OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2023 6:21 pm  #316871

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( KASPER Hauser = STORY ))) First I READ THIS STORY = ABOUT = KASPER HAUSER = STORY LIKE THIS - KASPER HAUSER - German Princess got PREGNANT BY OTHER MAN . SO WHEN BABY WAS BORN - THEW PARENTS PUT IN THE BASEMENT WITH NO LIGHT ON - IN A SMALL SIZE CAGE - THIS BABY WAS NAKED - CAN STAND UP , BECAUSE WAS SMALL . I GROW - MORE - HE WAS LIVING THE CAGE - WAS NOT WASH - NO ONE TALK TO HIM OR TOUCH HIM - HE LIVED LIKE A ANIMAL - HE WALK LIKE A MONKEY . HE COULD NOT TALK . JUST MAKE SOUNDS - THE MAN WHO BROUGHT IN HIS FOOD - AFTER 14 YEARS OR MORE IN THE CAGE THE MAN TOOK KASPER  OUT FROM  THE CAGE  . KASPER WAS IN YOUNG TEENAGE  . AND TOOK HIM TO HIS HOME AND  RAISE HIM AND TEACH HOW TO TALK - TO WALK - TO WRITE - TO STAND UP  RIGHT . THE MAN WHO TOOK CARE OF KASPER TOLD KASPER NEVER GO OUT FROM THE HIGH GATE WALLS AROUNG YARD . PUT KASPER NEVER LISTEN . HE WANTED TO GO OUT FROM THE GATE WALLS . HE DID GO OUT FROM THE HIGH GAT WALLS AND GOT MURDER  .{{{  NOW NEW  STORY YOU FIND  ON INTERNET RIGHT NOW .  = KASPER HAUSER  = WAS PUT IN A LARGE DUNGEON - NO LIGHT - HE TWO SMALL TOYS TO PLAY WITH - HE WAS NAKED - THEY PUT HIS FOOD IN THE PLATE ON THE FLOOR . THE MAN WHO TOOK CARE OF HIM  CAME TO SEE HIM WANTONCE A  DAY TO FEED HIM . TO TALK TO HIM . THEN ONE DAY THE MAN WHO TOOK CARE OF HIM . TOOK HIM  OUT FROM THE DUNGEON  AND TOOK HOME . THE MAN TRY TO TEACH HIM TO TALK - TO WRITE - TO READ - TO WALK STRAIGHT - THE MAN COULD NOT TAKE CARE OF KASPER NO MORE . SO THE MAN TOOK KASPER TO THE CITY . AND LIFT KASPER ON THE STREET OF THIS CITY ALL BY HIMSLELF .  WHEN I PEOPLE FOUND ON THE STREET IN THE THEIR CITY . THEY TOOK HIM TO THE POLICE STATION . THE POLICE FROM TWO LETTLE ON KASPER , TELLING  THEM WHAT HIS NAME IS - SECOND LETTER TELL KASPER WHAT HE SHOULD DO WITH HIS LIFE FROM HIS MOTHER . LATER ON THE PLOICE FOUND A HOME FOR HIM . THESE TWO PEOPLE TOOK CARE OF HIM UNTIL HE GOT MURDER . NOW NEW STORY TELL  US KASPER HAUSER  HAS NO CONNECTION TO THE GERMAN ROYAL FAMILY . KASPER WROTE THESE LETTER . KASPER TRY  KILLED HIMSELF . TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK SOMEONE IS TRY TO MURDER HIM . KASPER HAUSER MADE UP THIS  STORY  OF HIS LIFE LIVING IN A DUNGEON . HOW = THINK ABOUT THIS = HOW COULD KASPER WRITE THESE TWO LETTERS ,  WHEN COULD NOT TALK RIGHT - HIS ARMS WAS DAMAGE AND HANDS WAS DAMAGES  FROM LIVING THE DUNGEON . - HE COULD NOT WALK STRAIGHT - HE COULD NOT STAND UP RIGHT  STRAIGHT LIKE A HUMAN . THE FIRST FOOD HE EAT AT  THESE PEOPLE HOME WAS WATER AND BREAD . DOES THIS SOUND THAT KASPER HAUSER MADE UP THIS STORY ABOUT HIMSLF - SOME THING DOESN'T SMELL RIGHT - AND GERMAN ROYAL FAMILY SMELL FUNNING  - by - joes_skies (( go on internet to = The Emigma of Kasper Hausr 1974 german movie  youtube.com - use google.com - )) this is nice german movie of story about kasper hauser = english titles = if can get the french opera about kasper hauser . the french was the  first who brought out this story or produce this story on a stage for the public 19 century ago .

