OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2023 2:35 pm  #316901

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( TRUE - story - )) Three weeks ago my neighbor was found dead in his suite - The story will start - My man Neighbor lived with another man - Sharing two bedroom suite - Sharing half of the rent - food - and - bills - . These two men lived together about two years - Yes they did fight with each other twice a week - But they still stayed to together - Both of them was heavy on Street Drugs and Heavy Smokers - They like Their Cigarettes and drink coke cola - one that dead he like to work on people yard doing yard care - but he  was no good in this trade - some people  still hired him because he was cheap -  it gave him more money to buy cigarettes and street drugs and buy coke cola drinks , he like drinking it - his friend and him was was high on street drugs three weeks ago - and they fight off and on - his friend went to his bedroom to get high - and he went  to his bedroom to get high to - three days went past and his friend came out his bedroom - because he wanted to take a a bath and sell more street drugs to his friend - so he went to his friend bedroom and open the door - he found his his friend dead - his friend was dead for three whole days - his friend did not know this because he was to busy getting high on his street drugs  - when he found him dead ; he phone his friend parents first to tell them their son past away - parent phone the police after - police - ambulance -and - fire trucks - came to the apartment - what cause the death was to much street drugs and he had a seizure same time and die - yes this person always had  seizures twice a week or more - he had this illness all his life - older he got more seizures his got and the street drugs did not help him and it made it worst - by - joes_skies

4/09/2023 3:36 pm  #316902

((( British Newspaper Make ME = SICK = ))) The BRITISH NEWSPAPER treats THE BRISTISH ROYAL FAMILY LIKE - GOD - on EARTH living in ENGLAND - Everything THEY DO it IS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPERS and  ON TV NEWS  - This has to END - THE ROYAL FAMILY IS THE MOST WEALTHY PEOPLE and LAZY PEOPLE on EARTH - LIVING LIKE A HOLY GOD and THEIR  HOLY FAMILY OF GODS in THIS WORLD - ENGLISH PEOPLE MOSTLY IN ENGLAND and THE POOR COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES THINK THIS - WHY ? - In THE BEGINNING OF ENGLAND HISTORY - ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS FIRST GOVERNMENT of ENGLAND - THEN , THE ROYAL FAMILY WAS THE SECOND  POWERFUL GOVERNMENT RUNNING THE NATION - TREATED THE POOR ENGLISH PEOPLE TERRIBLE - TORTURE THEM - KILLING THEM - RAPING THEM - BURNING OUT - BURNING THEM -USING THEM FOR CHEAP LABOR - STEALING THEIR YOUNG GIRLS - FOR THE LOVE GAMES for THE ROYAL FAMILY and WEALTHY LANDLORDS - And NOW THE ENGLISH PEOPLE WORSHIP THEM LIKE = HOLY GODS = in ENGLAND = What A SUPID PEOPLE ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE = {{ I CALLED THEM = THE RAT FAMILY = They Breed like rats = live on people = prince william of wales family are watched like bees looking after there honey = newspaper writes about them tv news has them all the time on there news front = prince william of wales first born child  = prince george = is treated like he is a HOLY CHILD  on earth - everything he does GOES on the NEWS AND THE FRONT PAPER  about this HOLY CHILD  - i think he is a = BRAT = HE IS MANNERED ANNOYING CHILD - BUT NEWSPAPERS AND TV NEWS ALWAY WRITES OR SAYS , ISN'T IT CUTED WHAT HE DONE  - HE IS A = BRAT = HE IS RAT CHILD = (( I HOPE THE CANADIAN PEOPLE WOULD HAVE A = VOTE = ON THIS = SHOULD WE KEEP THE ROYAL FAMILY IN CANADA =)) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (4/09/2023 3:42 pm)

