OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2023 6:40 pm  #316961

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( EARLY WINTER )) i do believe it will BE SNOW soon before HALLOWEEN comes in SASKATCHEWAN = this winter will be same as WE  had last YEAR in Saskatchewan 2022  VERY EARLY = Long Winter = COLD Winter = by - joes_ skies ( leaves are still on the TREES = The LEAVES ARE STILL GREEN ON SOME TREES = JUST LIKE LAST FALL 2022 = COLD NIGHT = RAINING EACH DAY = COLD WIND = BIRDS ARE LEAVING EARLY = ONLY DIFFERENT IS NO FRUIT ON THE WILD FRUIT TREES THIS YEAR 2023  = LAST YEAR WE HAD LOTS OF FRUIT ON THE WILD TREES 2022 = WILD ANIMALS AND WINTER BIRDS ARE GOING TO HAVE VERY HUNGRY WINTER 2023 = LOTS OF BUGS THIS YEAR = THE WILD BIRDS HAD LOTS TO EAT THIS SUMMER and THE WILD ANIMALS HAD LOTS TO EAT THIS SUMMER = BUT EVERYTHING IS DRYING OUT = IT STARTED EARLY THIS YEAR = IT STARTED IN JULY 2023 = EVERYTHING WAS DRYING OUT = TO HOT = TO DRY = TO WINDY = NO RAIN IN JULY = AUGUST WAS WET AND COLD THIS YEAR IN SASKATCHEWAN 2023 = SEPTEMBER WAS HOT = WINDY = AND VERY COLD NIGHTS IN SEPTEMBER THIS YEAR IN SASKATCHEWAN 2023 = OCTOBER  IS COLD THIS YEAR 2023 = VERY WET = COLD STRONG WINDS = EARLY SNOW THIS YEAR IN SASKATCHEWAN 2023 = by = joes_skies ((( I'M WRONG SO FAR = Winter in SASKATCHEWAN IS VERY NICE = OCT WEATHER is Around  19 c to 21 c in saskatchewan OCT 2023 = Nice NICE WINTER SO FAR = ))) = {{{ UPDATE }}} = IT SNOW ON 24 OCT . Tuesday morning 2023 in the South Part  of SASKATCHEWAN = I do believe winter will come early this year again in Saskatchewan = BUT I WAS WRONG ABOUT THIS = The Weather is -5 going up to -13 = lots of cold wind each day = NO Snow in Nov . 2023 in S Saskatchewan = So far winter is really nice over here  = But The Wind is Strong and Cold each day over here = no snow for christmas so far = in the south of saskatchewan = sunrise is really beautiful each day over here ={{ WE ARE GETTING SNOW IN FEBRUARY 2024 IN SASKATCHEWAN }}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/08/2024 1:11 am)

10/02/2023 4:02 pm  #316962

((( When you GET OLD = why Buy Things = ))) You know each DAY is a Blessing = When you reach 70 years old = YOU KNOW each day will be Different = You Might GET NEXT DAY = Thing KIND HAPPEN SO FAST = WHEN YOU ARE 70 YEARS OLD - YOU KNOW = EVEN IT COULD HAPPEN IN MINUTES or HOURS or at NIGHT OR NEXT DAY = Things can happen to you = so why buy things when no one want them = THE FAMILY DON'T WANT YOUR THINGS = GRANDCHILDREN DON'T want your THINGS = You have gave to the SALVATION ARMY or sale it to the SECOND STORES for LOW PRICE = EVEN THE GOOD THINGS NO ONE WANT THEM = ALL THE YEARS BUY NICE THINGS = PAYING BIG MONEY FOR IT = NO ONE WANT IT = HOW STUPID WE ARE WASTING MONEY BUYING GOOD VALUE THINGS = COLLECTING VALUE THINGS = COLLECTING VERY NICE OLD THINGS = but no one wants them = THE MONEY WASTED = JUST LIKE THROWING IT OUT THE WINDOW ON THE WINDY DAY = or putting it in the fire your money =  only thing they or the family or grandchildren wants is MONEY = they will never say NO TO THE MONEY = after you REACH  the age of 70 years old = you completely stop buying things = only things you are buying is FOOD = paying your BILLS ON TIME = paying for your medicine each month or every two weeks = if you  are renting paying your rent each month = when you get old you don't  need any thing any more = you can eat any thing you like no more = because you are on a doctor diet = you can eat any thing really like to eat or drink = you just waiting  to drop die = you know it is coming = went  = we don't know = each day is a blessing for us senior = money really don't mean to much any more = you can not do things you like to do or you can not eat things you like to eat = you can not drink things you really like to drink each day or night =  you can not plan thing to do next day or next week or next month = your time might be short = only thing you plan is your funeral = what senior home to go to = and make a will = remember NO one wants any thing = just MONEY = so why make a will = just sell everything or gave everything away free = just WRITE CHECK TO EVERYONE before you DIE = they would LOVE YOU FOREVER = as LONG THE MONEY LASTED = they might CRY AT YOU FUNERAL ( something to think about ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (10/02/2023 4:06 pm)

