OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2024 3:58 pm  #317001

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( Why more = WOMEN = believe in = Jahweh - god - then MEN )) When = Jahweh - God - give them more pain and more women trouble in their HEALTH then MEN = breast cancer = cervical cancer = big in menopause = and pregnancy pains = suffer higher heartache = depression = more in sexually transmitted diseases  ( STD ) = big trouble in menstrual cycle = menstruation may indicate health issue , bleeding between - menstruations and freguenturinating = bleeding and discharge are a normal part of the menstrual cycle = pre - existing can worsen during pregnancy - threatening the health of a mother and child = {{ and women believe in JAHWEH - GOD - }} they must like to suffer and have lots of pain and illness = keep believing in your ( so Called - GOD - ) by = joes_skies {{ Women wear all kinds of perfumes to hid their Body Odor or Smell  }} some women  would smell terrible =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (1/22/2024 8:41 am)

1/28/2024 1:05 am  #317002

(( A Dream = last night = )) Last night i dreaming  My Mother came over and ask me if She Could take a bath at my Place = I said ' yes ' you can = so I took her to The Bathroom to show her what she had to do = i when out to the living watch the tv show  = I hear Her laughing saying oh boy i'm very dirty = I awake up = the dream was over = the same  day at 8:00 PM = My neighbor 4 house down = came over to ask me if he can take a bath at my place because he has no hot water right now = i'm getting the new water tank tomorrow = i said 'yes ' you can take a bath = so took him to show where the bathroom was and what to do = i when out to my living to watch the tv show = i heard him laughing saying oh boy i'm really dirty = just then i remember my dream early morning that day = i said to myself he said ' same thing my mom said went she was taken a bath in my bathroom in my dream = i told my neighbor about this after he was finished taken a bath = and he laughed and said your dream came true = i did take a bath at your place = we both laughed about this  = my dream came true  = by- joes_skies

2/04/2024 6:38 pm  #317003

(( Winter Almost OVER in Moose Jaw , saskatchewan )) IN Moose Jaw , saskatckewan Is Open Another Building for THE HOMELESS PEOPLE = Who Are Still LIVING ON THE STREET IN MOOSE JAW , Saskatchewan ALL WINTER = WHY DID THE PROVINCE GOVERNMENT and THE CITY OF MOOSE JAW waited so LONG TO OPEN UP ANOTHER BUILDING FOR THE HOMELESS PEOPLE LIVING ON THERE STREET all Winter = WINTER IS ALMOST OVER = Just TWO MONTHS TO GO = HOW THEY ARE OPENING ( SASK-TEL BUILDING = It was EMPITY FOR 20 SOME YEARS OR MORE  ) Now they are going to use it for THE HOMELESS PEOIPLE = Why ( HELL ) the saskatchewan Government did not Use This New Strong Shape Building for ( WELFARE BUILDING ) it is VERY GOOD LOCATION FOR THE WELFARE PEOPLE or THE POOR PEOPLE TO GET ( Help ) TO GO FOR ( HELP ) . WHY THE HELL THE SASKATCHEWAN GOVERNMENT (( MOVED IN ZELLER STORE at THE TOWN & COUNTRY MALL in Moose Jaw , Saskatchewan FOR THE WELFARE BUILDING for MOOSE Jaw , Saskatchewan Poor and Welfare People = IT IS TO FAR FOR THEM TO GO FOR HELP or GO FOR WELFARE MONEY = 90% DON'T HAVE ANY VEHICLES  = JUST OLD BICYCLES = NOW THE STUPID SAKATCHEWAN GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO MOVE THE RECYELING BUILDING TO THE NORTH PART OF MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN = THIS IS TO FAR FOR THE HOMELESS OR THE POOR PEOPLE TO HAUL THEY EMPITY CANS AND BOTTLES = THESED PEOPLE WORK HARD ALL NIGHT AND DAY = IN COLD WEATHER = IN RAINY WEATHER = IN WINDY WEATHER TO KEEP THE CITY CLEAN AND THE ENVIRONMENT = I DON'T DO NOTHING = BUT THESE POOR PEOPLE AND WELFARE PEOPLE AND HOMELESS ARE KEEPING MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN CLEAN FROM GARAGE EACH DAY AND NIGHT = I DO THANK THEM FOR DOING THIS = THEY WORK HARD = AND IT IS DIRTY STINKY JOB TO DO EACH DAY AND NIGHT = by = joes_skies ( these PEOPLE KEEP ALL the Towns and CITIES CLEAN ALL ACROSS CANADA and Each PROVINCES in canada = i thank them for doing this services )

