OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2018 1:21 am  #841

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(((( Home Remedy = 1800's ))) " Whiskey for Pain  " bring him whiskey , peter ' s eyes , replaced it for a long moment with a look of pain that must have been exquisite . his lips parted and he groaned so that each man there winced . doctor saturated his own hand with it , forces his forefinger between peter's clenched teeth . peter's mouth worked ,the  whiskey and tasting it slowly . peter's lower lip and poured very carefully but unstintingly .  peter started to shake his head but the movement brought on the pain again and doctor was ready with palliating liquor . peter swallowed more , his pain - wacked face had  peace . ( by ) joes_skies

2/26/2018 7:14 pm  #842

((( " WHAT " is Canadian " CULTURE " ))) Do you " KNOW " what is " CANADIAN CULTURE " IS ? I don't KNOW = Do you KNOW ? IMMIGRANTS DO HAVE A CUTURE . EACH IMMIGRANT WHO MOVED  INTO CANADA TO LIVE . THEY LEAVE A GREAT CULTUTE - STRONG CULTURE BEHIND THEM WHEN THEY IMMIGRATED TO CANADA . They ' KNEW ' THERE CULTURE WILL FADE AWAY SLOWLY IN CANADA . IF THEY DON'T TRY TO KEEP THEIR CULTURE A LIVE  BETWEEN THEIR PEOPLE WHO MOVED HERE . THERE PAST AND CULTURE IS GONE FROM NEXT  GENERATION AND NEXT  GENERATION  IN CANADA . THIS FEAR IS TRUE FEAR . WHAT IS CANADIAN CULTURE ? WE CANADIAN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL THE FEELING OF A GREAT CULTURE TO HAVE . ( QUEBEC PEOPLE REALLY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE THEIR OWN CULTURE .ALL EAST OF CANADA HAS THERE OWN CULTURE IN CANADA ; NEW BRUNSWICK = NEWFOUNDLAND  = NOVA SCOTIA = THESE PROVINCES BORROW IT FROM IRELAND AND SCOTLAND = PUT IT IS THERE CUTURE TOO . NATIVE INDIANS IN CANADA HAS A CULTURE OF THEIR OWN .INUIT PEOPLE HAS THERE OWN CULTURE IN THE NORTHERN PART OF CANADA . BUT THEY ARE LOOSEN IT SLOWLY WITH THEIR NEXT GENERATION AND NEXT GENERATION COMING . ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/26/2018 10:04 pm)

2/27/2018 9:46 am  #843

((( " PEOPLE " have " NO " Time )))  I went to visit  Moose Jaw , Saskatchewan this week on Monday for few Hours . I was walking on the Main Street . waiting for the lights to change to walk . when sign said to walk ( They have a voice to tell you to walk and a sign comes on same time to telling you to walk . so I started to walk across " STREET " , A Red New Car Touched My Left Leg almost run me down . NO ONE HAS TIME TO WAIT OR READ THE STREET LIGHTS SIGN IN MOOSE JAW , Saskatchewan . This Happen Four Time Last Year in Moose Jaw , Sask. I almost got RUN OVER by a Car and a Truck . THIS YEAR IT WAS MY SECOND TIME in Moose Jaw , Saskatchewan . ( Be careful when YOU ACROSS THE STREETS IN MOOSE JAW , Saskatchewan ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/27/2018 9:47 am)

3/01/2018 5:36 pm  #844

((( Saloon in 1800's )) Bar Signs read : There was a Whole Keg of Each on Tap : One was sold at Twenty-Five Cents the Glass . on it was a sign the read : This Liquor is For strong Men . Are You  Strong ?  On the Second Keg , which retailed at Fifty Cents a Drink , was the Legend : This only Hurts you Now and Then . The Third Keg , The Price of which was Seventy-five Cents , or " Six Bits " in the Vernacular , was the following : Your Old Man Drank This ; Why Not You ? The Answer of One Wit to this was : Because The Old Man didn't Last Long  ( The Cowboy Drink ) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson

3/01/2018 6:00 pm  #845

((( To Create a Breed of Dogs - Endure Arctic Weather - ))) to create a breed of dogs which could endure artic weather , which would have the well - furred cat of a Husky and the Nose of a bird dog , The brain of a Newfoundland , The Wild Savage will to live of the Wolf , The Foot of a Greyhound , and The Indomitable Grit , The Fighting Heart of a Bull Terrier .a person was an Artist , to try this . this has to magnificent  of a dog . the interbreeding's of the type simply proved that it was a species ( something to Think About ) by - joes_skies ( We Don't need Super Dogs any more - We have Winter Machine )

3/01/2018 6:08 pm  #846

( Dog - White and black  Pointers - ) they don't do very well . still worth their salt . these dog can think , they got the brain room , they're nacheral slaves for men to kick around . they have good nose , they got the only hair - trigger nose in the world . they are a bird dog , they can read a tail two feet under crusted snow . they got a nose that'cs better than a telegraph to tell what's on the wind and on the ground and under it ( something to think about ) by - joes_skies

3/01/2018 6:16 pm  #847

((( The DOG - Newfoundland ))) the shape of the eyes ; the body and bones of 'em . the brain room they got . born to love men . these dogs would jump into the ocean to save the life of a person that they never seen before . they do it by instinct , nobody needs to train 'em much . they take care of a master the way that a nurse takes care of a fool kid . these dogs , you could teach 'em to read Greek , in about a month . you can teach 'em anything  (( Something to think About )) - ( by ) joes_skies

3/01/2018 6:22 pm  #848

(((( The DOG - Bull Terrier - ))))) the bull terrier ; they got the fighting heart .( other's dogs'll fight )  the bull terrier fights because he loves it . he ain't the brightest dog in the world , but he kills the other dog  ( Something to Think about ) by - joes_skies

3/01/2018 6:25 pm  #849

(((( The DOG - Greyhounds )))) they got no more lungs than a knife blade . they go quick . they go mighty fast , here's a dog with brains . ( something to think About ) by - joes_skies

3/01/2018 10:50 pm  #850

((( OLD Saying -gtt- ))) them that come in with nothin' , they can't lose ( 2 ) ah whittles 'em down to mah own size , suh ( 3 ) as though it were a cat playing with a mouse  ( 4 ) I haven't picked up enough news to fill the belly of a stared jack rabbit for five minutes ( 5 ) much easier than a snake slips its skin ; and take 'em off again  ( 6 ) that means that I'll never be any more than dirt under his feet to him . that's the way with him ( 7 ) peter was hanging on by his eye lashes ( 8 ) I was dirt under your feet up to a minute ago ( 9 ) I got such s freeze that I'll be cold storage for a year ( 10 ) but who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth ? I'll take it ( 11 ) jump in there and hit the hay ( 12 ) hours had slipped quickly by like a smooth run of water downhill  ( 13 ) I had to have a man of iron ( 14 ) you know I'll poison your soup  ( 15 ) deader than a door nail ( 16 ) you can't pull the wool over my eyes ( 17 ) all the names in the world don't bother me ( 18 ) I've licked you to within an inch of your life ( 19 ) you would have tackled me if i'd been a mountain and you only a squirrel ( 20 ) you had been thinking of her these months as a shinning moon in the heaven of fair women ( 21 ) you found her now as a pale satue  ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (3/06/2018 11:47 pm)

Board footera