OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2023 12:34 pm  #316941

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( TO KILL ALL BUGS )) I try ever kind BUG KILLERS PRODUCES = Nothing Really is WORKING TO KILL ALL DIFFERENT BUGS = LAST WEEK I try ( WINDER CLEANER PRODUCES with My BUG KILLER PRODUCES = I found out ANY WINDOW CLEANER REALLY HELP YOU TO ( KILLED all Different BUGS in your HOME or Out Side = USE ANY KIND = WINDOW CLEANERS = WINDEX window Cleaner = GLASS CLEANER = PERFECT GLASS CLEANER = SPIC and SPAN CINCH GLASS CLEANER = TRY THEM and SEE IF THEY HELP TO KILL YOUR BUGS in your HOME = ( I DID USE WINDOW CLEANER PRODUCES = I do see THE BUGS ARE GOING AWAY = and DYING MORE NOW = Less BUGS IN MY HOME = by USING WINDOW CLEANER PRODUCES = by = joes_skies

7/27/2023 12:40 pm  #316942

(( Another GOOD WESTERN PAPER BACK BOOK TO READ )) another - good -  Western  paper back paper to read = it is called ( ACTION BY NIGHT ) by ( ERNEST HAYCOX ) = LOTS OF ACTION = INTERESTING STORY = THE MAIN STAR MAN is Strong = SHOOT to KILL = FIGHT to WIN = CAN BE PUSH AROUND = POWERFUL STORY IN THIS BOOK ( read it ) by - joes_skies

7/30/2023 5:19 pm  #316943

((( How to Propagate from Leaf Cutting ))) Cut the stem with few healthy leaves on it = cut it on a angle at the end you are Planting = before you plant your Leaf Cutting = Dip The THE GROWING END into Honey = To Help It Grow Roots In Your Soil in The Flower Pot = To GROW AT NEW PLANT = USE  HONEY ON THE CUTTING ENDS = Medium Sunlight = Medium Watering = (( If you want to LEARN MORE ABOUT USING HONEY on THE Growing Stem = Go to = How to Propate from Leaf Cutting youtube .com ( free ) by = joes_skies

8/01/2023 10:19 am  #316944

((( NEIGHBOR has LOTS OF BUGS TROUBLE ))) I live between two ruin down apartment building renting to WELFARE PEOPLE = and people on street drugs = jail BIRDS = These TWO APARTMENT BUILDINGS as lots of TROUBLE WITH DIFFERENT BUGS IN THERE BUILDING FOR 4 YEARS = In my Building i'm GETTING THE SAME TROUBLE WITH BUGS = I went on INTERNET = I READ YOU WILL GET THE SAME TROUBLE IF YOUR NEIGHBORS HAS LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH BUGS IN THERE BUILDING = THEY WILL COME OVER TO YOUR YARD = INTO THE SMALL OPENING LIKE WINDOWS = DOORS = AND SEWER PIPES = SMALL CRACKS IN YOUR BUILDING = BUG TROUBLE WILL COME TO YOU = IT IS THE SAME IF YOUR NEIGHBOR HAS MICE or RATS = THEY WILL MOVE INTO YOUR BUILDINGS and INTO YOUR YARD TO = I can not do anythings about this = YOU HAVE TO KEEP PAYING BUGS SPRAY or HIRE BUG MEN TO COME TO SPRAY EVERY MONTH IN SIDE YOUR BUILDING = by = joes_skies = (( TO BAD I HAVE TERRIBLE NEIGHBORS )) if you want to learn more about this go on internet to ( if your neighbor's house or apartment building has lots of troubles with bugs will you get them in your house too.com )

8/01/2023 10:31 am  #316945

((( LOTS OF SECRETS ))) YOUR MOTHER will never tell what HAPPENS in their BEDROOM at night = How TERRIBLE NIGHTHS MOTHER HAS with HER HUSBAND =WHAT JINKY WAYS  and JINKY SEX HER HUSBAND WANT FROM HER EACH NIGHT =
NEVER GET 8 HOURS OF SLEEP WHEN HE WAS AROUND A NIGHT = SHE WOULD NEVER TELL NO ONE = SHE WILL DIE WITH THIS SECRET = ONLY RELIEVE SHE WOULD GET WHEN HE PAST AWAY = SHE WILL GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP = BY = joes_skies (( SAD WAY TO LIVE FOREVER ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/20/2023 7:01 pm)

8/02/2023 1:32 am  #316946

(( DREAMING ABOUT = SPIDER WEB = )) IF YOU DREAM ABOUT = LARGE OR SMALL SPIDER WEBS IT MEANS = SPIPER WEB A ARE A SIGNS OF GOOD LUCK IN MANY CULTERS = in japan = spider web are often place in homes and business to bring property to the hold = YOU  can give a spider web as a gift or to a loved on = SYMBOL = LUCK = AND FORTUNE = (( DREAM ABOUT SPIDER WEB )) MEANS = SYMBOLIZE = good luck = good fortune = represents balance and harmony in your life = ( if you want to learn more about = spider webs dreams go to = ( what does in mean when yu dream about spider webs . com = by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/02/2023 1:43 am)