2/07/2024 11:34 am  #317004

(( Queen Elizabeth II second Waited to Long )) Queen Elizabeth II waited to LONG TO GAVE HER THRONE and JOB to HER SON PRINCE CHARLES and HIS WIFE Camilla = It is VERY SAD THE SUPER Queen Elizabeth II waited SO LONG = Now her SON is ( THE KING OF ENGLAND - and sick WITH CANCER = His Wife is NOT FEELING TO GOOD = HOW LONG WILL ( KING CHARLES III will Be KING of ENGLAND = Two YEARS or 5 YEARS ONLY = Will KING CHARLES III stay ( KING IF HE HAS TO WEAR A ( BAG TO PISS in OR PASS HIS WASTE in A BAG ? = ) Prince William has TROUBLE HIS ( HIS WIFE - Princess KATIE ) is Really ( SICK ) = What WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE for THE KING THRONE of ENGLAND = WHO NEXT ? ( I plan THIS ON THE SUPER QUEEN ELIZABETH II ) by = joes_skies ( One MAIN QUESTION IS = DO CANADA NEED ANY OF ROYAL FAMILY or ( ENGLAND ) ? ( NO = NO = NO = NO ) {{ Queen Elizabeth II wanted to Break Historical Record - longest queen in British  History on the throne = she didn't gave a shit about her son prince charles or the royal family = history was more important the her then her son prince charles = }}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/08/2024 12:49 am)

2/08/2024 12:58 am  #317005

(( Syphilis Epidemic )) is increase 80% in 2023 = 2.3 million cases in usa = in global cases is 18.5 million people has syphilis epidemic = keep on doing sex humans = destroy yourself = we need to bring down the population = by = joes_skies = take more street drugs we need to bring down the population =to many crazy people out there = by - joes_skies

2/08/2024 1:10 am  #317006

((( CANCER ))) Cancer cases will DOUBLE by 2050 =on this earth = are you ready for it = by - joes_skies ( i believe the food the farmers and ranchers are causing this TROUBLE and the Groceries Stores = (( keep on Spraying )) and kill us OFF one by ONE = we need to cut down the POPULATION = by - joes_skies

2/12/2024 5:42 pm  #317007

((( PEDIATRIC Disorders ))) INCREASING in USA with THE INFANTS and CHILDREN = Major impact on the Prognoses  for infants and american children with chronic and rare diseases affecting the DIGESTIVE SYSTEM = KEEP ON SPRAY our FOOD ON THE FARMS and RANCHER GIVEN all Kind of vaccines to the Cattle = Sheep = Pigs = Goats = FISH FARMS  =  CHICKEN Farm = TURKEY Farm = Duck Farms = Goose Farms = GARDEN Farms = FRUIT FARMS and THE FOOD WAREHOUSE and GROCIES STORES = ) We don't know WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE USING ON THERE ( PRODUCES ) I know Potatoes don't rot WITH OUT MAKING A SMELL any More and VEGETABLES OR FRUIT ( why NOT ? )  BY =  joes_skies (( something to think About )) when you eat =

