OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2023 12:34 am  #316951

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( MY BOOTS ))) my feet still swell up some = I did not wear my western boots for a month = this week i try to put them on = i could not put my feet into my western boots = so i when on the internet = to find out how to stretch western boots to fit my feet again = internet said freeze it with water in the boots = second why use stream to make the boot bigger = so i use stream on my western leather boots = i place the stream first all around the boot and later on i place the stream inside my western boots for 5 minutes only = what happen to my western boot it shrinked = now they are to small and narrow to put my feet into my western boot =  so when back to the internet to get boot stretch tool for the western boot = i hope it would work to stretch my western boot back to my regular size and  bigger = ( don't use stream on western boots ) by = joes_skies ( or put water into the western boot and freeze them ) does not work = i try it )

9/09/2023 11:52 pm  #316952

((( This True  )))  I meet a person many years ago = and he told me this story  of his life = this busy man divorce his wife = after they were married 25 years = but she did leave him = they share the same  house and everything in the house together = later on 5 years later a woman moved in with them = the busy man found another woman = this woman  started to live with his divorce wife and him = in the same house sharing everything together = this busy man stay with with his new girl friend for 15 years  in the same house with his divorce wife = this year the busy man is going to married his girl friend = and still his divorce wife will stay and live with them the same house after the busy  man marry his girl friend this fall 2023 = ( this is kind funny story ) by - joes_skies

9/12/2023 6:08 pm  #316953

((( Another TRUE story ))) i wear magnet on my wrist to relieve pain = last week i was cleaning my yard for winter time = cleaning tree leaves off the ground and removing dry leaves and dead flowers and putting into the garbage can = when i pick up my dead tree leaves and dead flowers with my bare hands = putting all the dead leaves and dry up dead flowers = when i finished cleaning job = i when back to my house to clean and wash myself = when i took off my dirty shirt i notice i lost one of my wrist magnet = so i went out into my yard to see if i could find the wrist magnet = i look very slowly and very care full to see if it was laying in the grass in my yard = i check every part of my yard = found nothing = so when to the garbage can to see if i could find the wrist magnet  in between the dry dead leaves  and fdry up lowers = i took some dry dead leaves and flowers out from the garbage can = then i said to myself it it to much work taken every dry dead leaves and dead dry flowers out from the  garbage can = so i stop doing it = and started putting  everything back into the garbage can = i went back to my house = i said to myself maybe i drop on the floor some were in my home = so i started to looking for wrist magnet = after 30 minutes of looking around = i gave up , and said to myself it is lost = i will never find the wrist magnet = i just have order another one from EBAY = WEEK  after = i was moving small pillows of the chesterfield and same time cleaning the chesterfield with a vacuum machine = i found my wrist magnet in between the small pillow = just laying under one of the small pillows = i found it = by = joes_skies

9/12/2023 6:34 pm  #316954

(( THIS WEEK WAS VERY BAD LUCK FOR ME )) this week was very bad luck for me it cost me money = i was cleaning my eye glasses on tuesday morning = cleaning them very care full with cleaning cloth = my eye glasses just broke in half = the piece across the nose on the eye glasses broke in half = this happen 4 years go = so i phone to optometrists to see if they can repair glasses frame  = they said yes they can = they will order another eye  glasses frame for me = just come down and drop them off = i did drop my eye glasses of to them = now i waiting for them = i had to use my 10 years old eye glasses = i found out i see better with my old eye glasses ( why ? ) is my eyes are getting better = i do use  honey and water in my eyes each day = ( this another bad luck ) in the morning i always brush my mouth with toothpaste = always put my dentures on the top of my cabinet near the sink = this time i did the same = after  cleaning my mouth =  i started to  clean the top of my cabinet very fast because i was running out time = i had go to work = i heard something fall on the floor near my feet  = i look down i saw my bottom denture broken in half laying on the floor = i pick the bottom denture up quickly = i walk fast to the phone to the denture clinic = they answer the phone = i told them what happen to bottom denture = they told bring the bottom denture down right away = if i can do this = i said  yes i can do this = i will be there in 25 minutes = i went to the denture clinic = they told me i can pick up bottom denture  next day in the morning = i thank them for the fast work = thank-you for doing it so quickly = i getting bottom teeth before i go to work =  ( by ) joes_skies

