OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2015 12:00 am  #41

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

( Mostly Everyone Runs "ON TIME TABLE " )  Every Morning and All Day . We are ALL ON A TIME TABLE LIVING . The Time runs OUR LIFE each Day . We keep THE TIME SAME EACH DAY . Week ENDS we Try to get OFF THE TIME TABLE LIVING . When Holidays or Long Week ends comes up  . WE try to get OFF THE TIME TABLE LIVING . I BELIEVE THIS MAKE PEOPLE HATE THERE JOBS . OR STUDENTS GOING TO SCHOOL or TRADE SCHOOLS or UNIVERSITY is on THE TIME TABLE .  People who on MEDICINE has to be on THE TIME TABLE . People who go to work has to be ON THE TIME TABLE . PLAYING ANY SPORTS YOU ARE ON THE TIME TABLE . WATCHING T.V you are on THE TIME TABLE . JUST EATING WE ARE ON THE TIME TABLE .  TIME RUNS YOUR LIFE . I ' M -  GETTING TO HATE THE TIME TABLE LIVING . by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/13/2015 2:31 pm)

11/14/2015 5:37 pm  #42

(((  PLANTS use PHOTOSYNTHESIS ))) PLANTS use a  complex process called photosynthesis to extract ENERGY from SUNLIGHT to created food . Studies on certain SPECIES have revealed that they perform yet another FEAT - They Calculate the OPTIMUM RATE at which to absorb that FOOD OVERNIGHT . BY DAY , PLANTS convert ATMOSPHERIC CARBON DIOXIDE into STARCH and SUGARS . During the NIGHT , Many SPECIES CONSUME the STARCH STORED during THE DAY , Thus avoiding starvation and maintaining plant productivity , including growth . Moreover , they process the stored starch at just the right rate - not too quickly and not too slowly - so that they use 95 percent of it by dawn , when they start making more . The findings were based on experiments on a plant of the mustard family called ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA . Researchers found that this plant carefully rations its food reserves according to the length of the night , no matter whether 8 , 12 , or 6 hours remained until dawn . Evidently , the plant divides the amount of starch available by the length of time remaining until dawn , thus determining the optimal rate of consumption . ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson ( Something to think about ' When You SEE A PLANT ' )

11/25/2015 7:22 pm  #43

( Old Saying -nyh - ) he lied to her like a possum in a corn patch , smilin' away all peachy pie , taking her a goddamned greenhorn pendeja ! ( 2 ) skedaddled faster'n a turped cat ( 3 ) she just might make a run for it with the bit in her teeth ( 4 ) knocked your eyes out ( 5 ) just let me wear my own boots and ride my own horse ( 6 )   - America - , the land of the free and home of the brave ( 7 ) antelope jumping around like fleas on a old dog ( 8 ) - Landscape -so pretty you could almost cut out a piece of it and hang it in a frame on the wall . but it was one of a piece ; every time you cut a piece of it out , it died all the more ( 9 ) I traveled on like a sugar - footed loner , playing the fool most times ( 10 ) the whore with a good set tits and a ass like a guitar ( 11 ) you an albino ( 12 ) I`m about everything that God threw out the back door ( 13 ) are you begrudging the unfortunate a crust of bread ( 14 ) next time I play the good Samaritan , it `ll be snowin`in Hades ( 15 ) was goin`  to let her bite the apple off the tree ( 16 ) proud old devil , won`t admit he`s beat down to doll rags ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

11/30/2015 3:12 pm  #44

(( Life IS  SO UNFAIR )) The Life is so unfair for Some young CHILDREN in this world . SOME CHILDREN are LIVING TERRIBLE LIFE ALL OVER THE WORLD ,  and in HORRIBLE  HOMES  and WITH TERRIBLE  PARENTS . It is sad the most important THING in our life we have NO JOICE . TO LIVE or TO DIE or LIVE IN PROVERTY . ( BY ) joes_skies

12/01/2015 12:41 am  #45

( I Receive THE FLU SHOT this Year in NOV .14 , 2015 ) This WAS MY FIRST TIME GETTING THE FLU SHOT . I'm VERY SORRY I TOOK THIS FREE FLU SHOT . I'm very SICK FOR THREE WEEKS so far . I RUNNING A FEVER , SORRY THROAT , LOTS OF HEADACHES , and SORRY MUSCLES .and MY SHOULDERS ARE SORRY NOW  And VERY TIRED each DAY . ( I DON'T BELIEVE I WOULD TAKE ANOTHER FLU SHOT NEXT YEAR . THIS BE MY LAST FLU SHOT  . I WILL NEVER TAKE ANOTHER FLU SHOT .( Eveyone I Meet so FOR , who did take This Flu Shot ARE VERY SICK  TOO . )  ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson ( I'm Still don't feel good after I took the FLUE SHOT . This is going on for 15 Weeks and  My right shoulder and the arm is still very sore  ) I read on INTERNET YOU CAN GET ' SIRVA ' from the FLU SHOT . ( Go and SEE this Website called : Why DOES  Your SHOULDER get PAIN AFTER THE FLU SHOT .com ) ITry to use = Ice Cold Gel = I try to use - Absorbine = I try to use - Rub - A 535 Antiphogistine = I try to use - Voltaren = I try to use - Deep relief = I try to use - Tyleno Arthritis Pain =  Arthtitis Pain Extended Relief =  I try to use - Bell Joint Relief = DOCTOR 'S Pain Formula =  MYOFLEX Salve  =  None Of Them Did Work =  Salve called - Medisil Dual ,Extra Strength - Waste Of Money = Salve called LIVRelief doesn't work  (((( This  HELP ME  MORE WAS " BEE WAX Melted with Olive Oil " I Use it Twice A Day . I'm Sleeping Better at Night  . Some of THE PAIN IN MY RIGHT SHOULDER and ARM is gone for a day .)  I FOUND THIS LAST WEEK > I BELIEVE EVERYONE WHO HAS PAIN THE SHOULDERS and ARMS and HIPS and Kneels  should go to this WEBSITE CALLED  = Do - It Yourself - Joint - Pain - Relief .Com = this Program " MIGHT HELP YOU " . Right NOW -  I believe Everyone who has  Pain in The Muscles and Joints should TRY " BEE WAX Melted with Olive Oil "  ( I still have the pain in my right shoulder but I'm Controlling IT with " BEE WAX melted with OLIVE OIL " .  ( update ) ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson - New - ( Update - My Right Shoulder is free from Pain in Oct, 2016 . It took Whole YEAR for The Terrible Pain from my Right Shoulder to go away from the FLU SHOT LAST Oct. 2015 ) ( No More Flu Shot for me . )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/07/2016 8:50 am)