4/09/2023 6:08 pm  #316903

(( When Your DOCTOR tell YOU )) When your DOCTOR tell you ; you have two months to live  what do you feel - I wonder what go throw your mind right away - you know you can not do anything  about this - your time is up - you have to leave this world forever - no turning back - the end is here for you - is shock - mad - sad - or disbelief - or what can you do - nothing about this - the person goes home - what does he or she do first - have a good cry - getting things organize - you know you have to do everything quickly - the time is short - plan your funeral - make a will - sell things he  or she don't want - selling big things off - gave things to people he or she  like - stop buying things - gave out money to people he or she  like - what happen after the person  did all these things -  you can not plan any thing - you can not want any thing more -you got nothing look forward to each day just death - you just wait  - what does the person feel when the days are coming to the end - is he or she sad - mad - disappointed he or she didn't do more in life - is person worried by death - does the person think about heaven or hell - do the person cut everyone off on the list - and stay mostly at home waiting and waiting - does the person think about death how would it come by day - by night - would it be long suffering death or short and quick death - you got no future - you don't plan any future things - they just wait - long wait - terrible wait - for the end of time for them - we never find this out from this person - he or she would not talk about this to anyone - only way we find out how it feels - when your DOCTOR  tell you have - you have few months to live - ( something to think about ) it is coming to everyone on earth - we all have to past away on earth - we all will take our turn in death on earth - { are you ready when it come - all aged - wealthy people - famous people - powerful people - poor people - young people and old people it will come - ( are you ready ? ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (4/16/2023 12:59 pm)

4/12/2023 1:05 am  #316904

((( making = CRIMINAL - as HEROS )like - AL CAPONE )) in saskatchewan there is a city trying to make money from BIG BAD CRIMINALS from  USA 1930'S  . TELLING SUPER LIES THIS BIG CRIMINAL LIVED IN THIS CITY IN THE CITY OF , SASKATCHEWAN IN 1930'S - MAKING = CRIMINALS = LIKE SUPER HERO =  WHAT DO THE YOUNG CHILDREN THINK ABOUT THIS = CRIMINALS = WE ARE TELLING THEM CRIME AND BIG CRIMINALS ARE OKAY - CRIMINAL PEOPLE COMES OUT LIKE THEY ARE = GREAT HEROS = CRIME IS GOOD = CRIME IS NOT BAD = YOU WONDER WHY CRIME IS INCREASING ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IN CANADA AND USA - MAKING BIG BAD CRIMINALS LIKE SUPER HEROS = CRIME DOES PAY OFF = CRIME IS OKAY = YOUR ARE HEROS TOURISTS ARE COMING TO THIS CITY IN SASKATCHEWAN TO SEE WERE THIS BIG BAD CRIMINAL FROM USA LIVED IN THIS CITY IN 1930'S = (( WHY WOULD ANY TOURISTS COME AND SEE WERE THESE  BIG BAD CRIMINALS LIVE IN ANY CITY AS HEROS = THESE CRIMINAL = MURDERED LOTS PEOPLE = TORTURE LOTS OF PEOPLE = STEALING PRODUCES FROM BUSINESS = SELLING STREET DRUGS = SELLING LIQUOR = SELLING PROTECTION TO SMALL BUSINESS = FORCING THEM TO PAID INTO THIS TERRIBLE - HORRIBLE PROTECTION FROM THESE CRIMINAL GROUPS OF PEOPLE = RUNNING PROSTITUTE HOUSES = RUNNING PROSTITUTE ON THE STREETS IN CITIES AND TOWNS = RUNNING CHILDREN AS PROSTITUTES IN CTIES AND TOWNS = {{ AND NOW PEOPLE ARE LINING UP TO SEE WHERE HELL THIS TERRIBLE - HORRIBLE CRIMINIAL LIVE IN THIS CITY IN SASKATCHEWAN }} HOW SICK IS THIS = GENERATION = COMING TO BE  = HOW SICK IS THIS CITY IN SASKATCHEWAN TO MAKE MONEY ON = BAD = TERIBLE = HORRIBLE CRIMINAL AS TOURIST HERO AND TO MAKE MONEY ON THESE CRIMINALS NAME = WHO WAS VERY TERRRIBLE - HORRIBLE CRIMINAL - MURDERING PEOPLE  IN 1930'S = PLUS IT IS A GREAT LIE THAT HE WAS IN THIS CITY IN SASKATCHEWAN - WHAT A BIG LIE = NO PROVE ABOUT THIS = THIS BIG BAD CRIMINAL  PERSON WAS EVER LIVED OR WORK AS A CRIMINAL  IN ANY CITY IN CANADA OR IN SASKATCHEWAN OR IN THIS CITY OF LIES  IN SASKATCHEWAN = by = joes_skies ((( funny thing tourists is paying big money to go on this phony tour in this city in saskatchewan )))) how sick are we as TOURISTS =  {{{ WE ARE TELLING YOUNG CHILDREN - CRIME - DOING ANY KIND OF CRIMINAL ACT  IS GREAT IF YOU ARE A BIG - BAD PERSON CRIMINAL IN THIS WORLD LIVING ON CRIME LIKE AL CAPONE IS OKAY  }}} === {{{ update it  is terrible to see SCHOOLS are taken Students to SEE THESE FICTION and IMAGINATION TUNNELS IN MOOSE JAW ,SASKATCHEWAN OF AL CAPONE = we tell children CRIME and MURDER and STEALING is BAD = then we take them to SEE AL CAPONE TUNNELS in moose jaw , Saskatchewan = MAKE AL CAPAONE a great HERO and GREAT PERSON TO KNOW = (( AL CAPONE WAS AMERICAN WORSE CRIMICAL IN 1930 to 1940's  = STEALING EVERYTHING = RUNNING HUMAN BODY HOUSE FOR SELLING SEX= selling street drugs = selling home brew = killing people = forcing business to pay into his protection for their business = ))) NOW WE TAKE CHILDREN FROM THE SCHOOL CLASS TO SEE THESE PHONEY AL CAPONE TUNNELS in moose jaw , saskatchewan = there no prove al capone was in moose jaw , sask = (( think about = why hell a powerful = wealth man and biggest and worse criminal of usa = would come to moose jaw , saskatchewan in 1930's and 1940's = this city was dead = and it is still dying in 2023 )) this is rich men made story = phoney = fiction = imagination of rich people to make quick and easy money with lies in moose jaw , saskatchewan )) = {{ Moose Jaw , Saskatchewan still have CHEAP PROSTITUTES or ( hookers ) all AGES }}} all The Cities in Saskatchewan has THEM = This BUSINESS NEVER STOP like SELLING STREET DRUGS = ALWAYS BE HERE = }}} because RICH and POOR and POWERFUL PEOPLE need THEM and THE STREET DRUGS }}}}}} public WANT IT