9/17/2023 6:13 pm  #316955

(( AWAKE - SASKATCHEWAN PEOPLE - your HEALTH CARE is gone =))) you keep on voting the ash hole saskatchewan government in saskatchewan = YOUR HEALTH WILL BE GONE TO THE DOGS = WEAK WILL DIE OFF and ONLY STRONG WILL SURVIVE IN SASKATCHEWAN = IN SASKATCHEWAN - SASKATCHEWAN HEALTH CARE GAVE PEOPLE TERRIBLE SERVICES = LONG WAITING = YOU DON'T SEE YOUR DOCTOR = YOU AND DOCTOR TALKS  ON THE PHONE FOR FEW MINUTES = DOCTOR STILL IT PAID FOR HIS TALKING TIME = SASKATCHEWAN DON'T HAVE TO MANY WALK IN CLINIC = SASKATCHEWAN RUNNING OUT NURSES AND DOCTORS =  DO PEOPLE HAVE TO  GO THE NEARS VERINARIANS FOR HEALTH SERVICES = THE ANIMALS AND BIRD GET BETTER HEALTH CARE SERVICE FROM THE VERINARIANS IN SASKATCHEWAN = SASKATCHEWAN PARTY SHOULD BE  REMOVED = YOU HAVE = NO = HEALTH SERVICES =  BY  = joes_skies (( still LOTS ROOM IN THE CEMETERIES OR GRAVE YARDS waiting for YOU in saskatchewan )) who next to go ( doctors don't care = the government of saskatchewan don't care - maybe they GOT shares with the funeral homes in saskatchewan ))

9/20/2023 1:14 am  #316956

((( good Paper Back Book  to read ))) GOOD PAPER BOOK to read is called = CROW ONE book = CROW TWO books written by JAMES W . MARVIN ( WORSE THAN DEATH )- book two  = ALL HIS PAPER BACK BOOKS has LOTS of ACTION = VERY GOOD STORY = THE MAIN STAR is Strong and Wise = THIS WRITER is very good = it is written very good = SO TRY TO GET THESE PAPER BOOKS TO READ IT = ( you would enjoy them ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (9/20/2023 1:14 am)

9/20/2023 1:33 am  #316957

((( GOOD WESTERN MOVIES to watch on YOUTUBE FREE ))) GO AND WATCH THESE GOOD WESTERN MOVIES = carboo train 1950 western movie = killer good-bye western movie = today it 'me , tomorrow it's you western movie = gentile man killer western movie = hands up duel man western movie = stranger on the horse western movie = colt in the hands of devil western movie = death dewell rock western movie = ride in the whirlwind western movie = bury them deep western movie = lone and angry western movie = Badland serial western movie = hand up dead man western movie = dead man don't count western movie = dead man heluimorh burden western movie = dead to revenge western movie = road of revenger western movie = excution western movie = rancho notorious 1952 western movie = the bruto and the beast western movie = law and order 1942 western movie = the most famous gun slinger is named billy ray in the west western movie = quinto fighting proud western movie = these are all good with good story and lots of action = ( enjoy them it is free on youtube.com ) and lots more on youtube .com = hired guns western movie youtube .com = over land trail western movie youtube .com = west to bostom western movie youtube.com = the texan serial youtube .com = the laramio  kid western movie youtube .com the indian are coming western movie youtube.com = salt lake raiders western movie youtube .com = under the tonto rim western movie youtube .com = winners of the west 1940 western movie youtube = trapped in the badland western movie youtube .com = beyond the law western movie youtube.com = overland mail western movie youtube = law man western movie youtube .com = king if the underground western movie youtube .com =  rider in the sky western movie youtube .com   by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (9/20/2023 2:11 am)

9/20/2023 1:42 am  #316958

((( GOOD CHINESE MOVIES on youtube.com - free ))) wu tang collection youtube .com = little big master chinese movie youtube.com = in english = you will enjoy them = by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (9/20/2023 2:00 am)

