OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2015 10:30 am  #61

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( Canadian and American People DID Forget THIS ? ))) When the second War was on " The SOME German people wanted to get out from  Germany in WAR Time and The Jews to Canada or U. S.A or anywhere in the world . They Had VERY HARD TIME TO get out or get HELP TO THEM TOO GET OUT  . And GERMAN PEOPLE WHO WAS  BORN AND JAPANESE PEOPLE WHO WAS BORN  AND ITALIAN PEOPLE WHO WAS BORN IN CANADA and IN  U.S.A had TERRIBLE and Horrible TIME until 1950' s it got better for them .  THE JAPANESE PEOPLE and ITALIAN PEOPLE HAD SAME TROUBLE IN THE SECOND WAR IN CANADA , U.S. A , AND OTHER COUNTRIES to come to live  . AFTER THE WAR THEY ALL HAD TERRIBLE TREATMENTS FROM ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN CANADA AND U. S .A and  OTHER COUNTRIES . THIS LASTED  AFTER THE WAR UNTIL 1950 ' s . EVERYONE WAS MAD AT THE GOVERNMENT PASTING  THE BILL LET GERMANY PEOPLE AND JAPANESE PEOPLE  AND ITALIAN PEOPLE INTO  CANADA , IN U.S.A AND OTHER COUNTRIES .  THIS HAPPEN IN FIRST WAR TO THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE AND GERMAN PEOPLE  AND UKRAINIAN PEOPLE IN CANADA IN U. S. A , AND OTHER COUNTRIES . THEY WHERE TREATED TERRIBLE IN THE WAR TIME AND AFTER WAR UNTIL  1930'S  IT GOT BETTER for THEM later on  . ( SO WE ARE DOING THE SAME THING TO ALL MUSLIN PEOPLE JUDGING THEM IN ONE PACKAGE  )  by : joes_skies ( Rmember this ) THE GERMAN TOWN NAMES  had to be changed or REMOVED all across CANADA in the SECOND WAR and LOTS OF GERMAN PEOPLE who was born  IN CANADA CHANGE THERE NAMES in THE WAR TIME . And when THEY CAME TO CANADA their names was changed  . This happen in the FIRST WAR TOO to the RUSSIAN PEOPLE and UKRAINIAN PEOPLE in Canada . They had to changed there NAMES . (  I THANK - GOD - That GOVERNMENTS DON'T listen  to THE PEOPLE in this KIND OF TROUBLE in there COUNTRY  and IN CANADA to HELP PEOPLE WHO REALY NEED HELP  ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/13/2015 1:22 pm)

12/13/2015 2:29 pm  #62

( poem ) all - lonely we want to be poke by you . all - lonely we want to be hug by you , all - lonely we want long hot sweet kisses by you . all - lonely we want our nice soft warm bed be vibrated and motivation by you ( by ) joes_skies

12/13/2015 2:40 pm  #63

( poem ) you really know how to moonlit us , moon bean us with passion , moonblind us with desires , moonstruck us with motivation , moonish with love , moony with action , you are our moonflower , babe ( by ) joes_skies

12/13/2015 4:38 pm  #64

( Poem ) with passion , with desires , time is not , all - lonely we wish to have you , more time in night , more in a day , with your hunky - dory , babe  ( by ) joes_skies

12/13/2015 5:28 pm  #65

((( Communication with Jehovah ( God ) ))) If we want God to Hear Our Prayers , WE must Listen to what He Says . ( Zechariah 7 : 13  ) He No Longer sends his messages through Divinely Inspired Prophets and surely does not use Spiritistic Means . ( Deuteronomy 18 : 10 - 12 ) But we can Listen to God by Studying His Word , The Bible . ( Romans 15 : 4 ; 2 Timothy 3 : 16 , 17 ) Cultivate a Taste for Spiritual Food by Reading God's Words Daily . ( Peter 2 : 2 , 3 ; Acts 17 : 11 ) by - joes _skies - for - The Family Bible , Congregation - wise owl - canada

12/17/2015 10:13 am  #66

( What is Wrong with Christmas CUSTOMS ? ) In The Bible ; In Fact , No Mention of The Date of Jesus  Birth can be found any part of The Bible . In The  Fourth  Century C. E . , The Early Christians against the custom of Celebrating Birthdays , The Catholic Church Instituted CHRISTMAS . The Popularity of The Pagan Roman Religions and Their Winter Solstice Festivals . Each Year , From December 17 through January 1 , " Romans Feasted , Gamed , Reveled , Paraded , and Joined in Other Festivities as they Paid Homage to Their Deities , " Says Christmas in America , by Penne  L . Restad . On December 25 , The Romans Celebrated The Birth of The Invincible SUN . Instituting Christmas on This Day . The Church Cajoled Many Romans into Celebrating The Birth of Jesus instead of The Birth of The Sun . Romans " were still able to Enjoy the Trappings of These Midwinter Festivals ," Says Santa Claus , A Biography , By Gerry Bowler , Their " Continued to Mark the New Days with Old Ways . The Battle for Christmas , by Stephen Nissenbaum refers to Christmas as " Nothing but a Pagan Festival covered with a Christian Veneer . " Christmas , therefore , Dishonors God and His Son , Jesus Christ . ( The Bible Asks : " What fellowship do Righteousness and Lawlessness have ? Or What Sharing does Light have with Darkness ? ( 2 Corinthians 6 : 14 ) Like the Trunk of A Tree That has Grown Crooked , Christmas is so Twisted that it " Cannot be Made Straight ," ( Ecclesiastes 1 : 15 ) ( I do believe People don't  want to Know The Truth about CHRISTMAS , because THEY WANT IT and THEY LIKE IT ) by - joes_skies