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (1/11/2023 7:46 pm)

1/18/2023 10:28 am  #316872

((( Elvis Presley 's Daughter ))) I thought THEY might Put HER RESTING PLACE after the funeral near of her FATHER ELVIS PRESLEY . Elvis Presley has his both parents there . Why not HAVE HIS ONLY DAUGHTER NEXT TO HIM or NEAR HIM or IN GRACELAND - Mansion in Memphis Tennessee . They Could had HER ASHES THERE . If there was no room FOR A COFFIN or CASKET FOR HER . I THINK I WOULD BE VERY NICE THEY WOULD MOVE HER REMAIN CLOSED TO ELVIS PRESLEY IT WOULD FINISH OFF HIS LIFE TIME CPMPLETELY  - by - joes_skies

1/22/2023 10:40 am  #316873

((( IF I WAS = KING CHARLES III ))) If I was KING CHARLES III , I would go to a PUBLIC BOOK STORE and BUY or PURCHASE - PRINCE HARRY'S FICHION STORY BOOK . This would SHOW THE PUBLIC PEOPLE ; That KING CHARLES III IS NOT - WORRIED - about Prince Harry's BOOK coming out in England or any where in the world . ( I hope HIS SECRETARY OR HIS QUEEN CONSORT WOULD TELL HIM TO DO THIS ) BY= joes_skies

1/23/2023 7:17 pm  #316874

((( PUNISMENT ))) Punishment to a young CHILD ruins HIM or HER . Parents think they are GOD in THERE HOMES . Children should OBEY and LISTEN - I know a Family . The MOTHER WHEN SHE GET MAD AT HER CHILD SHOULD SEND HER OR HIM TO HER OR HIS BEDROOM BY THEMSELF FOR A HOUR A TIME FOR EACH PUNISHMENT  . It sound OKAY ; IS IT ? NO,  YOU MAKE THE CHILD TO GET IN HER OR HIS IMAGINATION WORLD , DEEPER EACH TIME YOU SEND THE CHILD IN HER OR HIS BEDROOM BY HERSELF OR HIMSELF FOR HOURS . YOU FORCE THE CHILD TO BE BY HERSELF OR HIM BY HIMSELF . HER OR HIS IMAGINATION FRIENDS WILL BE COME REAL IMAGINATION FRIENDS TO THEM EACH TIME . THESE FRIEND WILL COME OUT MORE REAL TO THE CHILD EACH TIME THE CHILD WAS SENT TO HER ROOM OR HIS ROOM . WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUNG CHILD HE OR SHE CAN REALLY PLAY WITH REAL PERSON ANY MORE . BECAUSE SHE LIKE HER IMAGINATION CHILDREN FRIENDS . SHE CREATED THEM WHEN SHE WAS PUNISHMEN BY HER MOTHER or FAMILY . SHE OR HE WILL COME VERY LONELY  IN THE BEDROOM ALL BY THEMSELF EACH TIME . HE OR SHE WERE FORCE INTO THIS IMAGNATION FRIENDS . SHE OR HE STARTED TO  ENJOY THEM MORE EACH TIME WHEN SHE OR HE WAS SENT TO HER OR HIS BEDROOM FOR HIS OR HER PUNISHMENT BECAUSE THEY DONE WRONG AND GOT THE PARENTS MAD AT THEM .WHEN THESE CHILDREN START TO GROW UP THEY CAN NOT TRUST  PEOPLE OR ENJOY PEOPLE BEING WITH THEM OR SOMEONE TO LONG . THERE IMAGINATION FRIENDS STAY WITH THEM IN THE ADULT LIFE . THESE CHILDREN WILL GROW UP DEPRESS - LONELY - GO ON STREET DRUGS - SMOKING CIGARETTE - DRINKING ALCOLOHOL AND BECOMING ACOLOHOLIC ALL THERE LIFE . THEY DO GET MARRIED . BUT MARRAGES DON'T  LAST LONG . HE or SHE TREATED CHILDREN SAME WAY HIS OR HER PARENT DID . USING THE SAME PUNISHMENT SENDING THE CHILD TO HIS OR HER BEDROOM FOR PUNISHMENT . THIS WORST THEN HITTING THEM . WHEN YOU DO HIT THEM IT ONLY LAST FEW SECOND FOR THE PUNISHMENT . EVERYTHING COMES BACK NORMAL IN THE HOME AGAIN ( SECOND WAY TO PUNISHMENT THEM IS = I WOULD MAKE THEM SIT DOWN BE QUITE - NO TALKING - NO WATCHING  TV OR PLAY ON THE COMPUTER or  NO LISTEN TO MUSIC . THEY HAD TO SIT RIGHT IN THE CHAIR WITH THE FAMILY VERY STILL , NO MOVEMENTS . HE OR SHE CAN NOT MOVE FOR 30 MINUTES or MORE . ) HE OR SHE GET PUNISHMENT ,  BUT STILL BE WITH BE IN THE FAMILY NEAR THEM . THERE NOT BY THEMSELF FOR THE PUNISHMENT . THIS DO NOT HARM THE CHILD . THEY DO  GET PUNISHED BY NOT MOVING OR WATCHING . YES THEY DO LISTEN TO THE TV OR MUSIC IF THE FAMILY WAS WATCHING IT SAME IT TIME HE OR SHE WAS GETTING PUNISHED . BUT YOU CAN PUT EAR PLUGS FOR THEIR EARS FROM STOP THEM FROM LISTEN TO THE TV OR RADIO . AND STILL GET PUNISHMENT ) BY -  joes_skies ( something to think about ) ((( Remember this TEACHER in School where going this -but just little different style . if you were bad in the class or out side the school yard . the teacher would take away things you like if you play baseball the teacher take you off the team for one game or two games for your punishment . if you like playing any sports in school the teacher will take you off the team for two or three games for your punishment . you can not play . {{{ what happen to the student each time the teacher take him off these games . he or she like  to play in the school . later on he or she quite playing sports - quite doing any thing in school . he or she just go to school to learn . no one can take thing away what he or she likes anymore . these students will not like to do anything . even when they finished school . he or she to don't want to like anything . because if do something wrong . the things they really like will be taken away from them . these people come very lazy - they go on street drugs - smoking cigarettee - drinking alcolohol and come be acloloholic - don't like work - taken different jobs - they do get married , but marrage don't really last . they like their children . but they can live without them too . they try not to want or like anything . they always ready to walk out from anything without putting up trouble . they just live with little interest what going around . they just live . }}} teacher ruin them  in school by punishing them by taken way things they like and enjoy doing in school . }}}
( something to real think about )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (1/24/2023 1:35 am)