9/20/2023 1:59 am  #316959

(( go to these free movies on youtube .com )) movie names are = the first cisco kid movies serial 1932 youtube .com = THE BARON serial youtube .com = Zorro ride again 1937 serial  ( first movie on zorro ) youtube .com = robim hood serial youtube .com = dick tracy serial 1937 youtube .com = the green hornet serial 1960 youtube .com = the green archer serial youtube.com = zane western serial youtube .com = winner of thew west serial 1940 youtube .com = ellery queen serial youtube .com = mike hammer serial youtube .com = ivanhoe serial youtube .com = the lone wolf serial youtube .com = whispering smith serial youtube .com = sir lancelot serial youtube .com = redberry 1939 war serial youtube .com = hasting mystery theater serial youtube .com = the tale walls fargo western serial youtube .com = absolute western movies youtube.com = classic western movies youtube .com = have gun will travel serial youtube .com = shotgun slate serial youtube .com = the hill billies serial youtube .com = the marshall serial youtube.com = red ranger serial youtube .com = lone ranger serrial youtube .com = the third man serial youtube.com = the private eye serial youtube.com ( and more to see on youtube .com FREE ) by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (9/20/2023 3:12 pm)

9/20/2023 3:07 pm  #316960

(( TERRIBLE PARENTS )) parents on street drugs = alcoholic parents who drinks lots liquor everyday = they ruin their CHILDREN LIFE = THEY CHILDREN FEELING = THEY DESTROY LOVE IN THEM and KINDNESS IN THEM THESE CHILDREN = THEY MAKE THERE CHILDREN TO HATE = TO LIE = TO STEAL = KILL = AND MAKE THEM TO SUICIDE THEMSELF later on in their LIFE = THESE CHILDREN NEVER HAVE HAPPY CONNECTION WITH NO ONE = THESE CHILDREN LIVE IN FEAR and THESE CHILDREN PUNISHED TERRIBLE BY THERE PARENTS or TORTURED BY THERE PARENTS = IN ANY TIME day or night = when these CHILDREN grow up to be adults = when these ADULT CHILDREN  get MARRIED it does not last to long  WITH ANYONE = IF THERE MARRIAGE DID  LASTED  = HE WOULD or SHE TREAT and RISE HER or HIS CHILDREN LIKE HIS or HER PARENT DID = NEVER CHANGE = KEEP RUIN and DESTROYING there CHILDREN LIFE AGAIN =THESE CHILDREN WHEN TO GROW IN TO ADULTS NEVER GET A GOOD JOBS = THEY DON'T LAST TO LONG IN ANY JOBS = THEY HATE = THEY LIKE TO DESTROY THINGS  = THEY NEVER FINISH SCHOOL  ( it sad there is NO LAW TO TAKE THESE CHILDREN AWAY and GAVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE IN THEIR YOUNG LIFE = TO LEARN BE KIND = and LOVING =BE LOVED =  and CARING CHILDREN = HAPPY CHILDREN = CHILDREN WITH NO FEAR at NIGHT or DAY FROM BEING HARM or PUNISHED or TORTURED ) = (( SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT = when you see STREET DRUG PEOPLE LIVING ON THE STREETS = ALCOHOLIC PEOPLE LIVING ON THE STREETS IN ANY CITIES or TOWNS = ASK YOURSELF -  WHO REALLY PUT THEM THERE ? IF THE GOVERNMENT REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR HOME RIGHT AWAY = WOULD IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENT IN THEIR LIFE = ( YES - IT WOULD HAVE - BUT NO ONE CARES - EVERYONE THINK I GOT MY OWN WORRYS AND MY OWN LIFE TO WORRY ABOUT = (( NOTHING WILL CHANGE FOR THEM = IT WILL KEEP GOING ON = PRISON AND GRAVE YARD WILL BE BUSY EVERY DAY ON THIS EARTH WITH THEM )) IT IS SAD - BY = joes_skies (( THESE PEOPLE LOVE THEIR PETS = THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THERE PETS = THEIR PETS ARE THERE FRIENDS = REAL FRIENDS TO THEM = ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (9/23/2023 12:18 pm)

Board footera