10/02/2023 4:24 pm  #316963

(( the ROYAL TRIP TO FRANCE 2023 IN SEPTEMBER )) THE KING CHARLES III and THE QUEEN CAMILLA WENT TO FRANCE IN SEPTEMBER THIS MONTH FOR THREE DAYS IN SEPTEMBER 2023 = THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT and THE FRENCH PEOPLE GAVE THEM BEAUTFUL WELCOME TO THE ROYAL FAMILY FROM ENGLAND = IT WAS COLORFUL AND VERY ENTRAINING TO WATCH EACH DAY ON TV OR ON INTERNET = I DON'T THINK  ANY ONE NOTICE THIS = I NOTICE THE QUEEN CAMILLA face HAD
{{ LESS WRINKLES }} ON HER FACE  = she look  YOUNGER AND LOOK BETTER =  YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO TO  KING CHARLES III AND QUEEN CAMILLA TRIP TO FRANCE IN SEPT 2023 YOUTUBE .COM .= YOU CAN SEE {{ LESS WRINKLES }} ALL OVER HER FACE = ( THE  QUEEN CAMILLA SHOULD HAD DONED THIS BEFORE SHE WAS THE QUEEN = QUEEN CAMILLA HAS LOTS OF MONEY TO GET THE BEST FACE TREATMENTS TO REMOVE THE WRINKLES OFF HER FACE = THIS WOULD MAKE HER FEEL YOUNGER AND LOOK BETTER = AND PUBLIC WOULD LIKE HER MORE = (( EVERYONE WANT A NICE LOOKING QUEEN )) I BELIEVE KING CHARLES III WOULD LIKE HER MORE FOR GETTING IT DONE = BY -  joes_skies (( check this out on youtube . com ))

10/08/2023 10:21 pm  #316964

(( Some WOMEN )) I know LOTS of men was RUIN BY WOMEN =These men came out to be be ALCOHOLIC or  ON STREET DRUGS and THEY or THEY go on WELFARE because they can not keep a job or THEY  SUICIDE THEMSELVES - BY = joes_skies (( THEY ARE RUIN BY LOVE ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (10/08/2023 10:27 pm)

