OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2023 6:04 pm  #316971

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( To REMOVE THE TINT ))) To REMOVE the TINT on your Eye Glasses = when Tint is slowly breaking and coming  off = that you can not see to Good = you have get new pair of eyes glasses = this not True YOU CAN REMOVE THE TINT from your Eye Glasses if the tint is given you trouble seeing = ((( USE RUBBING ALCOHOL = put the eye glasses in tray of REMOVING ALCOHOL = put the eye glasses face down  for Half Day or More = longer you have your Eye Glasses in REMOVING ALCOHOL = easy to take the tint off the glasses = use small pastic scrub thing like a spoon  to rude the tint off your eye glasses = this does work = i use it on my eye glasses this week = because i trip and fall on the cement sidewalk = it did lots of danger to my eye glasses - when i trip and fall my eye glasses was scratch badly from the fall = i didn't want to get new eye glasses = i don't like the new style of eye glasses coming out last year and this year = {{ to learn more about this go on internet to - how to remove the color tint from your eye glasses . youtube .com }} it is free to see by = joes_skies (((( don't use rubbing alcohol TO REMOVE THE TINT ON YOUR EYE GLASSES = it don't WORK =  WHAT HAPPEN YOU ruin your eye glasses = i ruin my eye glasses BY DOING THIS )))))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/08/2024 1:15 am)

10/24/2023 10:17 am  #316972

{{{ PLAYING = BOTH = Side of The Coin }}} Some men and Some Women are PLAYING BOTH SIDE THE COIN = ONE DAY THEY ARE GAY PERSON and NEXT DAY ARE STRAIGHT = SOME do Get married = THE WOMEN get Married to Men = MEN get married to women = and they have family = THESE PEOPLE THEN GO OUT THROUGH DAY or LATE NIGHT or PLAY SPORTS or GO SWIMMING = GO FISHING and = GO BOATING or SIT IN DRINKING BARS TO GO OUT FIND GAY PEOPLE = DO THEIR THING WITH BOTH SEX WITH BEING GAY PEOPLE and STRAIGHT PEOPLE  { THEY ARE HURTING THEMSELF BY PLAYING BOTH SIDE OF THE COIN = you SHOULD MAKE UP YOUR MIND WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE = STRAIGHT or BE GAY = {{{ YOU CAN NOT PLAY BOTH SIDES = YOU HURTING LOTS OF PEOPLE and PEOPLE NEAR YOU = YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF LATER ON = YOU NEVER BE HAPPY PLAYING BOTH SIDE OF THE COIN = YOU CAN NOT PLAY GAMES WITH YOUR FEELINGS = you are HURTING THE PEOPLE NEAR YOU = BE GAY or BE STRAIGHT = {{ STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH REAL FEELING = STOP HIDDEN WHAT YOU ARE = (( ONE MAN said ' I LIKE BOTH SEXS = You can not do THIS = You HURT THE PEOPLE NEAR YOU always and YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF = )) something to think about = I don't like a person who play both sides of the coin = one day gay = one day straight =  ((( The ONE MAN told me ' I like to know how it feels with a man lover ))) by = joes_skies  (( SOME STRAIGHT PEOPLE I LIKE TO GO TO GAY BARS to see what doing = ( WHY ? )) does it turn them on ?

10/25/2023 10:45 am  #316973

((( PEOPLE are getting = STUPID = true story ))) this barber man told me this story = what happen in his barber shop half year ago and now = He trimmed  this old man hair about  6 months ago = on the seven month when the old man wanted a haircut = the old man brought with him = his own hair brush to clean the hair off the his face and neck = the old  man said to the barber man = his hair brush is not soft enough = it is to hard = so would you use my hair brush to brush off the hair on my face and neck = yes = the barber man said ' would do this = after old man got his  haircut = the barber man used the old man hair brush to clean the hair off from his face and neck = now this month of oct 2023 = old man phone for appointment for a haircut = but old man wants barber man  to use his hair clipper to cut his hair = old man said to the barber man = your hair clipper don't cut to close = my hair clipper is better = old man hair clipper came from a regular store = the barber man said my hair clipper came from the barber shop supplies business = i don't see how your hair clipper is better then mine = old man ' oh , are wrong my hair clipper better then your hair clipper = the barber man don't know what he doing to do = use the old man  hair clipper or barber man hair clipper = old man would be very mad if the barber man refused to use old man's hair clipper = the barber man don't think he going to use the old man hair clipper to cut old man hair today = the barber man waiting for old man to show up to his barber shop with the old man , cheap hair clipper to cut his hair = the old man is coming today = update later on = by = joes_skies

