OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2018 7:58 pm  #1081

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( OLD - Saying - bgt- ))) he's still loaded to the hocks with suspicion ( 2 ) a two-bit cow-tailer not dry behind the ears ( 3 ) I reckon I'm barkin' up the wrong tree ( 4 ) he would be in trouble up to his neck ( 5 ) we'll quit playing each other left-handed compliments and talk turkey ( 5 ) you can't talk to me that way , you young whippersnapper ( 6 ) when you hear bear the lash crack , you'll jump ( 7 ) the old scoundrel is making me a cat's paw to pull his chestnuts out of the fire ( 8 ) the way a Negro slave used to do , owned body and soul : looks like you've got the deadwood on me ( 9 ) it would be the end of the road for you ( 10 ) this old wolf was still on the make , extending his holdings a bit here and a bit there ( 11 ) he had come up the hard way , trampling down those who stood in his path ( 12 ) I've got the whiphand , never forget that . when you hear the lash crack , you move fast , you're my man ( 13 ) it would do him good to realize fully that he had his tail in a crack and could not wiggle loose ( 14 ) helpless as a snake beneath a forked stick ( 15 ) he had to find out of what malleable or indomitable stull john was made ( 16 ) you could be arrested , you lit out hell-for-leather ( 17 ) you are quilty as sin ( 18 ) you're a poor liar ( 19 ) though he had money enough to burn a wet mule , as one ridders had put it ( 20 ) must want to cuss me out or tie a can to me  (21 ) you're smart enough to take orders , obey them exactly , and keep your mouth padlocked ( 22 ) he doesn't give a tinker's damn for what will happen to you  ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (9/30/2018 10:48 am)

8/19/2018 2:08 pm  #1082

((( " WHY " DO WE ALLOW KISSING ? ))) I can believe PEOPLE STILL KISS EACH ANOTHER IN THESE  DAYS . DO YOU " KNOW " WHAT YOUR PARTNER Did Each Night or IN A DAY with HIS OR HER LIPS AND MOUTH AND TONGUES AND WHAT HE OR SHE SWALLOWS DOWN HIS OR HER THROAT ?. You better watch these (( SEX MOVIES . )) You WILL FINE OUT WHAT YOUR PARTNER IS DOING WITH HIS or HER LIPS , MOUTH , TONGUES AND WHAT THEY ARE SWALOWING DOWN HIS OR HER THROAT EVEYDAY OR NIGHT . MALE 80% is using his LIPS , TONGUES , MOUTH , and THROATS  suck and cleaning Female ( PUSSY -" Gentiles " - URETHRA - UAGINA - ANUS )  before sex or after sex AND SWALLOW THINGS DOWN THERE THROATS . MALE OR FEMALE IS USING THEIR MOUTHS  , LIPS  , TONGUES  - " busy  "-  SUCKING ON PENIS - TESTICLES - BAGS - ANUS - TOES and TONGUES , THEY ARE LIKE VACUUM CLEANERS SUCKING ON ANYTHING ON YOUR BODY  (  I will not mention .anymore " I'm GETTING SICK THINKING ABOUT THIS " . THEN WE KISS EACH OTHER - WE KISS THE CHILDREN - WE KISS THE BABIES - WE KISS OUR PETS . Human KISS EVERYTHING .around THEM . (by ) joes_skies - Don't Kiss Me - I DON'T WANT INFECTION  OR DISEASE FROM YOU . KEEP YOUR LIPS AWAY . ( I WONDER WHY SO MUCH CANCEL IN THE THROAT IN THE MOUTH AND TONGUE AND GUMS THESE DAYS IN FEMALES AND MALES AND TEENAGERS )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/19/2018 5:36 pm)

8/20/2018 10:22 pm  #1083

(( EARLY " Froze " Aug.20 , 2018  )) I really " Believe " This Year will be very Early Froze . The Night Are Getting Colder and The Wind Is Getting Colder each Day in South Of Saskatchewan . The Summer Birds are Gone . I don't see them feeding or Singing any more . I Believe This " WINTER " will  be early this year . like last Winter in The South of Saskatchewan . I don't " HEAR " to many " RICKETS ' this Summer . Not to many Dragonflies , Butterflies , Bumblebees or  Lady Bugs  this summer in Saskatchewan .Lots of Fruit on the wild fruit trees this year in Saskatchewan ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/20/2018 10:41 pm)