10/09/2023 2:39 pm  #316965

((( Wasted Government money  the DOCTOR do ))) i have constipation trouble - i when the emergence hospital area - each time i when = they done x rays on - KUB X RAY DONE ON  my belly and stomach = next they done = LUMBOSOCRAL  SPINE X RAYAND THORECIC X RAY = ON MY BELLY AND STOMACH AND THE LOWER BACK = THE DAY I WHEN THERE = THEY TOLD ME NOTHING  IS WRONG WITH ME = JUST CONSTIPATED = I TOLD THEM ' I DO THINK SOME IS WRONG INSIDE ME = WEEK LATER WENT BACK TO THE EMERGENCE AREA TO HOSPITAL AGAIN - THE  SAME TROUBLE = CONSTIPATION TROUBLE = THIS TIME THE DOCTOR ORDER ME TO TAKE = ANIOGRAPLY X RAY WITH BLUE DYE IN MY  VEINS = THE DOCTOR TOLD ' NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME = YOU ARE CONSTIPATED = I TOLD THE DOCTOR I DO BELIEVE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME = I WENT BACK THE THIRD WEEK TO THE EMERGENCE AREA TO THE HOSPITAL = THE DOCTOR ME TO TAKE ANOTHER = ANIOGRAPLY = AND THEY PUT MORE MORE BLUE BLUE DYE  in my veins again = and TAKEN ANOTHER  x ray =  later on the doctor TOLD me NOTHING  is wrong with me just constipated = i told the doctor i do believe something is wrong with me = so I ASK THEM TO DO A ENDOSCOPE CAMERA TEST DONE  AND COLONOSCOPY CAMERA TEST ON ME = (( I JUST GOT IT DONE LAST WEEK IN OCT 2023 = THE DOCTOR CUT 4 OR 5 P0LYPS OUT = ENDOSCOPE TEST FOUND OUT I HAVE = HIATAL HERNIA = THE DOCTOR was really good after i had the two camera test done= i was NOT SICK or I HAD NO  kind of PAIN OR SWELLING = after i HAD IT DONE  = I felt good after I had my ENDOSCOPE CAMERA TEST and COLONOSCOPEY CAMERA TEST DONE BY = DR ISAAC WIEBE IN MOOSE JAW SASK  =  HIATAL HERNIA WAS CAUSING ALL TROUBLE WHAT EAT EACH DAY AND LOTS OF CONSTIPATON EACH DAY AND THOSE POLYPS )) = SO THOSE OTHER X RAYS I TOOK WAS = NO GOOD AT ALL = WASTE OF THE GOVERNMENT MONEY = THOSE X RAY SHOW = NOTHING AT ALL = BY = joes_skies ( THIS WAS IN MOOSE JAW . SASK ) I KNOW WHAT CAUSE MY CONSTIPATION = I WAS RIGHT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME TO CAUSE ALL THE TROUBLE EATING AND CONSTIPATION TROUBLES =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (10/09/2023 4:12 pm)

10/16/2023 12:22 am  #316966

((( UPDATE on = COROAVIRUS = FROM  AUG TO SEPT 2023 = GLOBALLY = ))) GLOBALLY on report on COROAVIRUS in AUG to Sept 2023 INCREASED 55% = DEATH 34% = in 28 days 1900 new fatulitel reported . SEPT 24 2023  770 million cases and over 6 million death have from CORONAVIRUS = ((( in USA IN OCT 2023 ))) HAWAII 49% PERCENT INCREASING IN OCT 2023 = INDIO 24 % IN OCT 2023 = KANSAS 43% = ARZONA 43% = ALASKA 29% = AMINESOTA 30% = MISSIPPI 32% =  ALABANA 12% = MASSACHUSETTS 18% INCREASING OF CORONAVIRUS IN OCT 2023 = OTHER PART OF USA AROUND 10% OR 15 % ONLY = by - joes_skies ((( wear a mask in public places ))) people are pigs = protect yourself in the public

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (10/16/2023 12:51 am)