2/14/2024 6:04 pm  #317008

(( Why is THE THEME MUSIC is Terrible )) why is THE THEME MUSIC for Movies = Mystery Movies =  TV Shows =  Cartoon Movies and Cartoon TV Shows are TERRIBLE ? 80% of THE THEME MUSIC is terrible in Movies and TV Shows = And They PLAY THE ( DAM ) Music all Through THE MOVIE and TV SHOWS = If  I HATE THE THEME MUSIC I DON'T WATCH THE MOVIE or TV SHOWS = The Music make me SICK = THE WORSE THEME MUSIC is in ( GREEN HORNET ) = ( BAT MAN TV SHOWS and BAT MAN Movies ) = ( THE WESTERN MOVIES THE THEME MUSIC 80% is TERRIBLE ) = ( CRIME MOVIES ) = ( DETECTIVE MOVIES ) = ( AND THE CARTOON MOVIES and Cartoon TV Shows ) =
( MYSTERY MOVIES = Why do they have to have Terrible back ground music on THESE MOVIES and TV SHOWS ? Why can they use NATURE SOUNDS in MOVIES = WESTERN MOVIES = And TV SHOWS ? It is Getting WORSE EACH TIME THEY BRING OUT TERRIBLE NEW MOVIES and TERRIBLE TV SHOWS = STOP USING ANY MUSIC in MOVIES or TV SHOWS = ( THE OLD CLASSIC MOVIES had TERRIBLE BACK GROUND MUSIC and TERRIBLE THEME SOUNDS  from Romanic Movies = Cops Movies = Mystery Music = Detective Movies = Western movies = and COMEDY MOVIES = { one who has not BAD THEME MUSIC was THE CLASSIC MUSIC MOVIES } by = joes_skies ( something to think about ) = why waste MONEY PUTTING TERRIBLE THEME MUSIC ( for back ground Music ) on MOVIES = TV SHOWS = CARTOON MOVIES and CARTOON TV Shows = DETECTIVE MOVIES = MYSTERY MOVIES =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/14/2024 6:10 pm)

2/18/2024 9:19 am  #317009

((( WHY you ALLOW = MR.Trump = The Donald Duck = ))) Why THE AMERICAN PEOPLE = ALLOW = A CRIMINAL and CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY  to run for the PRESIDENT JOB IN USA  = mr.trump = the donald duck = trump's legal debts top a half billion dollars ( 354.9 million dollars ) = MR .TRUMP (  Donald Duck ) is BARRED FROM NEW YORK BUSINESS FOR THREE YEARS = ( WILL THE STUPID AMERICAN PEOPLE still vote FOR DONKEY TRUMP in NEW YORK and other parts of USA for THEIR NEXT PRESIDENT JOB  this COMING ELECTION ? ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE MUST ALL SICK IN THE HEAD to put A SENIOR IN THE WHITE HOUSE to run there BIG = POWERFUL COUNTRY = CAN THEY FIND A YOUNG PERSON TO PUT IN THE WHITE HOUSE FOR THEIR PRESIDENT THIS ELECTION = {{{ AWAKE UP BEFORE IT TO LATE }}} look FOR A YOUND PERSON FOR THE PRESIDENT JOB for THE WHITE HOUSE and FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE }}} Every country in this WORLD HAS YOUNG LEADERS = WHY CAN AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN NOT PUT  or FIND A YOUNG PERSON FOR THERE PESIDENT ? why OLD SENIOR ? by = joes_skies

2/21/2024 1:33 am  #317010

(( PEOPLE = who = HAD COVID-19 or COVID )) RESEARCHERS found the risk of CHRONIC fatigue after COVID-19 was even greater , with PATIENTS who had the disease seeing a risk from times higher for the longer - term condition than those who had not = LONG COVID or COVID-19 symptoms can include = TIREDNESS = FATIGUE = BRAIN FOG = SHORTNESS OF BREATH = CHEST PAIN =  DIFFICULTY THINKING = DIZZINESS = MENSTRUAL CHANGES = AND POST - EXERTIONED NALOUSE = by = joes_skies (( if you want to LEARN MORE about this = go to Update American Health Report of Covid - 19 .com )))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (2/21/2024 1:34 am)

Board footera