1/29/2023 2:19 pm  #316875

(( I do BELIEVE people Should WEAR FACE MASK IN Public PLACES )) I do BELIEVE PEOPLE should wear face mask in PUBLIC PLACE . If the FACE MASK DO STOP VIRUS FROM  SPREADING  TO OTHER PEOPLE . IF IT CUT DOWN 60 % IT STILL HELP STOPPING THE ANY VIRUS SPREADING OR GETTING WORST . ( I HOPE ALL ACROSS CANADA THE GOVERNMENTS WOULD DO THIS FOR PEOPLE GOING INTO PUBLIC PLACE . ) ALL THE ASIA COUNTRIES  AND MOST OF THE EUROPE COUNTRIES ARE DOING THIS . JUST CANADA AND USA AND ENGLAND ARE NOT . IT DID NOT STOP PEOPLE FROM BUYING THINGS IN ANY STORES OR BUSINESS . IT DID NOT STOP ME WHEN I WORE MY FACE MASK IN THE PUBLIC PLACES . I STILL WAS GOING OUT TO THEM AND BUYING THINGS . by - joes_skies (( WE ALL SHOULD PLAY SAFE )) RIGHT NOW THAT ALL YOU HEAR IS COUGHING AND SNEEZING IN PUBLIC PLACES ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (1/29/2023 2:20 pm)

