OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2023 4:35 pm  #316931

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( True Story ))) Old man was in my business = he purchase something from my business = after he paid for it = the old man was telling me , how much his new hearing aids cost him = he had to buy a new set because he lost them = he took them  out from his ears to show me how they look = they were very small = he turn around and thank me for my purchase = see you later he said and = he walk out = few minutes later the old man came back = and ask me do see my hearing aid on the floor = i lost them = i look around my  floor i could see them or find them = so i  said to him to check the grass near your car = maybe you had drop them on the grass before you open the car door = the old man went out to check the grass front of my business = the old man came back in few minutes and laughing i found them in the middle of your front grass near my car = i'm lucky = i must drop them from my hands when i try to opening the car door . yes he was lucky he found them or he did step on them in grass near his car = hearing aid IS GETTING TO SMALL = BY = joes_skies

7/07/2023 12:05 am  #316932

(( True Story )) Last week i was walking in a parking lot of a business = i was going to = to buy somethings = when i notice something was laying on the surface of the parking lots surface = i walked over  to it and see what it was = i stop beside the thing laying on the surface of the parking lot = it was small cactus stem = laying on the top of the surface of the parking lot = so i bended down to pick it up = you know it is hard to pick up a cactus stem = i had to use soft paper i had in my coat pocket = i took it out from coat pocket = i bended down to pick this small cactus stem = i put it in my coat pocket = when i got home one hour later = i planted the small cactus stem into a pot with cactus soil = now i waiting to see if the cactus stem will grow for me  = i will let you know later on = BY =  joes_skies ( i always wanted to grow a cactus for a house plant )

7/07/2023 12:29 am  #316933

(( Coronation for King Charles III in Scotland this week )) I can see WHY THE SCOTTISH PEOPLE CAN FIND A SCOTTISH ROYAL FAMILY TO PUT IT AS THERE KING or QUEEN from SCOTLAND = Why do they have to use THE ENGLISH ROYAL FAMILY ? WALES can FIND THERE OWN WALISH ROYAL FAMILY for the KING or QUEEN for THERE WALISH PEOPLE = why the hell have a ENGLISH ROYAL FAMILY = THEY SAY PRINCE HARRY with HIS DAUGHTER was in THE COUPLE watching his FATHER ( king charles III coronation in Scotland = i wonder if it was true or not = i like to know how did Prince Harry kept it so secret from the news people and from the TV news  = ) there is a photo of him and his girl child in the couple watching the king's car going past  them = {{ all red hair men with beards look the same }}} = if you want to learn more about this go on internet to = did prince harry went to see king charles iii coronation in scotland youtube .com = by = joes_skies ( if he did do this - why ? ) prince harry  did not want anything to do with the royal family )

7/07/2023 10:02 pm  #316934

((( OVER DOSE with XYLUZINE )))) In USA in 2021 107,000 over dose of death FROM = in 2023 = FINTANGL - TAKEN 99.1% DEATH = COCAINE = TAKEN 35.1% = METHAMPHETAMINE - TAKEN 18.8 DEATH = YOUNG and OLD are Mixing - XYLUZINE - with other street drugs = this XYLUZINE is killing them like flies = XYLUZINE  is a use by Veterinarians for animals ((( SOMETHING to think about ))) what is going on in your countries each day and each night ( by ) joes_skies ((( KILLING your young and your old ))) why people are not CONTENT or HAPPY living in this world ? (( Moose Jaw , Sask. two or three week are dying from OVERDOSE mix with XYLUZINE ))  this city has the of Population of 34,000

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/07/2023 10:22 pm)

7/08/2023 10:48 am  #316935

((( 85% men have SEX DISEASES ))) SEX DISEASES have been RISING in EVERY COUNTRIES = 389% for INFICTION OF - SYPHILIS = 26% FOR CHLAMYDIA = 171% FOR GONORRHEA = STD 50% WITH YOUNG PEOPLE = ( KISSING SPREAD - HERPIES - INCREASING EACH DAY ) = CHLMYDIA - discharge  painful - urination painful - ( HERPES is CLAP - PAINLESS SORE ON THE PENIS or ANUS - or WARTS - ( HSV-I - THROAT TROUBLE - ITCHING ON TIP OF YOUR PENIS - (( CHLAMYDIA - STD )) is BURNING FEELING pasting WATER = RECTUM hard to do = ( update more ) THE BRIGHT RED on the SKIN color on your penis or around the tip of your penis is CAUSED BY HERPES 0R PSORIASIS OR BALABITIS ON THE PENIS CALLED (STLs ) FROM SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTION = [[[ think before you pull down your pants and shorts ]]] = look BEFORE and see  BEFORE HOW THE MALE PENIS LOOK BEFORE YOU SAY YES OR BEFORE YOU GET RIDED = LOOK TO SEE IF ANY BLOOD IN THE SPERM OR WHAT COLOR IT IS  = BEFORE YOU HAVE ANY SEX= YOU WILL SUFFER LATER ON = mark my words = (( GORRORRHEA )) is DISCHARGE IS PAINFUL- swollen testicles - urination painful = IT SPREADS QUICKLY TO PERSON TO PERSON (( YOU THINK YOU ARE SO SMART and HORNY )) KEEP PLAYING AROUND = YOU WILL PAY FOR FOR DIRTY SINS LATER ON by - joes_skies {{{ 85% of the males don't care they spread sex diseases }}}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/08/2023 12:32 pm)

