OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2015 6:28 pm  #31

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

( Old Saying - lkj- )) her eyes were both soft and fearless , like the eyes of wild creatures before they have heard the hounds baying and the guns of the hunters ( 2 ) he's the man behind it , wil eat up the lot of you ( 3 ) there was a muttering snarl . it was exactly like the whiming voice of a bull terrier . it came from jack . ( 4 )  trouble comes , it to be met and , wherever we owe a duty , it has to be paid ( 5 ) well , we all die like pigs in a pen , if that's what you duty ( 6 ) he's going to go . he wants to go througt the fire ( 7 ) - Old Men are Like Skunks - . nothin' wants to bother them . they walk through the woods , and everydboy gives them  room , because an old gent is likely to ask for a hand - out , and and a skunk has things about it that are just as mean ( 8 ) he rode on now with hunger making him as keen as a wolf's tooth  ( 9 ) he would have traded his left nut for a streamy cup of coffee ( 10 ) there's just two sides to this , only two . there ain't no in between ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/06/2016 6:10 pm)

9/30/2015 6:22 pm  #32

( I DON'T undderstand " WHY " ))) I don't understand " WHY " The magazine called " Prairies North " . Write Short Stories From  Interviewing " SCHIZOPHRENIC " People lives  . We all Know When THEY Talk > IT IS HALF TRUE > Or IT NOT TRUE AT ALL . So Why waste TIME WRITING ABOUT SCHIZOPHERENIC PEOPLE stories in THERE MAGAZINE . I read few Stories in THERE MAGAZINE . And I KNOW THESE PEOPLE . I KNOW HOW THEY THINK and TALK . ( Over Half the THING SCHIZOPHERENIC People tell you is Not True ) by - joes_skies

10/10/2015 6:28 pm  #33

( God 's DWELLING ) The Bible teaches that there are TWO - " REALMS " - A SPIRIT REALM where SPIRIT CREATURES with SPIRIT BODIES EXIST and a PHYSICAL REALM consisting of OUR EARTH and THE UNIVERSE . ( John 8 : 23 ; ) - ( 1 Corinthians 15 : 44 ) . In The BIBLE , THE WORD " HEAVENS " often refers to the SPIRIT REALM . The CREATOR'S " DWELLING PLACE " is in those " HEAVENS . " ( 1 Kings 8 : 43 ) you Benefit = You get a clearer picture of God . THE CREATOR is not an OBSCURE FORCE that is Everywhere and id Everything . Jehovah is a REAL PERSON who Lives in a Real Place . Still , " There is not a Creation that is Hidden from His Sight . " ( Hebrews 4 : 13 ) by joes_skies - for - joe oleson - for - The Family Bible , Congregation , Wise Owl Canada

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/13/2015 6:32 pm)

10/11/2015 5:16 pm  #34

( PRAYER for THANKSGIVING )) by - joes_skies - for - joe olexson ( O Almighhty God and Heavenly Father , We Glorify Thee that We are once more permitted to Enjoy the Fulfilment of Thy Gracious Promise , that , while The Earth Remaineth , Seed - Time and Harvest shall not Fail . Blessed be Thou , Who hast Given Us The Fruits of The Earth in Their Season . Teach Us to Remenber that it is not By Bread Alone that Humans doth Live ; but Grant that We may Feed on Him who is the True Bread which cometh down from Heaven , even Jesus Christ , Our lord and Saviour ; to whom with Thee , O Father , and Thee , Holy Ghost , and Virgin Mary , be Honour and Glory , for EVER and EVER . Amen ( by ) joes_skies - for - The Family Bible , Congregation - Wise Owl Canada

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/13/2015 5:45 pm)

10/16/2015 12:28 am  #35

( Poem )  each inch for desire , each inch for passion , each inch is for motivation , each inch for love and enjoyment  ( by ) joes_ skies

10/18/2015 12:12 am  #36

(( Poem )) All - lonely we lonely minds , All - lonely we lonely hearts , All - lonely we lonely souls for ever wanting you , in our lonely soft beds , in our lonely hot dreams , are waiting for you ,  babe . ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/27/2016 11:02 pm)

10/18/2015 12:15 am  #37

(( poem )) All - lonely we needs hot romantic lovers like you , to dream , to watch , to hug , to kiss , to receive deep in passion and desires each time , we see . ( by ) joes_skies

10/22/2015 11:49 pm  #38

( A Poem ) all- lonely we dream of hot sexy romantic lovers like you , to watch , to want ,  in our lonely nights , in our lonely dreams , in our lonely warm soft beds ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (10/22/2015 11:51 pm)

10/23/2015 12:04 am  #39

( A Poem ) all - lonely we would wish to have it , to feel it , to receive it , to want each inch slowly  ,with passion , with deep desire  , from you each time .( by ) joes_skies - for -jo-joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/02/2016 10:54 am)

10/31/2015 5:02 pm  #40

(( Old SAYING - btg- )) may there be a road ( 2 ) Peter hunched his shoulders , feeling frostbitten around the edge of his ego ( 3 ) ride like the wind ( 4 ) I'm in this up to my ears  ( 5 ) he held al the aces in the deck ( 6 ) that fire I set tonight cut you off above the pockets , didn't it ? ( 7 ) don't try and black watr , peter ( 8 ) wha lkind of a sandy you runnin' , jack ? ( 9  ) john wheeled , quick like a cat ( 10 ) do I get back down here before the ball starts rollin' ? ( 11 ) she's the salt o' the earth ( 12 )  you're sure white to do this ( 13 ) you looked like you were huntin' bear when you rode in here ( 14 ) the lanky kid he'd seen grow into manhood , would take this thing by the horns and throw it hard and clean ( 15 ) don't stick your neck put by tryin' to see her ( 16 ) that don't hold water ( 17 ) I could eat a side o' beef ( 18 ) most cowhands took to it like a pig in mud ( 19 ) figured they had the world by the short hair ( 20 ) that'd be sort of like teachin' the lame to walk and the blind to see ( 21 ) not just a raggedy-assed cowhand sweating his balls off for a dollars a day and beans  ( 22 ) gawddamn , just listen to him crow , wouldyal quotin ' bassackwards scripture like a drunk preacher ( by ) joes_skies - for - je olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/06/2016 5:33 pm)

Board footera