OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2022 7:57 pm  #316861

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( TWO very Important )) TWO VERY IMPORTANT THINGS IN OUR LIFE . We have - NO - Control Of . You can not CHOICE OUR PARENTS OR OUR DEATH . WE HAVE NO CONTROL OF HAVE THESE TWO IMPORTANTS THINGS IN OUR LIFE . IT IS SAD . ( YES WE CAN KILL  OUR SELF ) 95% DON'T . by - joes_kies

12/18/2022 10:40 am  #316862

((( New CASES - Coronavirus - In Canada )) In DEC. 2022 - CORONAVIRUS did Increase = SASKATCHEWAN -  has 149,189 cases this dec 2022 = B.C - has 390,087 cases in DEC. 2022 = ONTARIO - has 1,518,273 cases in DEC 2022 = QUEBEC -  has 1,249,707 cases in DEC. 2022 = ALBERTA - has 619,o87 cases in  DEC. 2022 = N.S - has 132,940 cases in DEC. 2022 = N.B - has 54,559 cases in DEC. 2022 = NEWFOUNDLAND - has 53,465 cases  DEC. 2022  = NORTH TERRITORY - has 11, 540 cases in  DEC . 2022  = IT IS STILL INCREASING EACH DAY - CORONAVIRUS IS STILL OUT THERE - AND GETTING WORSE = ACROSS CANADA IN DEC. 2022 NEW CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IS UP TO 4.42 MILLION PEOPLE ( DEC. 2022 = 243 DIED IN CANADA ) PEOPLE ARE TRAVELING IN USA - CORONAVIRUS CASES IN DEC. 2022 WAS 99.6 MILLION PEOPLE HAS CORONAVIRUS IN USA DEC.2022 = DEATH UP TO 1.1 MILLION PEOPLE IN USA IN DEC. 2022 = PEOPLE ARE NOT PLAYING SAFE WITH THIS CORONAVIRUS - IT IS THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY IN EACH PROVINCES CAUSING THIS BREAK OUT  AND SASKATCHEWAN PARTY IN SASK CAUSING THIS BREAK OUT TO INCREASE WITH CORONAVIRUS . = KEEP ON VOTING THESE - ASS HOLE  IN = ( WORLD WIDE cases are 640,801, 663  NEW cases in DEC. 2022  = by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/18/2022 11:02 am)

12/18/2022 3:48 pm  #316863

((( - Depression - lots more people are getting this ))) if you want to learn about = DEPRESSION = go on internet to ( margaral Trudeau talking about depression youtube ) Margaral Trudeau talk about her depression . what caused her depression . what treatment did not work out . what testments really help her with her DEPRESSION . I think every one should go and see  Margaral Trudeau on YOUTUBE ABOUT - DEPRESSION - i really enjoy listen to her and i did learn lots about DEPRESSION . ( remember this = DEPRESSION = can hit all ages  - young and old - it come QUICKLY - without  WARNING - and HIT YOU VERY HARD - by - joes_skies for joe olexson

12/22/2022 1:24 am  #316864

((( FIRES in OLD BUILDINGS ))) There going BE MORE = RUIN DOWN = OLD BUILDINGS BURNING DOWN IN MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN .  Because THE LANDLORDERS CAN NOT SELL THEY OLD RUIN DOWN BUILDING . ( firefighter going BE VERY BUSINESS THIS WINTER IN MOOSE JAW , Saskatchewan ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/22/2022 1:28 am)

12/27/2022 7:46 pm  #316865

((( THE HEARD THREE CLOCK CHIMES ))) THIS MORNING in my kitchen i heard three very loud chrimes striken. sounds . So , i went on internet to fine out what this really means . On Internet said ," Indiction that your ANGLES , GUIDES or LOVED ONES are AROUND YOU . It is very GOOD LUCK . I do have CHIME CLOCKS . PUT I DO HAVE THEM SHUT DOWN . I never USE THEM . I just Collect THEM as A HOBBY . THERE WAS NO REASON FOR THIS CHIME STRIKEN SOUNDS . BY - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/28/2022 10:07 am)