10/26/2023 8:10 pm  #316974

((( We should Create NEW PARTY ))) I was watching - New Adventure of Zorro on youtube .com - = when I heard ZORRO said for  = THE PEOPLE = So was think  THE NEW PARTY In The Provinces and FEDERAL should be Called {{ PEOPLE PARTY  or short turn - PP Party - all across canada }} i do wish some one would have imagination would do this = we do need NEW PARTY which would place  PEOPLE FIRST = not BIG BUSINESS with huge money by = joes_skies  ( something to think about ) with out people country is no good = without worker business can work or produce

10/28/2023 6:31 pm  #316975

(( True Ghost Story )) This happen this week in my suite = first thing i was missing was ONE CERAL BOWL = i all was  use when i eat breakfast every morning = i use it on monday this week in the morning after i made breakfast = i clean it up and put in the cabinet = on tuesday this week when i cooking my breakfast = i when to the cabinet to get ceral bowl to eat in = my ceral bowl i use every morning was gone = look every where for it = and could not fine it = i still can not fine it = second thing happen this week = i was spraying my suite for any kind of bugs = i went to each room and sprayed my bug spray = after i placed the bug spray near the kitchen sink in my kitchen = two days i wanted to use bug spray again = i could not  fine it = bug spray was gone = i look each room and in my basement = i could not fine my bug spray = i still can  not fine my ceral bowl or my bug spray = i do check every day in each room for my ceral bowl and my bug spray = i can not fine them = i believe my terrible ghost had taken  them = why did the ghost take them ? by = joes_ skies (( do the ghost have bugs where ghost staying  in my suite or other places  . and did the ghost need a ceral bowl to eat or sleep in = who really knows ! )))

11/09/2023 12:42 am  #316976

(( NEW STATUE of the Queen Elizabeth II in Toronto )) This New Statue was put up in Toronto nov. 7 , 2023 of The Queen Elizabeth II on the front of ontario legislative building front lawn of queen park = cost the tax - payer 1.5 million dollars = when 100 of people are homeless and living on the streets in toronto = ottawa = and other cities in ontario = when poor people are line up to the soup kitchens and food banks for food and LIVING ON STREETS = THE STUPID Conservative Party in ontario government spend 1.5 million dollars on a statue of dead queen elizabeth II = they have enough STATUES of The Queen Elizabeth II in Toronto and Ottawa and Other Cities in Ontario for her = (( Keep on VOTING FOR STUPID CONSERVATIVE PARTY in Ontario = They will be more and More POVERTY PEOPLE EACH DAY = BIGGER LINE UP TO THE FOOD BANKS and  SOUP KITCHENS IN ONTARIO = MORE CRIME = MORE SUICIDES = MORE DRUGS  = AND DRUG CRIMES ON THE STREETS IN ONTARIO = )) by - joes_skies (( Ontario Government Never DID PUT A STAUE FOR PRINCESS DIANA after she DEAD ( why not ? ) everybody CRIED at her Funeral from Ontario and ACROSS CANADA = NO PROVINCES in canada ever did PUT A STATUE FOR PRINCESS DIANA ( Why NOT ? )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/09/2023 12:50 am)

11/14/2023 1:14 pm  #316977

((( DO YOU THINK = ABOUT THIS = ))) when you see the street people living and sleeping on the street = in parks = on park benches = on city benches = any were sleeping = in warm weather = raining weather = cold weather = storm weather = in winter times = how does it feel to have nothing to live for = or have nothing at all = no home = no nice furniture's around you and sit or sleep or eat on = = or nice things all around you = nice clothes to wear each day = take a bath everyday = using nice clean bathroom = eating nice warm meal each day on clean plates = to sleep in nice warm clean bed each day = with nice clean blankets on the bed and bed sheets = not in your clothes and same dirty clothes day and night = never change them = until they get to dirty = the salvation army will gave another pair of clothes = when you are sick = you with until you get worse = then you would to the emergence are in the hospital or walk in clinic if they are some around = never wash yourself to often = or never brush your teeth each day = or change socks to often = walking with shoes to big = shoes you found in garage cans = or from the salvation army = always picking things from the garage can = anything to take out you might need = food = clothes = cans and bottles = to make money each day = to buy things you want = yes they do get welfare checks monthly  = all their money goes on street drugs = lotta tickets = cigarettes =  gambling places = they have all kinds of bugs on them = some have sex diseases on them = it is sad to see all age of people doing this everyday from poor family and wealthy family these people came from = now living on the streets = people who had nice jobs = had nice homes = had nice family =  from very young to very old = living day by day = living night by night = waiting to for death each day and night = no hope = no feeling of anything = no want = no care = no nothing at all = just wish the end will come soon = by - joes_skies = ( something to think about each day )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/29/2023 2:35 am)