12/17/2015 11:53 am  #67

( When You Buy FLOWER  Plants for your Home ) When you BUY House FLOWER  Plants from a Green House or Flower Shop or a Grocery Store . They Look Very Health and Very Nice . When you Take it Home in A WEEK they Look Terrible and The Flowers Start to Die . And IN A WEEK YOU THROW THE FLOWERS IN THE GARBAGE CAN . QUESTION IS ' WHY ? " . I found OUT ' WHY ' . Because THE FLOWER SHOP keeps THE LIGHTS on 24 hours a day . Green House Keeps THE LIGHT ON 24 Hours a day , The Grocery Stores keep there lights on 24 hours  day . We don't in our HOMES OR SUITES  . We shut off all THE LIGHTS AT NIGHT . So The HOME FLOWERS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IT IS VERY DARK FOR 12 HOURS OR MORE HOURS   . So THEY SLOWLY STOP GROWING and SLOWLY DIE OFF  .  YOU NEED TO KEEP 24 HOURS LIGHT TIME for your FLOWERS FOR YOUR HOME or SUITE . Keep your Lights on for 24 hours a day for your Flowers . I Use different Light Lamp at Night for THE FLOWERS . I use 25 Watts Bulbs light for them at night . ( try this ) by - joes_skies ( it does WORK )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/27/2016 12:17 am)

12/20/2015 11:28 am  #68

(  BEE WAX mix With Olive Oil Make Your PENIS GROW and HARDER  ) This REALLY WORKS : MELT BEE WAX  50 % Mix With 30 % of Any Kind of Oil ( Olive oil or Coconut Oil or Baby Oil or Hemp Oil  ) Melt it Together in a MICROWAVE OVEN  IN A CUP . YOU HAVE TO USE SOME  KIND OF OIL TO MAKE THE BEE WAX SOFT TO USE . Because BEE WAX IS VERY HARD  . Make SURE IT IS VERY SOFT TO USE before you can use THE BEE WAX  . RUB THE BEE WAX  ALL OVER  YOUR PENIS and The Head  O::..)"/ . Do this Everyday DAY . You Will SEE THE DIFFERENT IN SIZE and HARDNESS  IN A WEEK on YOUR PENIS . You Will SEE YOUR PENIS getting BIGGER EACH WEEK and YOU Will Feel MORE HORNY OR ( AROUSE MORE )  . You Have to USE BEE WAX mix with Some KIND OF OIL to make SOFT TO USE  .  ( It Does Work - Try It  - ) ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/25/2016 6:22 pm)

12/23/2015 12:42 am  #69

( True Story ) I had young Man came to my business today . When He walk in to my shop . I notice His Thumb Was bandage up . I ask ' him ' what happen to your thumb . He told me this . He when to the health clinic in Saskatchewan , Canada to see a doctor . To see what wrong with his thumb . He told the doctor his thumb nail is turning blue and black  and it is very sorry the thumb . And his thumb nail has turning all colors  and pus is coming from under the thumb nail . The doctor look at his thumb . The doctor said to him you have arthritis in your thumb , plus you have to get a blood test to make sure it is arthritis . He told the doctor you are very wrong . I have infection under my thumb nail cause by in  growing thumb nail . Then he walk out and when to the emergency to the main hospital in his town in Saskatchewan . The doctor in the hospital look at his thumb . Told him, he  has infection in his thumb cause by in growing thumb nail it has to be operate right away . The Doctor had remove his thumb nail . Cut into the thumb to remove the pus in this thumb . He told me it was very sorry yet and they might have to operate some more next week on his thumb . ( What Wrong With These Doctors working in Walk In Health Clinic in Saskatchewan , Canada ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/23/2015 5:21 pm)

12/24/2015 5:45 pm  #70

(( THE CACTUS )) The Desert gives its very heart to the cactus and in turn the cactus beautifies its vastness . Nothing compares with the wonder of its design and the brilliance of its blossoms . And more than that , it proves that the desert has a heart . The love between the Two won't let the cactus die . Spurning roots , it sustains itself by the power of its own being . Cut it down and pile it upside down , and it keeps on living , sending out new shoots to look up to the sun . It proves a lot of things . It's like the sun , too . ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Board footera