1/01/2023 7:17 pm  #316866

((( The Pope Benedict XVI  - resign - Jan 1, 2023 ))) Pope Benedict  XVI = RESIGNS = . HE knew it was his TIME TO QUITE - and HE DID THIS - Without any trouble to THE ROMAN CATHOLIC - Vatican - City and Church . He Knew was TO ILL to do THE JOB RIGHT . I THINK HE DID THE BEST THING FOR THE ROMAN CATHOLIC AND FOR THE ROMAN CATHOLIC PEOPLE and FOR HIMSELF - HE QUITE VERY GRACEFUL .  POPE BENEDICT XVI DID NOT THINK OR WORRY ABOUT TRADION OR MAKE HISTORY . HE KNEW HE CAN NOT DO THE JOB NO MORE ; IT WAS TIME TO QUITE  ((( THINK ABOUT THIS -  {{ QUEEN ELIZABETH II }} Would NEVER DO THIS - SHE WANTED TO MAKE HISTORY - BREAK RECORDS - STAY ON AS LONG AS SHE CAN - QUEEN ELIZABETH II ,  HEALTH was DOING DOWN HILL and GETTING WORST EACH DAY  and EACH YEAR . BUT SHE WOULD NOT  = RESIGN = an GAVE HER SON ( PRINCE CHARLES HER THRONE ) SHE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HER SON - SHE CARE FOR HERSELF and GREEDY WITH  POWER . {{{ SHE HAD DIE FIRST }}} , Before SHE would gave to her SON HER THRONE - Prince Charles . who was TRAINED FOR YEARS and YEARS to BE KING OF ENGLAND . {{ What A SELFISH QUEEN }} - SHE WAITED TO LONG TO GAVE UP HER THRONE TO HER SON = PRINCE CHARLES = HE IS A PENSIONER -NOW - SENIOR - WORE OUT - OLD MAN - HE WAITED and WAITED  and TO BE KING - HOW Long WOULD HE BE KING OF ENGLAND - He look not to HEALTHY  and HIS WIFE - QUEEN CONSORT = Does Not LOOK TO HEALTHY . SHORT KING = SHORT TIME = EVERY ONE RETIRES FROM THEIR WORK IN THERE 60'S YEARS OLD . KING CHARLES III GET A JOB IN HIS AGE OF  73 YEARS OLD = WHAT A JOKE - ( POPE BENEDICT XVI did RIGHT THING - FOR THE VATICAN and FOR THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH and FOR THE ROMAN CATHOLIC PEOPLE - by - joes_skies {{{ POPE JOHN II - Waited TO DAM LONG - He couldn't talk or walk or stand up - what ass hole he was }}}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (1/01/2023 7:20 pm)

1/07/2023 1:02 pm  #316867

((( ORDER A NEW DOOR ))) I order a NEW DOOR door for my BUSINESS IN JUNE 2022 from CASTLE Building Center  in Moose Jaw , saskatchewan . in nov 2022 they got my door , but they send out the WRONG SIZE  . SO  castle center had order another for me for my business . THIS WEEK - DEC. 7 2023 -THEY CASTLE BUILDING CENTER PHONE ME ; THEY WILL PUT MY NEW IN MY BUSINESS NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING . THEY DID COME NEXT DAY WITH THE NEW DOOR . THEY TOOK OFF MT OLD DOOR . AND STARTED TO PUT THE NEW DOOR ON THE FRAME IN MY BUSINESS . I CAME AGAIN TO SEE WHAT THEY  ARE DOING WITH THE NEW DOOR . WHEN I NOTICE THE NEW DOR WAS INCHES TO SHORT . I HAD A BIG OPENING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE NEW DOOR . I SAID , ' I DON'T LIKE THIS HUGE OPENING AT THE BOTTOM OF NEW DOOR . REPAIR MAN SAID ," DON'T WORRY I PUT A PIECE OF WOOD AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR FRAME TO BUILD IT UP ." I REPLIED ," I WANT ANOTHER NEW DOOR .FROM YOU . I DON'T WANT THIS DOOR TAKE IT BACK TO CASTLE BUILDING CENTER . I WHEN TO MY SUITE AND PHONE TO CASTLE BUILDING CENTER . I ASK TO TALK TO THE MANAGER . THE MANAGER WAS NOT IN . I TALK TO THE SALEMAN . I TOLD HIM I WANT ANOTHER NEW DOOR , YOUR DOOR IS TO  SHORT . THEY MEAURE DOOR WRONG . SALEMAN SAID , " YES , YOU CAN SEND IT BACK WITH REPAIR MAN ." HOW I HAVE WAIT ANOTHER -  FOUR - MONTHS FOR A NEW DOOR FROM CASTLE BUILDING CENTER IN MOOSE JAW , SASK .( REMEMBER THIS ) I HAD PUT DOWN HALF THE MONEY IN JUNE 2022 FOR THE NEW DOOR TO BE ORDER BY THEM .  BY = joes_skies