8/05/2023 1:22 am  #316947

(( FLEA_BORNE THYHUS CASES INCREASING )) Keep your EYES on this = REPORTED = FLEA-BORNE THYUS CASES increasing in LOS ANGELES COUNTRY = ALL OVER USA = CALIFORMA = HAWAII and TEXAS = increased in ( FIVEFOLD this year ) all across USA  =  THE FLEA INFECTION = septic shock - myocarditis or inflammation of the heart muscles = FLEA BORNE TYPHUS IN PATIENT = are = HEADACHES = RASH = DEATH = ((( IF you Want to LEARN MORE THE FLEA BORNE THYHUS going on interent to {{ FLEA BORNE THYUS CASES IN USA .com }}  by - joes_skies

8/07/2023 5:42 pm  #316948

(( CHILDREN LABOR )) In USA children LABOR is on the rise ( WHY?) last year was up thirty - seven per cent from the previous year = according to the DEPARTMENT OF LABOR USA OF LABOR  = up two hundred and eighty-three percent from 2015 = AMERICAN GOVERNMENT proposed laws rolling back child-labor protection and typically ( WHY ? ) don't we have enough adults and young adults to work on these jobs = why children ? (( if you want to learn more about this go to ( children labor is increasing in USA .com )) by = joes_skies (( i like know if it is increasing in all over world countries )) YES IT IS {{{{ nearly ONE in 10 children is working as a child labor in THE GLOBAL ECONOMY RIGHT NOW = VICTIMS ARE 5 TO 17 YEARS OF AGE =   half of them from 79 million people = are in hazardires work = SLAVELY IS BACK = HUMAN TRAFFICKING = PROSTITUTION = and activities that directly harm the physical = mental and moral will being of A CHILD LIFE = 160 MILLION CHILDREN are TRAPPED IN CHILD LABOR GLOBALLY = 79 MILLION are in = HAZARDOUS WORK = NUMBER OF CHILD LABORS WORLD WIDE HAS INCREASED BY 8 MILLION IN 2016 TO 2020 {{{ 5.6% OF CHILDERN LABOR IS ASIA AND THE PACIFIC ARE IN CHILD LABOR = AFRICA 23.9 PERCENT CHILD LABOR AND INCREASING EACH DAY {{ I LIKE TO KNOW WHY WE DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AND TRADE WITH THEM AND SEND HELP TO THEM AND GO ON HOLIDAYS  TO THESE COUNTRIES WHO ARE INCREASING  CHILD LABOR EACH DAY AND INCREASING MORE EACH DAY IN THERE  COUNTRIES }}} WE SHOULD DEEP PRESSURE EACH OF OUR GOVERNMENTS WHO ARE TRADING = DOING BUSINES = AND STOP PEOPLE GOING ON HOLIDAYS TO THESE COUNTRIES ARE INCREASING THE CHILDREN LABOR EACH DAY = STOP RIGHT NOW = STOP TRADING = STOP DOING BSINESS WITH THEM = STOP PEOPLE GOING ON HOLIDAYS IN THESE TERRIBLE COUNTRIES = WHO INCREASING CHILD LABOR EACH DAY = STOP = STOP IT = by = joes_skies {{ why is USA letting children labor to increased in USA RIGHT NOW = USA IS NO BETTER THEN THOSE COUNTRIES WHO ARE ALLOWING CHILD LABOR RIGHT NOW }}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/07/2023 6:29 pm)

8/20/2023 6:21 pm  #316949

((( HOUSE PLANTS ))) i always wanted HOUSE PLANTS in my suite = when i get them from the plant store = they just drop dead in one week = one day last year i meet a person who was on street drugs = he was telling me about his plants in his house = i said to him ,' you are very lucky to have plants = i just can grow them or any kind of house plants = they just drop dead in a week = he laugh at me = plants are easy to grow = i can = i ask how come he has lots of luck growing house plants = he told me  to pay or  purchase a electric heat pad for plants = and red light for my plants =  next time i plan to get some house plants i will do this = i thank him for telling me about the electric heat pad for plants and red light for plants = so week later i did = i did get electric heat pad and red plant light = now i got house plants = only trouble i have =  i keep buying more = (( it is lots of work to do for house plants = water it every three days = with  liquid plant food =  you check plants to remove dead leaves or dead stems and dead flowers = this is every day things = you have clean the floor and clean round the plants pots on each cabinet the flowers are place on = this have be done every day = because  house plants do drop dead leaves and dead flowers off second day or third  day = this like haven't a young child around = nice to have = put cleaning and feeding them = washing them = picking up things every day = every hour ( i don't really enjoy my plants = when they are happy and looks okay = they just drop dead = then i get depress because you think , what did i do wrong with the plant = so many questions = no answer that would make you feel good = it is DEAD = and waste of money again = ) just like haven't fish - they die like flies for me = by = joes_skies

8/23/2023 12:19 am  #316950

(( True Ghost Story )) This happen to me yesterday around 6:00 P.M = I was getting ready making Supper = I was peeling My Potatoes = And Slicing in small Pieces on my kitchen cabinet top later on i would put the potatoes  in a Pot of Water = i was finished slice my potatoes = i went down the basements to get some green beans for my supper = when got back to my kitchen with the green beans = i could not find my potatoes = i look around every part in my kitchen to find my slice potatoes = i could not find them = 10 minute later i went down to basement to get another potatoes for my supper = when i got back from basement with my potatoes = when i enter the kitchen and got near the kitchen cabinet to put down my new potatoes = my old slice potatoes was on my top of my kitchen cabinet near the pot of water again = so i just when back to return the other potatoes back to the basement again =put i made sure i did put the slice potatoes in the pot of water and place it on the electric stove to be cooked = by =  joes_skies ( first time my ghost touch and remove my food and return my back food back in 10 minutes )

Board footera