10/17/2023 3:08 pm  #316967

((( THANK-YOU = CONEXUS in Moose Jaw , Sask . ))) On monday morning 16 , 2023 = I saw 4 DEERS in My Neighbor's Yards eating everything in the yard = i took Photos of them = i went to my suite = after finished Breakfast = I look out the window = i saw 4 deers in my yard eating everything = i took more photos of them = after i had get my self ready to go down town . I 'm going walk down town weather is very nice and wind is down today = when i was walking past CONEXUS Bank = my trip and fall right on my face = BECAUSE MOOSE JAW , SASK SIDEWALKS ARE UNEVEN ALL OVER MOOSE JAW = AND MOOSE JAW'S ROADS IN THE CITY ARE UNEVEN TO TRAVEL ON  = TERRIBLE TO WALK AND TRAVEL IN MOOSE JAW SASK = WHEN TRIP AND FALL = THREE CONEXUS BANK WORKS CAME OUT very guickly and ask me if i was okay = i told ' i do think so = my face was bloody and both hands was bleeding = I LOOK TERRIBLE =  i try to get up = the conexus man help me up = the man and two women from conexus bank took me to the bank office = the two women washed the blood of my face and hands = the two women put salves  and bandages on cut on the forehead and on the my nose = they PUT more salve ON  and bandages on my two wrist and my two hands = i was bruised lots they put more salve on the bruises =  the bleeding stop = my eye glasses was broken from the fall = they told me i should go  to the emergence area at the moose jaw , sask . hospital = i ask them would you like to phone me a taxi cab for me = one woman when to phone for taxi cab for me = they kept me in the private area room until the taxi cab came to pick me up = they said' i don't think you want anyone see you like this = i did looked terrible = no, you are right = i would not enjoy them seeing me like this  = the taxi cab came = i went to the emergence area to the hospital = nurse just clean it up more and add more salve on my nose = on my forehead =  on my two wrist = on my two hands and my bruises and put lots of bandages on me = i look like a mummy =after they nurse done all these things on me = i went  home with the taxi cab = i had a headache = and right hand was sorry = ((( I do thank - you what CONEXUS BANK THREE WORKERS  DONE ON ME in moose jaw , saskatchewan on MONDAY MORNING  = they really didn't have to do this for me = I really did need help right away = they help me and clean me up = and stop the bleeding = thank-you CONEXUS Bank three workers for doing this for me = ((( i do believe when you see any deers they are  warning you = you will have very bad luck today ))) i walked 55 years pasting conexus bank EVERY MONDAY MORNING  = i never fall or trip front of the conexus bank = until monday morning after i saw  FOUR DEERS IN MY NEIGHBOR'S YARD AND MY YARD = THEY ARE BAD LUCK TO SEE ANY TIME = { 4 THINGS HAPPEN TO ME - on my forehead was cut - second my nose was cut - third my wrist was bruise and hand cut  - fourth -second hands was bruise and cut {{{ I THANK-YOU AGAIN WHAT YOU HAD DONE FOR ME ON MONDAY MORNING these three people from conexus bank }}} IF YOU HAVE GO THE HOSPITAL IN MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN use Capone's taxicab = the rate and prices is right = less 17 dollars one way = by = joes_skies  {{ I USING old home REMEDY stuff next DAYS = on my cuts and bruises = i use bee wax and honey = it is working good on my bruises almost gone on my face and hands and wrists = my deep cuts are healing quickly = my right hands is not sore any more or swollen = my black eyes are going away quickly = my face look terrible for three weeks = i look little better NOW  }} = {{ UPDATE - I went to the Conexus bank today = they still didn't get WEST SIDE STREET of the bank repair = HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TRIP and FALL on THE UNEVEN STREET FRONT and THE WEST SIDE STREET OF SIDE STREET OF THE CONEXUS BANK IN MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWEAN =I STILL SUFFERING WITH HEADACHES and getting dizzy each day = it is hard to do anything and go to work = i only working half day = you  can not get any money support from the bank or the city of moose jaw = what happen to me two week ago trip N UNEVEN WEST SIDE street  of conexus credit union bank in saskatchewan = when i  walked past the bank }} it is hard to enjoy walking on the street in moose saskatchewan because ALL SIDEWALKS ARE THE SAME = UNEVEN and DEEP CRACK and cement MISSING from it = DO think before you walk down Town in summer  or winter in Moose Jaw , Saskatchewan = by = joes_skies (( conexus credit union in moose jaw < saskatchewan (( the bank never ask me OR gave me money to buy new eye glasses ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/08/2024 1:30 am)