1/08/2023 5:56 pm  #316868

((( - HIDDEN - SECRET - Children - keeps ))) How MANY CHILDREN - KEEPS - HIDDEN SECRET - What happen to them through the day or night . SECRET things what brothers - sisters - mothers - Fathers - grandparents - aunts - uncles or friends done to them . THESE HIDDEN SECRET would harm and destroy him or her in the future . He or She will be very unhappy - lean on LIQUOR OR STREET DRUGS AND SMOKE VERY HEAVY . EAT LIKE A PIG . MAD TOWARD EVERYONE  . BEAT THEIR CHILDERN - BEAT THEIR husbands or wife -  BEAT THEIR PETS - ALWAYS FIGHTING - GETTING IN TROUBLE -  GO INTO  PRISON - STEALING - AND LATER ON MURDER SOMEONE  - COME TO BE GREAT  LIEDER - CHEATING  EVERYONE  - NEVER PAY THERE BILLS - SUICIDE .  THESE CHILDREN HAVE NO FUTURE - JUST LIVE ON HATE AND VERY UNHAPPY AND MARRY GOES TO HELL - GOES THROUGH LOTS OF LOVERS BEFORE HIS OR HER  LIFE END .by - joes_skies ( 60% chidren are in this mass )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (1/08/2023 6:06 pm)

1/11/2023 11:57 am  #316869

((( Some People Who = REPAIR = Computer )))) Some PEOPLE WHO  REPAIR COMPUTERS FOR PEOPLE ARE = NO = GOOD = in MOOSE JAW , Saskatchewan - these THREE on MY LIST = moosenet services = e-z computers inc = kyle computer services = (( kyle computer servives had my computer twice . he told i had get new computer . i work on it after he drop it off my place . HE PUT EVERYTHING ON SECURITY = stop everything working off and on = I REMOVED  ALL HIS SECURITY . NOW IT IS WORKING REALLY GOOD . ( WHY DIDN'T =KYLE COMPUTER SERVICE could not this or find this out for me ( no , just told to buy a new computer )  = E-Z Computerr Inc . - Don't Repair IT Right - They DO SNOOP IN YOUR COMPUTER . I was at there BUSINESS WHEN A POLICEMAN WAS THANK THEM FOR WHAT THEY SAW IN A  PERSON COMPUTER - He said to THE POLICEMAN ; I believe WE SHOULD DO THIS and HELP THE POLICE > MOOSENET - Don't REPAIR TO GOOD - BY -  joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (1/11/2023 12:24 pm)

1/11/2023 3:47 pm  #316870

((( NO FUTURE ))) When you REACH 70 Years old - You have NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO . Because DEATH IS ALWAY NEAR . To HALF DAY or DAY or TOMORROW . When YOU ARE YOUNG YOU DON'T THINK ABOUT DEATH . DEATH WAS NOT IN YOUR YOUNG MIND . HE or SHE THE  YOUND MIND LOOK AHEAD - SEE HIS or HER FUTURE - PLAN HIS or HER FUTURE . LIVE and GROW each day . BUY and BUY and SAVE and HAVE GREAT COLLECTION OF THING . PRESENT and FUTURE WAS GREAT . NEVER THINK OF DIEING . BUT WHEN YOU REACH 70 YEARS OLD, DEATH is NEAR = DEATH IS REAL = - DEATH COULD COME ANY TIME . WHY BUY - WHY PURCHASE THINGS - WHY COLLECTION THINGS - WHY WANT THINGS . NO , WANTS YOUR THINGS or STUFF . IT COULD BE VERY EXPENSIVE THINGS or CHEAP THINGS = NO = ONE WANT THEM . YOU  FEEL WHY ," TO KEEP ON BUYING  - WHY TO SAVE THINGS - NO ONE WANT THEM . ONLY THING THEY WANT WHEN YOU PAST AWAY IS = MONEY = MONEY = by - joes_skies ( something to think about )

Board footera