8/21/2018 6:39 pm  #1084

(( Old Saying - cft- )) roger's life still hung on a thread ( 2 ) he was one sick man . two weeks ago I wouldn't of give q plugged quarter for his chances ( 3 ) the truth is I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel ( 4 ) I'll be johnny-on-the-job  ( 5 ) oldtimer who owned the wagon lot was sitting relaxed as a cat in a tiptilted armchair supported by an adode wall ( 6 ) they shook hands and said ." vaya con dios " ( 7 ) he was a game devil with plenty of sand in his craw ( 8 ) he saw his own goose was crooked ( 9 ) he meant to use it as a toeshold to pry loose further evidence ( 10 ) I  was on the edge of it , just eyeballin' you ( 11 ) mr.smith put me through the wringer ( 12 ) he stomped all over me like a bunch of wild mossy-horns in a stampede ( 13 ) he sure whangs his fists in like the kick of a mule ( 14 ) young and full of vinegar ( 15 ) fit as a fiddle ( 16 ) I'd been run through a meat-grinder ( 17  ) he's got this town buffaloed ( 18 ) he's one wampus cat ( 19 ) a man named Kinsley will swear to that from hell to breakfast ( 20 ) you bet he will do to ride the river with ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

8/21/2018 10:44 pm  #1085

((( A POEM  ))) dry bones in the valley , I really do believe . dry bones in the valley ; oh , some of them bones are mine .some come a-cripple , some come a-lime , some of them bones are mine . some come a-walking with a hickory cane , some of them are mine  ( copy ) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson

8/21/2018 10:48 pm  #1086

(( Never lift Behind )) A COWBOY Sold His Saddle Only when He had Reached The Lowest Point of Self-respect . The Words were Used to Express Contempt for a Man's Degradation ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

8/21/2018 11:08 pm  #1087

(( OLD Saying - vfr - )) I had to go wild . I know it All and couldn't be told Anything ( 2 ) I found myself trapped ( 3 ) sam turned the screws on me ( 4 ) I knew he was crooked as a barrel of snakes ( 5 ) I said good-bye to my pride and decency then ( 6 ) I shall go back to visit my people , but they probably won't kill the fatted calf for the prodigal ( 7 ) she would be in the thick of it ( 8 ) the fat man was as helpless as a flapping trout on dry land ( 9 ) I'll thrash you within an inch of your life ( 10 ) jack , who was still gasping like a fish out of water ( 11 ) that scoundrel who owns you not to let the ugly shadow of his on you ( 12) you are a weasely murdering crook ( 13 ) you sure fixed his clock sudden ( 14 ) that was a custom of young cowboys who relaxed from the rigors of the long drives " to see the Elephant " . ( 15 ) you sure cut the mustard for you ( 16 ) john is a black-hearted devil sure enough ( 17 ) you don't know that little rooster ( 18 ) he'll go out in smoke fire ( 19 ) if doesn't go , to be shot down like a wolf ( 20 ) get him to tell you what's eatin' him ( by ) joes_skies - for - joes_skies

8/21/2018 11:18 pm  #1088

((( Old Saying -srt- ))) damn a man with no guts ( 2 ) this town is dead ( 3 ) the men have no gir up and the women no jingle ( 4 ) you can't grind your own corn in my mill  ( 5 ) there isn't anything left for me to do but fight or quit like a yellow dog ( 6 ) = FORTY-FOUR = a forty-four or a forty-five was often called a CUTTER in the Southwest ( 7 ) I don't have to take that from a whipper-snapper like you ( 8 ) I am kinda johnny-in-the-saddle now ( 9 ) we adjourn this present meeting " Sine Die "  , which I reckon is a Dutch or a Frog word meanin' till you get the drop on me  ( 10 ) kids still wet back of  the ears  ( 11 )  to bad we got the kid and not his brother , but after all nits grow into lice ( 12 ) the young men might prove their undoing , for the cars were stacked against them ( 13 ) you certain;y showed that damned sidewinder ( 14 )  jack wanted to crawl into a hole and pull it in after him ( 15 ) if you want this guy's clock stopped , give the word ( 16 ) I don't want it , you are laying it in my lap  ( 17 ) but don't think you can bully me ( 18 ) he'll start his gun smoking if he thinks he has a chance ( 19 ) he's dangerous as a cornered wolf ( 20 ) we been underdogs a long time ( 21 ) we're kinda scrapin' the barrel ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/22/2018 11:41 pm)

