cook for Them - Keep The Yard Nice with Grass and Flowers and Garden - Men Need someone to Sleep With - Men " NEEDS and WANT ' . It does Not  make THEN  like Women  . ( WOMEN ) The women I believe is 85 % really Don't Like Men . But They Also Need Them for SEXS - THEY Want Children - Mostly Women like to Keep House Nice Inside and Outside  - And Cook - And Wash Clothes - And Like To keep The Yard nice with Flowers and Trees and Garden so they Need a Man . Because They Don't like to work out on a Job . Plus THEY REALLY DON'T Like to Sleep ALONE , Too . So They Really Need A MAN . It DOES NOT MEAN THEY LIKE MEN . (  Remember 85% PEOPLE Lives but NOT A HAPPY LIFE ) by - joes_skies

5/29/2018 5:12 pm  #989

((( what other Men or Women  have ))) people have asked in every age , in every time . many men or women want what other men or women have . men or women are often greedy , jealous , and vindictive . or they look across the fence at what they think is greener grass . they pursue will-o-the- wisp dreams . men or women have died , something for nothing , to profit from someone else's spoils . and the end is not yet in sight  ( copy ) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson

5/29/2018 8:02 pm  #990

((( Old Saying - cft - ))) they were out-of-sort and sore at the world . let them stew about it ( 2 ) peter's words of the night before sticking like spurs into his brain ( 3 ) you'd had a hard time fillin' a thimble , ( 4 ) then we was lucky to get out with our skins ( 5 ) his weapons were wit and the bitter wine of his experience ( 6 ) I'll be a yellow livered coyote if that don't take first prize ( 7 ) got ears like a cat . could hear more'n anybody else  ( 8 ) you'll see you ain't the on'y one's got hair on his chest ( 9 ) you an' me may not see eye to eye ( 10 ) mac and have him call off his dogs ( 11 )  here we set , like an ol' ladies' tea party ( 12 ) I showed the white feather 'cause of no cliff  ( 13 ) I was sweathin' blue water by the time I'd gone down a hundred feet ( 14 ) he wasn't just runnin' wild . he had a bee in his bonnet and soon I  see what it was ( 15 ) if you want to dance , you pay the fiddler ( 16 ) I this dance the devil does the fiddling and you pay in blood ( 17 ) not until I see what I'm shooting at . anybody who shoots blind is a fool ( 18 ) I  didn't see him around , but that don't cut no ice ( 19 ) you want I  should shoot him a little . maybe cut his ears back ( 20 ) he's mean as a rattler , and just as deadly ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Board footera