OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2024 3:13 pm  #317041

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( WEALTHY PEOPLE = Causes THE TROUBLE = ))) YES = Wealthy PEOPLE cause ALL THE TROUBLES ON EARTH = WARS = HATE = BRING PRICES OF HOUSES UP = BRING CAMP GROUNDS PRICES UP = BRING CRIME UP = BRING VEHICLES PRICES UP = WHO DOES GET HIT = HARD = IS THE POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE = WHO FIGHTS THE WARS FOR THE WEALTHY PEOPLE = THE POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE = DIE FOR WHAT RICH PEOPLE  and WEALTHY PEOPLE WANT = Who does it HELP the RICH PEOPLE and WEALYHY PEOPLE = THEY MAKE MONEY on WARS = WHO LOSE IS THE POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE = WHO SUFFER AFTER THE WARS POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE = AND COST OF LIVING  = and COST OF HOUSING and RENT GOING UP = THE POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE SUFFER = When CAMP GROUND or CAMPING PARKS goes up = WHO DOES IT HURT THE POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE = who has all the FUN IN LIFE is THE RICH PEOPLE and WEALTHY PEOPLE on this EARTH = WHO get the best HEALTHY CARE ? THE  RICH PEOPLE and WEALTHY PEOPLE = What are the poor people and low income people born for to HELP THE LAZY RICH PEOPLE and WEALTHY PEOPLE and BIG  COMPANIES and HUGE COMPANIES on this EARTH = WAR TIME come POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE DIES = NOT  FOR THE COUNTRY = POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE  dies FOR THE RICH PEOPLE and WEALTHY PEOPLE to get control more of COUNTRY and TO MAKE HUGE MONEY and get RICHER = and POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE go deep in poverty = What can POOR PEOPLE and LOW INCOME PEOPLE = NOTHING AT ALL = even voting in ELECTION TIME = DON'T HELP AT ALL = NOTHING HELPS = NOTHING WILL CHANGE = THEY live day by day = night by night = waiting  = by = joes_skies

4/30/2024 1:28 am  #317042

((( GOOD Paper Back Western Book to read ))) Good paper back Western book to read is called = Thunder On The Buckhorn by Frank O'Rourke = lots of action and very good story = by = joes_skies

5/03/2024 8:51 am  #317043

((( I believe WILL BE LATE SEEDING THIS SPRING 2024 ))) I believe LATE SEEDING THIS YEAR FOR SOME FARMERS ALL ACROSS CANADA = SASKATCHEWAN = ALBERTA = ONTARIO = MANITOBA = QUEBEC = and VERY VERY DRY SUMMER = by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/03/2024 8:51 am)

5/04/2024 12:15 pm  #317044

(( METIS PEOPLE has to REGISTRY in Canada )) METIS PEOPLE has to REGISTRY to get THE TREATY CARD as a INDIAN or FIRST NATION PEOPLE  in CANADA = This BILL PAST LAST YEAR IN CANADA = go to = METIS RIGHTS IN CANADA = go to = CITIZENSHIP METIS NATION Of CANADA  ( MNOC ) = OPEN it = REGISTRY = FELL IN REGISLRATION FORUMS = = FILL IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS =Filling out THE GENEALOGICAL CHART = MNOC = REQUIRES ONLY ONE CONFIRNED METIS LINE and THE RESERVATION OF THE PERSON IS FROM = TO GET RIGHT OF TREATY NUMBER to be THE INDIAN or FIRST NATION PEOPLE = ( i do KNOW A METIS PERSON WHO JUST GOT HIS = TREATY CARD NUMBER = and DO GET LOTS OF BENEFITS and MONEY EACH MONTH FROM HIS MOTHER and GRANDPARENTS  RESERVE = (( DO CHECK INTO THIS IF YOUR ARE CANADIAN METIS any where in CANADA )) you got RIGHTS TO REMOVE THE WORD METIS FROM YOUR NAME and COME FULL INDIAN or FULL FIRST NATION PEOPLE ALL ACROSS CANADA = YOU CAN THEM TO THE PHONE NUMBER IS =   819-934-2307 = or = 613 - 424 - 7352 = or = EMAIL = EM-INFO@MNOC.CA =  RCANC.MEDIA CIRNAC@SACISCGC.CA .com = by = joes_skies (( I HOPE THIS WOULD HELP YOU to get YOUR TREATY CARD and GET YOUR RIGHTS TO BE A REAL INDIAN or REAL FIRST NATION PEOPLE = RIGHTS = in CANADA = )) this is information is on INTERNET RIGHT NOW on GOOGLE .COM = {{ CHECK IT OUT }}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/04/2024 12:32 pm)