8/22/2018 11:04 pm  #1089

((( He was Our " FIRST " Prime Minster  )))  Sir John A. McDonald was our " First " Prime Minster = 1867 . WE ALL SHOULD RESPECT AND HONOUR HIM WITH  SPECIAL REGARD TOWARD HIM . THE GOVERNMENTS SHOULD " STOP ' ANY TOWN OR CITIES IN CANADA TAKEN DOWN Sir. John  A. McDonald "  STATUES " of him .  we never lived in 1800's to know what was the right or wrong way treat the native people across Canada or any kind of people in Canada  . CANADA was just " BORN " and creating PROVINCE and Letting IMMIGRANTS in Canada . Canada was just bring CIVILIZE INTO CANADA 1867 . THE INDIANS WAS STILL KILLING EACH OTHER - MAKING WARS WITH DIFFERENT TRIBES everyday - STEALING FROM EACH OTHER - STEALING THERE  WOMEN FROM EACH OTHER - MOVING ROUND ACROSS CANADA - LIVING ON NATURE FOODS - RUNNING AROUND ALMOST WITH NO CLOTHES ON - LIVING IN SKIN TEPEES  - LIVING VERY POORLY ACROSS CANADA WHEN Sir. John A. McDonald came the first Prime Minster in Canada. The West of Canada wasn't  Must Was Going on Down There . Just Indians and few White Trappers living in the west . WE All FORGOT HOW IT WAS THEN . Sir . John A. McDonald ( Prime Minister of Canada ) had to learn Quick and Jump Quick to get CANADA RIGHT WAY OF GROW UP . Sir. John A. McDonald government in Ottawa brought in THE LAW - R.C.M.P - Brought in C.P.R - Brought in Schools - Universities -Brought in Civilization across Canada . INDIAN ALL ACROSS CANADA WAS DOING THEIR THING . THEY DIDN'T TO LEARN WHITE MEN WAY OF LIVING . I BELIEVE HE AND GOVERNMENT IN THE 1867 THOUGHT THEY WERE DOING THE RIGHT THING TO BRING CIVILIZATION TO THE INDIAN IN CANADA . EVEN THE U.S.A DONE THE SAME THING TO THE INDIANS IN U.S.A IN 1800'S .  I BELIEVE TO GOVERNMENT SHOULD {{ PUT THEIR NOSE INTO THIS  }} and { STOP } any TOWN or CITIES TAKEN DOWN  Sir . John A. McDonald's  { STATUES }  and STOP IT QUICKLY . HE WAS OUR FIRST PRIME MINISTER and Created CANADA and Created The First LAW Across Canada  and C.P.R A Cross Canada  and Created First  the Federal Government in Canada . ( by ) joes_skies = I Just Mention just Few things he done - he did lots more in Canada = (((  = REMEMBERS =  THIS EVERY = PRIME  MINISTER = IN CANADA DID SOME WRONG TO SOMEONE AND MADE SOME MISTAKES IN JUDGMENT )))  ARE WE GOING REMOVE THEIR STATUES TO NAMES ON BUILDINGS AND ROADS AND STREETS ACROSS CANADA ? ))) WE SHOULD GROW UP AND BE ADULTS AGAIN . ((( 1800's Adult Indian did not WANT TO LIVE LIKE WHITES WHY = Work for a Living = Live in e Area = Be Farmer or Rancher = Or Work for Someone = and Live IN A WOODEN HOUSE = and They Didn't want to go TO SCHOOL TO LEARN ((( THE GOVERNMENT TOOK THEIR CHILDREN AWAY TO MAKE THEM LEARN THE WHITE MEN WAY OF LIVING  and BE EDUCATED TO LIVE IN THIS MODERN TIMES ))) How The NATIVE ARE CRYING - 80% DON'T WORK Right Now . They have INDIAN SCHOOLS only 35% goes to school in Reserves and only 35% of Indians are working like a white man = they are costing canada government lots of money each day for 250 Years ( They Never Change they don't want to work  ) THEY GET EVERYTHING FREE TO THEM and THEY ARE THE  POORISH PEOPLE IN CANADA ( WHY ? ) I called THEM ( THE CANADIAN ROYAL FAMILY )  ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/25/2018 11:05 am)

8/22/2018 11:46 pm  #1090

(( A Poem )) Henry Ward Beecher , his sunday school teachers  and all his scholars to boot , drink what they call sassafras root ; but 'twould be the same if it had its right  name , " tis the juice of the forbidden fruit  ( copy )  by - joes_skies

Board footera