12/07/2015 9:43 am  #46

(( BEWARE before you HAVE ANY SEX with SOMEONE )) Keep your Lights on when you have Sex . you see if the person has ANY SEX SORES or SEX RASHES on His Body Parts  or Her Body Parts . ON  His or HER PRIVATE PARTS . Because THEY WILL NEVER TELL YOU . LATER ON  something HAPPENS to you it is to LATE . I would Make THEM REMOVE THEIR  CLOTHES OFF COMPLETELY BEFORE I WOULD HAVE ANY SEX WITH SOMEONE  .( THINK ABOUT THIS WHEN YOU ARE PLANNING TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE NEXT TIME ) Don't think because you know him for LONG TIME . HE or SHE will have SOME KIND Of  SEX SORES or SEX RASHES or SEX DISEASES or SEX INFECTION SOME KIND . If they have some kind of a SORE or Rashes . they will it is nothing about it - if do reply " Don't to worry about it's nothing " .( " Remember  this  " Some Men Has Blood In Their Sperm = Don't  Swallow or USE SAVE SEX =  The MEN Will Tell You if He Has Blood in HIS SPERM ) = BEWARE =  ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/13/2016 9:45 am)

12/09/2015 9:14 am  #47

((( How can Any Government ' STOP" Money Coming )) I can not believe ' ANYONE ' would believe THE GOVERNMENT in ANY COUNTRY COULD STOP THE MONEY GOING TO ' ISIS ' . Because ' ISIS ' is using UNDERGROUND DELIVERY FROM EVERY COUNTRY in this world to HELP THEM to cause THIS RELIGIOUS WAR .( Remember who really started this Hate from THE MUSLIN was THREE COUNTRIES I called  ' THE SUPER HEROS . 'The THREE Countries was U.S.A , CANADA and  ENGLAND . ( by ) joes_skies

12/09/2015 9:32 am  #48

(( WHY DON'T THE NEW ' DOCTORS '  NOW DAYS DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR PATIENTS ? ))  I went to Doctor . I had a FEVER , and Diarrhea . The YOUNG DOCTOR didn't want to gave me anything for me  FEVER , DIARRHEA and I was Very TIRED all The Time . The YOUNG DOCTOR want ME TAKE BLOOD TESTS and other TEST  . I have to come back in THREE DAYS to HIM . I was very SICK with  THE FLU VERSES . I TOLD I KNOW I HAVE THE FLU VERSES BECAUSE I HAD LAST YEAR AND BEFORE . SO GAVE THE MEDICINE I HAD BEFORE . or I'm  going to another DOCTOR . I look at me for five minutes . The Doctor said ' OKAY YOU REALLY WANT IT . ' YES ' I really want it . The young doctor give me PRESCRIBION TO PICK UP THIS MEDICINE for MY FEVER and DIARRHEA . ( remember YOUNG DOCTOR DIDN'T WANT TO GAVE NOTHING until I went through ALL THE TEST ) DOCTOR REALLY DON' T  WANT TO HELP THE PATIENT ANYMORE  . THEY WANT TO MAKE MONEY FIRST THEN HELP YOU ) I really hate going to  ANY NEW DOCTORS COMING IN now DAYS )  ( EACH  PATIENT  REALLY KNOW WHAT WRONG and HOW THEY FEEL . When THEY GO TO A DOCTOR ) I knew ' How I FEEL ' . I know what wrong if had same trouble last time and before .( LISTEN TO YOUR PATIENT ' DOCTORS ' ) Don't think of MAKING MONEY ON YOUR PATIENT ' FIRST '. ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/09/2015 10:48 am)

12/09/2015 9:50 am  #49

((  WRITERS get there IDEAS from DREAMS )) I got this idea . Because mostly EVERYTHING I WRITE IN THIS ' Open Mined ' program came from MY DREAMS AT NIGHT . So I do believe all Writers get their IDEAS from THERE DREAMS TOO . ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/10/2015 11:32 pm)

12/09/2015 11:05 am  #50

( Hum This Song ) ah - ah - ah - hum - hum - hum - ah - ah - ah - ah  - hum - hum - hum - hum , ah - ah - ah - ah - ah - hum - hum - hum - hum - hum - ah - hum - ah - hum - ah - hum - hum - hum - ah - ah -ah - hum - hum . ( start of high sound and go slowly low bass ) -  ( repeat it time faster and Louder each time - )  this will make you feel better each day . ( by ) joes _skies ( Before you start you music show in The Concert Theater . Make the people sing this Chant Song . It will make them feel good . )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (4/15/2016 12:22 am)

Board footera