10/18/2023 1:36 am  #316968

((( OLD SAYING = kit = ))) take matter into his own hands , and headed up here to red river to threw a wrench in their works ( 2 ) you've hit the nail on the head ,' said the man ( 3 ) when the danger comes . when a man or woman jest can't take no more and his or her mind goes sort of blank , and all he's or she's thinking about is nothing , feel better now  ( 4 ) easy to come by , but harder to swallow ( 5 ) just like swattin' flies ( 6 ) you wouldn't take off your hat and pound it more more , and try to whip it down until it was peaceful and quiet again , would you ( 7 ) let's sit down and take a load off our feet (  8 ) the fat will really be in the fire ( 9) you blackguardin' me ( 10 ) we got him dead to rights ( 11 ) he's or she's talked faster'n a medicine me at the tailgate of his or she show wagon  ( 12 ) you didn't get anything to eat by turning tail ( 13 ) but i don't intend to lose sleep over it ( 14 ) the only thing that'll straighten him out is a price of quarter-inch rope ( 15  )the stranger said , holding out a big knuckled hand which proved to be hard as old oak tree ( 16 ) i found him , he'd been shot though the head . deader's n a doornail , as they say (17 ) maybe it'll melt some of the ice out of my bones ( 18 ) the mineowners are going to kick like mules ( 19 ) if we did i'll keep 'em in line ( 20 ) if we did run into trouble . he'd light out like a turpentined dog (21 ) do you suppose he's doing it just to get you over a barrel , so that any time you so much look at him cross-eyed ( 22 ) you saw me with my clothes ripped half off , and now the shoe's on the other foot (23 ) there's a first time for everything ( 24 ) but now that it's gone sour , how're we going to get out ( 25 ) fine as silk , john said ( 26 ) anyone with half-a- brain could see how you two look at each other ( by ) joes_skies for joe olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/08/2024 1:15 am)

10/22/2023 12:30 am  #316969

(( True Story )) I was sleeping last night A SMALL MAPLE BUGS went into right ear = it was very noisy in my right ear = first i try use ear Q-TIP = it did not work = it made more noise in my ear = i was worried it could go down deeper in my ear = i try to put lots of warm water in my ear to wash it out = it did not work = i  had to add soap into  the water to wash it out and use spray bottle to get the little maple bug out from my right =the little maple bug  did come out without going into the hospital = i wonder if we should sleep with ear pugs in our ears when we go to sleep at night = first time this happen to to = (( something to think about )) by - joes_skies

10/22/2023 4:59 pm  #316970

(( GAY MEN make me Laugh )) These GAY MEN go on THERE COMPUTERS on internet TO SEE NUDE WOMEN and MEN DOING SEX Websites = {{ WHY ? THEY DO THIS ? }} IF THEY ARE GAY MEN =  why don't they go to GAY MEN CAM CHAT = NO = THEY GO TO NUDED WOMEN and MEN SEX CAM CHAT on INTERNET =This doesn't Make Any SENSE TO ME = make up their MINE what they LIKE to DO in there LIFE = by = joes_skies (( something to think about )) Another thing WHY DO PROVINCE or Any Countries PUT ON GAY PARADES or STRAIGHT PEOPLE PARADES don't Have STRAIGHT PARADES in any PROVINCES or Any COUNTRIES = So why THE HELL SHOULD BUT GAY PARADES in any PROVINCES or COUNTRIES = WE DON'T HAVE HUMANE RIGHTS PARADES or ANIMAL RIGHTS PARADES = or ENVIRONMENT PARADE = or CHRISTIAN PARADES = so WHY HELL HAVE = GAY PARADE = Should be CANCEL all over the WORLD and PROVINCES = TOWNS and CITIES = Cancel THIS STUPID PARADE = you are what you want to be = People really don't gave dam = What You Do In Your Life or In Your Bed Room = sex with animal = sex  with birds = or sex with  fish or sex with a plant = or with sex toys = we really don't care what you do after working hours = it is your life = ((( something to Think About ))) by = joes_skies ((( gay people personality is very terrible = they know everything = they have very big mouth = they think very smartal-eck  when they swear dirty name front of women = and they love to wear tight clothes to show of they private parts = they wear bright colors and funny shoes = and gay people do have terrible laugh = and funny hair styles and colors in their hair )))  the gay people i meet and know are like this =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (10/23/2023 6:16 pm)

Board footera