11/16/2023 1:57 am  #316978

(((( UPDATE on CORANVIRUS -19 in USA )))) from American Health Report for Nov. 2023 = south dakatu and hawaii 8.3% = west virginia 8.7 % = kentucky 27 % = alaska 25 % = delauase 26 % = new mexico 42 % = wyoming 2.3 % = colorado 2.3 % = kansas 71.5 % = nabrasasky 38.2 % = misouri 33.2 % = illinois 28.5 % = USA  death from coranvirus -19 1400 in this year of 2023 {{{ 250 countries increased of coranvirus - 19 nove 2023 medium level between 10.0 % to 19.0 % = {{{{{ Other Disease called gestation in 27 week this fall increased 10,272 }}}} if you want to learn about this go to = American Health report for Nov. 2023 .com = by = joes_skies = Check before you go any where in different countries about - coranvirus-19 =

11/29/2023 2:33 am  #316979

(((( WHY IT TOOK SO LONG to come out )))) The STORY ABOUT =  BUFFY SAINTE MARIE = the folk singing in 1960's = HER relations and brothers are saying = BUFFY SAINTE MARIE = has N0 = INDIAN BLOOD or NATIVE BLOOD IN HER = BUFFY SAINTE MARIE is A ITALIAN = BUFFY SAINTE MARIE REAL PARENT IS ITALIAN = why did it take so so long to come OUT = Buffy Sainte Marie is close to 81 Years old = why now the story is coming out ? On youtube = BUFFY SAINTE MARIE talk out about for WHERE ISHE CAME FROM  = go and see this on YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW ((( I Don't Know Where I'm From by Buffy Sainte - Marie youtube .com ))) = Buffy Sainte Marie she is a INDIAN = HER MOTHER had another  MAN'S  BABY  = SHE SAID THIS ON YOUTUBE = she not from her Mother REAL HUSBAND BABY = IF YOU LOOK AT HER FACE and HER HAIR and HER EYES - HER NOSE = SHE REALLY LOOK LIKE A AMERICAN INDIAN or CANADIAN NATIVE = Buffy Sainte Marie does NOT LOOK LIKE ANY  ITALIAN FEATURES in her FACE = HER NOSE IS CANADIAN NATIVE = or = AMERICAN INDIAN = any part of her face features has NO TRACE OF ITALIAN IN HER = so why her brother = sisters and RELATIVE are saying she is ITALIAN = Buffy Sainte Marie does not look like her = brother = or her sisters = I WISH THIS STORY WILL GO AWAY about BUFFY SAINTE MARIE = or I Wish she would TAKE A BLOOD TEST TO PROVE HER STORY IS = TRUE = now days DNA TEST COULD DONE = PROVE THIS = by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/29/2023 8:48 am)

11/30/2023 7:34 pm  #316980

(( Joseph Stalin 1942 to 1953 )) Joseph Stalin dead in 1953 with heartache  or was he Poison = Another story is out Joseph Stalin use a person who look like him = took his place of death with a heartache in 1953 = joseph stalin got his facelift and changed his face by a ( Orthodontics - doctor ) and when underground = Joseph Stalin murder the doctor and the nurse after he had it Done = i really don't what is TRUE = This MOVIE on youtube is called (( The Girl in The Kremlin movie 1957 Youtube.com )) this story is about Joseph Stalin changing his face and when Underground with a Very Young Girl to live with = go and see this movie ( something to think about later On ) did Joseph Stalin dead from a Heartache in 1953 or Rub away and Hid Ground ground ? ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/30/2023 7:44 pm)

Board footera