5/05/2024 6:14 pm  #317045

(( WHY DON'T The KING of NORWAY )) Why don't THE KING HAROLD V don't RESIGN HIS JOB and THRONE = THE KING Can't WALK TO GOOD = HE CAN NOT STAND UP TO GOOD or TO LONG = IF the QUEEN of DENMARK could RESIGN and GAVE HER JOB and THRONE to HER SON = WHY DON'T KING HAROLD V OF NORWAY DO THE SAME ? HE HAVE LOTS OF PAIN = TROUBLE SITTING TO LONG = STANDING TO LONG = and MEETING PEOPLE IN LONG LINE UPS = and His Mind MUST BE SLOWLY GOING ON HIM TO = SO THINK ABOUT THIS KING HAROLD V Of Norway = YOUR SON IS WAITING A LONG LONG TIME BE KING = I believe= HE IS READY FOR THE JOB = QUEEN OF  DENMARK PICK THE RIGHT TIME TO RESIGN and GAVE HER SON THE JOB = And HE WAS IN THE RIGHT AGE TO BE KING and HE WAS READY TO BE KING = KING OF DENMARK IS REALLY DOING A GREAT JOB FOR DENMARK = King HAROLD V of NORWAY SHOULD DO SAME = DON'T BE LIKE QUEEN ELIZABETH II in ENGLAND waited to time long to resign from her  JOB and THRONE = King Charles III is to OLD and HOW HE COULD BE DYING KING = and SHORT TURN IN HIS JOB AS KING OF ENGLAND = (( DON'T DO THIS TO YOUR SON = King HAROLD V of NORWAY )) - it is YOUR THE TIME TO GO = by - joes_skies (( THINK ABOUT NORWAY and YOUR SON ))

5/06/2024 8:39 am  #317046

(( I NOTICE IN a Small City in Saskatchewan )) I notice one CITY in Saskatchewan HAS TO USE A AMERICAN BAD and TERRIBLE CRIMICAL ( CAPONE ) HAS A HERO  to  bring TOURISTS to THEIR CITY ( plus IT IS LIE ( CAPONES was NEVER THERE ) IN MOOSE JAW , Saskatchewan TO BRING TOURISTS TO THE SASKATCHEWAN in MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN ( why make A HERO IN CRIME and TERRIBLE CRIMICAL ) Why not BRING HITLER and MAKE HIM as  A HERO IN MOOSE JAW, Saskatchewan TO ? He will bring TOURISTS TO YOUR CITY OF MOOSE JAW , Saskatchewan AND JACK RAPER from ENGLAND = ( Why DON'T POLICE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IN MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN = SAYING this is BAD THING TO DO TO MAKE HERO'S FROM CRIMICAL  ) by = joes_skies ( Make ME SICK TO SEE THIS in ANY CITY with USING  BAD and TERRIBLE CRIMICALS - making them HEROS )= { don't canada HAVE THERE OWN BAD and TERRIBLE CRIMICALS = THEY CAN USE = to bring tourists in there CITIES ? Why use AMERICAN CRIMICALS ?