7/08/2023 2:48 pm  #316936

(( TRUE story )) Today i went to work and open my business - i was cleaning up my place = i had to move my old radio = i had the old radio for 45 years = still was working okay = i pick it up to clean underneath  the radio = put i was not holding it right in my hand = i drop the old radio and broke it = i pick the old radio up quickly = it looked okay = put when i pugged  it into electric pug end on the  wall = nothing was working = i know i broke and damage my old radio by dropping it on the floor in my business = so i had to close up and when home to get another radio for my business = i can not work without a radio on in my business = i was luck i had one for my business long time ago in my home  for my business = because i knew one day my old radio will broke down = it did  not break down = ( i drop the old radio and broke it )  = it was very good radio i brought the old radio from army and navy store when they were closing down that year = it was on sale 75% off = was very good deal ( it is a sad story ) for the old radio by - joes_skies

7/08/2023 4:13 pm  #316937

{{{ GOOD paper back book to read  }}} this good paper back book is good to read = it is called ( ACTION BY NIGHT by Ernest Haycox  = this story has Great Action = Good Story = writing very good = you would enjoy this paper back book = by = joes_skies

7/08/2023 4:57 pm  #316938

((( GOOD OLD WESTERN ACTOR in Classic Movies ))) go and see THEM = Go to = Classic western Movies 1935 youtube.com =watch there movies = free = actors names are = allen rocky lane = ken maynard = tom mix = tom tyler = buster crabbe = randolph scott = bod steele = rex allen = al st john = george o'brien = tim mcCoy = tom zem = jon mccres = william boyd = fred kohler jr = johnny mack brown = buck jones = hoot gibson gene autry = john ford = jack buctel = watch there classic movies free on youtube .com - by - joes_skies {{{{ i really enjoy classic western movies on youtube .com }}} good story = nice landscapes = nice mountains = no swearing = or deep sex = people keep there clothes on = lots of action = }}}}

7/11/2023 4:40 pm  #316939

{{{{ FOOD = is = Company }}}} Why we eat more each day or at night = food does take the place of company = FOOD IS DIFFERENT KIND OF COMPANY = but food and eating gave you COMPANY FEELING each time you are eating something each day or night = you don't feel alone at all = food is great magic = for replacement or substituted for company = ( something to think about when you are EATING something ) by - joes_skies {{{ WHY WE ENJOY EATING }}} relax you = make you feel content = and it bring peace to you = calm you down =

7/22/2023 6:17 pm  #316940

((( WEARNING - tight - Pants - Jeans - underwear - ))) WEARNING TIGHT Belted Pant - Shirts - Underwear - can cause skin sensitivity = redness = obstruct BLOOD Flow and Over a Period of Time , leave a mark round the waist = BLOOD CIRCULATION is compromised when other TIGHT clothing like corsets = underwear = jeans = pants = or jackets = blouses = {{ PART 2 }}}  tight pants = tight jeans = tight underwear = can put additional stress on the stomach and intestines = lead to digestive issue or heart burn and acid reflux , squishing your organs = pushing acid into the stomach = {{{ PART 3 }}}} WEARNING TIGHT = UNDERWEAR - AND LEGGINGS can also limit blood flow = contribute to - CELLULITE FORMATION = TIGHT UNDERWEAR = TIGHT PANTYHORE = CAUSED { YEAST INFECTION = {{{{ TIGHT SKIING JEANS = TIGHT UNDERWEAR = }}}} TRIGGER A NERVE CONDITION CALLED (( MERALGIA PARESTHETICA )) NUMBNESS - TINGLING PAIN OUTER SIDE OF THE THIGHTS = PRESSURE ON THE (( LATERAL FERMORAL CUTANEOUS NERVES [ ufcn ] = ((( TIGHT ELASTIC THE UNDERWEAR ))) RESTRICT BLOOD CIRCULATION THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT , DECEASED BLOOD FLOW TO YOUR THIGHS = PENIS = AND TECTICLES = LESS BLOOD CIRCULATION TOWARDS YOUR ( PENIS ) C==(..)/ YOUR PENIS MIGHT RESULT IN ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION  = TIGHT UNDERWEAR = THAT KEEP YOUR TESTICLES CLOSE TO YOUT BODY GAVE RISK ELEVATING THE TEMPERATURE OF YOUR TESTICLES AND HINDERING HEALTHY SPERMS PRODUCTION = ((( if you want learn more about this go to = wearing tight underwear does harm to your penis and testicles .com ))) = by = joes_skies ( something ti think about )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/22/2023 6:28 pm)

Board footera