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/20/2023 11:15 am)

4/13/2023 6:55 pm  #316905

(( Older we get = more constipation trouble = )) older i get more and more constipation terrible - you not eat everything any more = because it caused constipation trouble = for three week i was getting more constipation terrible - this week and last week was the worst i had big trouble pasting my waste = so i try to eat to much = i was living on soup and apples and cerals eaveryday - so this i try to go to a free health clinic in this cities = we don't have any walk in clinic any more after the conservative party got in = they did not answer their phone = i phone emergenery services = they did answer there phone = and i did make appointment with them yesterday = the doctor say to much = just told i should this constipation pills = i said i try 5 different one any they work on me any more - = can you gave me better constipation pills = the doctor said ,' you can go the drug store = pick one out = i said that all you going to do  for me = i said ,' can i have a camera to go up my buttocks to see if i have anything  wrong in my large intestine = doctor ,' yes i can do that and get xray done on your stomach and belly = and on your chests and back = so i got the eray done = but i waiting for the camera going up my buttocks = today i still could not past my waste = so i when to the hospital emergeny servicse = doctor did more things to help me to past my waste = they put water up my buttock = not to much came out = one hour later the nurse came with liquid constipation stuff = and told me to drink it = i did drink it but not happen to  me = 30 minutes later the  nurse came in the room told put on clothes = you can = go home = i when home =  i when to work = they did not tell me it would kick in = in three hours after = i did really kick in = first time in my adult life = i went in my work clothes = it try to get to the bathroom = i could make it = it went down my both legs = down into my western boots = it was terrible = i had close shop = to clean up everything = my clothes = my socks = my boots inside = my work pants = my floors = my bathroom = it was terrible = but it did help my constipation = i hope = i see how i feel tomorrow =  i can eat a whole meal to night =  BY =  joes_skies ( true story )