2/06/2023 9:31 am  #316876

{{{{ CHINESE = SPY = Balloon }}}} This CHINESE SPY BALLON was going on LONG TIME it started in south asia , europe , and other places before it came over canada and usa . why didn't the TV NEWS OR THE RADIO NEWS OR INTERNET NEWS HAD THIS ON LONG TIME AGO BEFORE IT REACH CANADA AND USA ?  THE CHINESES SPY BALLOON HIT THE NEWS WHEN CANADAIN AIR FORCE  ( TWO ) - CF-18 FRIGHTER JET PILOTS - FROM COAST ON NEWFOUNDLAND TOOK AIM - FIRING 1000 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITIES AT THE CHINESE SPY BALLOON AN MISS IT - ( CANADIAN REALLY HAVE VERY GOOD AIR FORCE - CAN NOT SHOTDOWN OR HIT THE  HUGE CHINESE SPY BALLOON SIZE OF A 25 STORY BUILDING - ) THESE PILOTS SHOULD BE FIRED - LATER ON THE SAME WEEK THE AMERICAN USAF-F 22 - RAPTOR FIRED THE MISSILE THE HIT AND DESTORY THE CHINESE SPY BALLOON AT THE ATTITUDE OF 58,000 FEET OVER THE OCEAN NEAR HAWAIIAN ISLAND OF KAUAL , FEB. 3 , 2023 NEAR TO SOUTH CAROLINE COAST  . NOW AMERICAN NAVY SALVAGE SHIP WAS EN-ROUTE SUPPORT TO PICK UP AND RETRIEVING THE CHINESE SPY BALLOON . WHEN THE CHINESE SPY BALLOON WENT DOWN IT SPREAD AROUND 1000 MILES ON AND IN THE OCEAN .THE CHINESE SPY BALLON WENT DOWN 50 FEET OF THE OCEAN WATER . I WOULD LET YOU KNOW MORE WHEN THE AMERICAN NAVY SALVAGE SHIP RESUE IT FROM THE OCEAN WATER AND BEGIN IT BACK TO USA . by - joes_skies  ((( O  ))) {{{ Jan 29 , 2023 traveling over ALASKA = Traveling over Canada in Jan 30 , 2023 - ))) there was NOTHING ON THE NEWS , Yet - about chinese spy balloon = why not ? = and the american did not say anything RIGHT AWAY about the chinese spy balloon WHEN WAS GOING OVER ALASKA =  WHY NOT ? {{ USA PRESIDENT DID THE RIGHT  THING = TO WAiT = UNTIL CHINESE SPY BALLOON WENT OVER ALL THE CITIES - TOWNS - AND LAND - UNTIL THE CHINESE SPY WENT OVER THE OCEAN AND SHOT IT DOWN WITH A MISSILE - YOU DON'T WHAT THE CHINESE SPY BALLON - IT COULD HAD VIRUS IN IT - BACTERIA IN IT - OR EXPLOSION STUFF IN THE CHINESE SPY BALLOON - IT WAS BETTER BLOW UP OVER OPEN OCEAN - }} by - joes_skies {{{ MUST BE some reason chinese government put huge balloon up AND it did not burn up when the missile shot it down - did they produce a new kind  fluid fuel to use in huge balloons ? }}}   (((( O ))) = [[[ the early fashion huge balloons had to use HELIUM or HYDROGEN GAS as the LIFTING GAS FOR THE HUGE BALLOONS ]]] or [[[ Chinese Spy Balloon more then we think it was - maybe it was testing BALLOON for something bigger in the future to use in war affairs or destroying things or carrying huge things in the sky ]]] no one really knews = just the chinese government does know the answer

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/06/2023 5:36 pm)

2/06/2023 1:49 pm  #316877

((( Movies Called = Jungle Jim on YouTube.com ))) JUNGLE JIM Movies are very good - stories -  in these movies - very nice clips of wild animals and wild things in the jungle - in - these movies JUNGLE JIM  ; they treat animal like human ; they treat as equal to human - jungle jim talk lots to his pets animals - they animal do lots of human things in each movie - animals help jungle jim lots of times in each movies - but i don't like the main actor who does jungle jim in this show - (  THE ACTOR IS CALLED Johnny Weissimuller )  jungle jim voice never change it stays the same all the time  very soft voice all throw the movies - this actor has no feeling in his line when he say them . he is very terrible in this show - why did they pick him for main actor for doing this show = jungle jim = and they made lots of movies with him - WHY - DIDN'T THEY TRY TO fine a better actor for JUNGLE JIM MOVIES ?  another thing he does in each show he always fights with lion - tigers - leopards ,alligators and kill them and he kill other  animals in his movies . funny thing jungle jim never carry guns on him ; just a 12 inches knife on him . they alway try to kill him in each movie . but can not kill him in each stories in each movies ,but it is good - go to = jungle jim movies youtube .con ( 1933 to 1950's )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/06/2023 3:16 pm)