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/06/2024 9:14 am)

5/06/2024 4:28 pm  #317047

(( THE ADVERTISEMENT On TV - IS WRONG - )) The ADVERTISEMEN ON THE TV ABOUT = EAR ZOOM - hearing Aid is a LIE = I purchase EAR ZOOM on ebay = IT IS TERRIBLE = It keep on falling OFF THE EAR = EAR ZOOM keep FALLING OUT IN OF YOUR EAR = THE CONTROL KEEP ON CUTTING OFF = It SO HEAVY you can not HOLD IT ON THE YOUR EAR TO LONG = KEEP FALLING OFF = YOU CAN NOT MOVE YOUR HEAD = EAR ZOOM FALLS OFF = MOVE YOUR HEAD EAR ZOOM COME OUT FROM YOUR EAR INSIDE =  ( I WASTED MONEY BUYING THIS TERRIBLE = EAR ZOOM = SO BE CARE NOT TO PURCHASE THIS = EAR ZOOM HEARING AID from any STORE = by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/06/2024 5:56 pm)

5/09/2024 12:15 am  #317048

(( TRUE story = I wanted my grass by Cut Today )) I wanted my GRASS BE CUT TODAY in my YARD = Yesterday my Welfare Neighbor ask me for some money = i said no if want you to make 25 dollars = you can cut my grass in my yard tomorrow = using my LAWN MOWER = Welfare NEIGHBOR said quickly yes i will cut your grass for 25 dollars = but i want some money now for doing your grass tomorrow = i replied , '  no ' . you get the whole 25 dollars after you cut my grass in my yard tomorrow = neighbor didn't like this = but the welfare neighbor replied to me , yes i can wait until tomorrow to get my money for cutting your grass = today Welfare neighbor came over to cut my grass in my yard in the morning = i said to him = you have to come back around 4:00 o'clock PM = i'm working right now = Welfare Neighbor want do right now = no you have come back around 4:00 o'clock PM = welfare  neighbor did come over to cut my grass at 4:00 pm = but neighbor was doing some street drugs before he came over with his friends = neighbor  was walking kind of  funny = Welfare neighbor started the electric lawn mower to cut the grass = Welfare neighbor  stop in few minutes = i notice Welfare Neighbor  was changing the level on my electric lawn mower again bring it up more = i said to him what are  doing that for = welfare neighbor answer back quickly i can cut the grass = the lawn mower is to low = i said don't change the level again on the electric lawn mower = neighbor replied ,' i have do this = so he did do it again  = i said to him don't cut my flowers = i will show were my flowers are before you start to cutting  my grass = i walk around with him showing were the flowers are growing = after  welfare neighbor went back cutting  the grass = few minutes later the welfare neighbor changing my level again on my electric lawn = what are you doing with my electric lawn mower = the welfare  neighbor answer back i still can not cut the grass = i have to bring electric lawn mower  to higher level  to cut the grass = i replied ,  you got so high you will  not cut nothing with the electric lawn mower = it will be to high off the ground to cut any grass = neighbor started to pushing my electric lawn mower again = cutting some of  my grass in my yard = welfare neighbor only done 6 feet of the grass so far - i notice he was cutting my flowers to = i stop him right away = i told  you not to cut my flowers = welfare neighbor said very quickly to me , i'm sorry i didn't know these are flowers = i said ,  i showed you where the flowers are before you started to cut my grass in my yard = welfare neighbor started to push the electric lawn mower again into my flowers again = i said stop right now = then i notice the  neighbor was really on street drugs again = welfare neighbor didn't know what he was doing = i said just stop cutting my grass right now = and just go = i don't  want you to cut my grass = you are really on street drugs right now = you  not feeling normal right now = just go = welfare neighbor gave me terrible look = stop electric lawn mower and went away = so i had to cut my grass in my yard = i will never hired him again to cut my grass in my yard = by = joes_skies = WELFARE People are so lazy = just want money doing nothing = ( you can not  get any one to do a good job cutting grass )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/09/2024 8:52 am)

Board footera