4/15/2023 1:51 am  #316906

((( I wish ))) I wish = THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT = would STOP OR DELINE PRINCE HARRY to come the CORONATION OF KING CHARLES III in may 2023 . HOW CAN PRINCE HARRY AS A = NERVE = TO COME TO HIS FATHER - King Charles iii Coronation in may 2023 = After Prince Harry wrote so much LIES IN HIS BOOK and SO MUCH LIES on HIS TV DOCUMENT and LIES ON TALK SHOWS on TV and ON INTERNET FACEBOOK . PRINCE HARRY MUST BE VERY STUPID TO COME AFTER WHAT HE DONE TO THE = ROYAL FAMILY NAME and ROYAL FAMILY PRIVATE LIFE IN THE PUBLIC = WHICH WAS ALL LIES = and WHAT PRINCE HARRY said about BRITISH GOVERNMENT and BRITISH MILITARY = I WISH BRITISH PEOPLE WILL REFUSE PRINCE HARRY OR UN- WELCOME  PRINCE HARRY IN ENGLAND WHEN HE  COME TO KING CHARLES III CORONATION IN MAY 2023 = BY -  joes_skies ( something to think about )

4/15/2023 2:05 am  #316907

(((  I don't UNDERSTAND WAY ))) I don't UNDERSTAND WAY - queen consort - CAMILLA children from her FIRST HUSBAND has ANY  RIGHT TO BE next to PRINCE GEORGE WALKING Behind THE CORONATION OF KING CHARLES III in may 2023 = For KING CHARLES III = DID KING CHARLES III =  ADOPTED = QUEEN CONSORT - CAMILLA - CHILDREN FROM HER FIRST HUSBAND ? = AND WHY DID QUEEN CONSORT - CAMILLA HAVE TITLE TO HER CHILDREN NAMES FROM HER FIRST HUSBAND ? DONE OF THIS MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME ( WHY DOES BRITISH GOVERNMENT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN = by = joes_skies

4/15/2023 4:54 pm  #316908

(( American CHILDREN are Getting Coronavirus ( covid ) = i just read from - america health report today website - april 2023 - all cross USA - AMERICAN CHILDREN ARE GETTING - CORONAVIRUS - IS IS SEPARATING VERY QUICKLY THIS MONTH ON TO THE AMERICAN CHILDREN  = AMERICAN GOVERNMENT REALLY DON'T WHY THIS HAPPEN NOW = WHEN THE CHILDREN IS GETTING THE CORONAVIRUS = THEY GETTING = HEADACHES = FATIGUE = BRAIN FOG = DIZZY SPELLS = VERY HYPER-ACHIEVERS = DEPRESSION = THEY REALLY GET VERY ILL FROM THE CORNAVIRUS AND THEY TO RECOVER FROM CORONAVIRUS = IT STAYS IN THEIR YOUNG  BODY FOR EVERY= IT KEEP COMING TO BACK TO THEM LATER ON = ALL THEIR LIFE = ((( BUT NEW VIRUS CALLED X-BB1.5 IS CONNECTED TO THE CORONAVIRUS = AND IT SPREADING ACROSS USA NOW = THE AMERICAN HEALTH REPORT WEBSITE SAID = THIS NEW VORUS - X-BB1.5 QUICKLY SPREADING  ALL ACROSS YOU USA = AMERICAN HEALTH REPORT DOESN'T - KNOW -ANYTHING  ABOUT THIS VIRUS YET = OR HOW TO CONTROL THIS X-BB1.5 VIRUS = ARE WE GOING GO THROW ALL THIS AGAIN LIVING IN FEAR OF THIS VIRUS = LIKE WE DID WITH THE CORONAVIRUS WHEN IT CAME OUT ACROSS THE WORLD = IT CREATED FEAR TO ALL COUNTRIES AND PEOPLE AND CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD = EVEN THE GOVERNMENT WAS IN FEAR IN EACH COUNTRY =  by  = joes_skies ((( THINK TWICE BEFORE TRAVELING ANY WERE ))) PLAY IT SAFE =