2/19/2023 1:20 am  #316878

(( the RABBIT )) Year the RABBIT FOR CHINESE PEOPLE - This Rabbit will bring bad luck to everyone this YEAR . AND TO CHINA AND TO THE CHINESE PEOPLE THIS YEAR ( The RAT ) Year of The RAT for CHINESE PEOPLE WAS VERY TERRIBLE YEAR FOR CHINA and EVERYONE ON EARTH - ( i had a PET RABBIT for two MONTHS . I had very BAD LUCK . When I had THE PET RABBIT . I gave IT AWAY QUICKLY . I would NEVER GET ANOTHER PET RABBIT AGAIN . ( History of THE RABBIT - ONE OF THE DEVIL PETS - If you NOTICE . THE RABBIT ALWAYS = BOW DOWN = when he or she see SOME ONE VERY CLOSE . Because DEVIL made THE RABBIT to [ BOW DOWN ] Every time THE RABBIT GOT CLOSE TO THE DEVIL . Devil made THE RABBIT TO BOW DOWN . ( history ) because rabbits are creatures that dewll under the ground , they are seen as messenger of the under world . moving among the dead and the undead  freely . this has led them to being seen as THE EVIL FAMILIARS OF WITCHES and OTHER DANIZENS OF the dark ark . ( part two ) LEPUS -  was a powerful and demonic creature worshiped as a devouring and destroying demon in ancient past , tens of thousand of years before the christian era . their rituals were offerings of children , eggs , rabbits and hares , all of which represnted fertility . by - joes_skies ( think before you get a rabbit for a Pet ) old saying seeing a rabbit is bad luck - if rabbit look into your eye - some one you know will die - { it almost like seeing A BLACK CAT }

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/19/2023 1:37 am)

2/22/2023 1:33 am  #316879

(( Chime CLOCK - strikes - )) ( \./ ) if your CHIME CLOCK stops on its own or STRIKES THE WRONG HOUR ? THIS IS - OMEN - OF DEATH SOON - someone you KNOW or someone close you KNOW . Or A BROKEN CHIME CLOCK Suddenly CHIMING this MEANS - DEATH SOON - someone you KNOW or CLOSE TO YOU ( something to think about ) -|-  by - joes_skies for joe olexson

2/22/2023 2:09 pm  #316880

(( We human - Laugh - At Animals and Birds going it )) We human LAUGH at ANIMAL DOING SEX - We Human LAUGH AT BIRDS DOING SEX - BUT DO WE LOOK ANY BETTER DOING SEX ?  ANSWER IS = NO = WE HUMAN LOOKS VERY STUPID DOING SEX - WE HUMAN MAKE WEIRD SOUNDS GOING SEX - PAINTING SOUNDS when they doing  sex - RHYTHMIC GRUNTS when they doing  sex - SLURPING SOUNDS when they doing sex - LOW- MOANS SOUNDS when they doing sex - SOME DO HICCUP-Y SOUNDS  when they doing  sex - SOME DO YELLING SOUNDS when they doing sex - SOME PEOPLE DO DIRTY TALK when  they doing sex - SOME PEOPLE DO LOTS OF SWEARING when they doing sex - SOME PEOPLE DO SCREAMING SOUNDS when they doing sex - SOME PEOPLE DO JAGGED BREATHING SOUNDS  when they doing sex - SOME PEOPLE DO SAY ' SWEET WORDS ' when they doing sex - SOME PEOPLE DO WEIRD - HIGH -- PITCHED SQUEAL SOUNDS when they doing sex - SOME PEOPLE  shout out  ' I'M COMING , I'M COMING   ' when they doing sex - SOME PEOPLE DO MUFFLED GROAN SOUNDS when they doing  sex  -  SOME PEOPLE DO HEAVY BREATHING SOUNDS when they do sex - SOME PEOPLE DO PANTING SOUNDS when they do sex - SOME PEOPLE DO CONSIDERATE WHISPERING SOUNDS when they do sex -  SOME PEOPLE DO HALF SNEEZE SOUNDS when they do sex - SOME PEOPLE FART when they do sex = WHAT KIND WEIRD NOISES DO YOU MAKE ? SO STOP LAUGHTING AT ANIMALS AND BIRDS DOING SEX - WE HUMAN , DO LOOK VERY STUPID WENT WE HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE (( Something to THINK about when you Are Doing Sex With Someone )) by - joes_skies (( WHO ARE WATCHING YOU and LAUGHTING AT YOU ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/22/2023 11:51 pm)

Board footera