4/18/2023 2:39 pm  #316909

{{ CORONAVIRUS is still OUT THERE }} CORONAVIRUS ( COVID-19 ) is still out there over 63 MILLION PEOLE Across The WORLD RIGHT NOW and IT IS INCREASING EACH DAY ( WHY ? ) Coronavirus ( covid-19 ) grows more URGENT BY THE DAY =  In THE MID OF MARCH 2023 and APRIL THIS MONTH 2023 = Us government notice 6% of american Adults all across USA has coronavirus right now = making it to be 15 million american people has it right now = {{ SYMPTON ARE }} shortness of breath - fatigue - fever - headaches - brain fog ( not thinking clearly ) - other neurological problems = coronavirus could reactivate other virus that were dormant in people's body bringing new  SYMPTOMS WITH IT = coronavirus triggers inflammation in the  body that for whatever reason persists in some people acausing an array of HEALTH PROBLEMS = BLOODLOTS CALLED MICROCLOTS could be complicating the passage of oxygen through the body condition is highter for these who had more severe disease = like people are smoking - taken street drugs - drinking liquor - seniors - people are ill = ( something to think about - IF YOU SHOULD WEAR A MASK IN PUBLIC STORES and RESTAURANTS OR GO TO A THREATER OR GO IN BIG GROUPS OF PEOPLE = { IS IS SAFE ? NO IT IS NOT } by - joes_skies ( this is THE GOVERNMENT DOING TAKEN AWAY THE MASK ) i still wearing MASK in my business {{ if you want to learn more about this go to  ( UPDATE CORONAVIRUS in USA HEALTH REPORT WEBSITE .COM )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (4/18/2023 2:41 pm)

4/19/2023 6:47 pm  #316910

((( OLD Saying =puy =  ))) i'd bust his ass ( 2 ) this is like shooting fish in a barrel ( 3 ) a lawyer can make white look black , or black white ( 4 ) by god , court's not over yet by a long shot  ( 5 ) talk flows from white like shit from buffalo at time of new grass ( 6 )he could dangle a carrot on a stick and hope luck in the next turn of the cards ( 7 ) iron face is playing with us like a cat with a mouse ( 8 ) i usually did , he'd whip the piss out of the bully just to show he could ( 9 ) we're not out of the woods yet ( 10 ) he had no way of knowing if his appointment as star navy's unofficial aide would hold water  ( 11 ) six kiowas came riding hell - for - leather ( 12 ) i get  taken by a nitwit that probably don't have no more authority than a dehorned billy goat ( 13 ) you can bet your bottom dollar they'll try to take him ( 14 )_ which stemmed from a sudden case of cold feet ( 15 ) jake's wound up tighter than a dollar watch ( 15 ) you get used of him , he sort of grows on you ( 16 ) we've done tossed all our chips in ( 17 ) unfortunately , time does not flow backward ( 18 ) what is done is done ( 19 ) we must go forward ( 20 )  you've hit the nail on the head ( 21 ) when a man or woman jest can't take no more and his or her mind does blink ( 22 ) a good reputation is like a bad reputation . easy to come by . but harder to swallow ( 23 ) just like swattin' flies  ( 24 ) you wouldn't take your hat and pound it some more , and try to whip it down until it was peaceful and quiet again , would you ( 24 )even yore best friends in them valley would shoot just about anybody down at the drop of a hat ( 25 ) let's sit down and take a load off our feet  ( 26 ) the fat will really be in the fire ( by ) joes_skies for joe olexson

Board footera