OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/08/2016 6:26 pm  #81

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( OLD SAYING - mlr - )) them ol' boys you was facin' would have et you up and spit you out in chunks and pieces ( 2 ) it's been said that we don't chew to good . meat's too tough ( 3 ) the number of people  would like to see us stretched out with a lily in our hands ( 4 ) you smell dust ( 5 ) you're a natural - born ham , so lay on the hoke . ( 6 ) that don't cut no ice  ( 7 ) the unspoken notion that some Sleeping Dogs were better Left Alone ( 8 ) he rode into the open feeling like a fish in half a barrel of water ( 9 ) why load yourself down with a skunk like that ? ( 9 ) you can bet your bottom dollar if I get knocked over ( 10 )  I'll taking this son of a bitch right along with me ( 11 ) he probably wasn't out much longer than it would take to jerk  the head off a turkey ( 12 ) jack began to swell like a toad ( 13 ) you oys get off on the wrong foot ( 14 ) his headquarters to nail him we might be bitin' off more'n we can chew ( 15 ) he'd encounter was barking up a tree he'd likely not be able to climb ( 16 ) this dog in the manger attitude wasn't going to make job any easier ( 17 ) I figure to skin this cat without killin' him ( 18 ) I wouldn't bet a nickel he ain't sent someone else ( 19 ) he don't believe in puttin ' all his eggs n one basket ( 20 ) john an't the kind to let much grass grow under him ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/22/2019 1:27 am)

1/10/2016 1:47 pm  #82

( I CAN NOT ' UNDERSTAND " this ) People who does sex programs on SEX CAM CHAT ROOMS . DON'T THEY WERE THINK SOMEONE THEY KNOW MIGHT GO TO THESE SEX CAM CHAT ROOMS AND SEE THEM   " LIKE AS '  - YOUR CHILDREN -  PARENTS - UNCLES  - RELATIVE - FRIENDS - SISTER - BROTHERS - WIFES OR GIRL FRIENDS - NEIGBORS  MIGHT GO TO THESE SEX CAM CHAT ROOMS AND SEE YOU . SEEING YOU DOING ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF ORAL ( ORGY ) SEXS WITH SOMEONE OR USING DIFFERENT SEX TOYS OR WATCHING YOU JERKING YOUR PENIS OR HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS OF SEX WITH SOMEONE IN THESE SEX CAM CHAT ROOMS . I KNOW , I WOULD FEEL VERY " STUPID ' . PEOPLE ARE GETTING VERY LAZE . THEY DON'T WANT TO WORK IN REGULAR JOBS . ( by ) joes_skies ( Think about this ' when you are on THESE SEX CAM CHAT ROOMS or planning to WORK in these sex cam chat rooms ) Millions of PEOPLE ARE WATCING YOU and MAYBE SOMEONE YOU KNOW ARE WATCHING YOU   )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/29/2016 5:20 pm)

1/10/2016 4:18 pm  #83

((( FORGIVE ))) never forget that we must forgive other if we ourselves are to receive Jehovah's forgiveness . ( Matthew 6:9 , 12 , 14 , 15 ) if we are practicing the truth , we will treat others in a loving way . ( John 1:6, 7 ;  :14 - 16 ; 4 : 20 , 21 ) ( EASY TO SAY - But HARD TO DO - I don't want ' BE USED ' ( by ) joes_skies - for - The Family Bible , Congregation , Wise Owl

1/10/2016 4:38 pm  #84

(( Spiritual Clothing )) our spiritual clothing should include other qualities closely elated to love . Paul wrote : " Clothe yourselves with the tender affections of compassion , kindness , lowliness of mind , mildness , and long suffering . " these traits , encompassed by love , are part of the godly " New Personality ( Colossians 3 : 10 , 12 )  - REMEMBER THIS -  WE HAVE TO SUFFER all the time if you WANT GOD TO LOVE YOU . ( by ) joes_skies - for - The Family Bible , Congregation , Wise Owl

1/10/2016 5:06 pm  #85

(( WE do Things ' TO MAKE US IMPORTUNE " )) WE WALK DIFFERENT - WE try to LAUGH DIFFERENT - WE Try TO USE WORDS to EXPRESS DIFFERENT in STYLE  - WE TRY TO DRESS IN STYLE - WE DO THE HAIR IN STYLE - WE EAT THINGS TO BE IN STYLE - WE TAKE STREET DRUGS TO BE IN STYLE - SOME WHERE COLORS TO BE IN STYLE - SOME WEAR MAKE - UP to STAY IN STYLE - WE WEAR TATTOOS to be in STYLE - WE WERE DIFFERENT STYLE CAPS TO BE IN STYLE - WE USE SWEARING WORDS  to STAY IN THE COUPLE - WE TELL DIRTY JOKES in COUPLES or PARTIES to still IN STYLE . We Drink alcoholic liquor TO STAY IN THE COUPLE -WE GO AND DO EXCERCISE , because it is in STYLE -  WE BUY THINGS TO STAY IN STYLE  - WE VOTE WITH FLOW ' TO STAY IN STYLE - WE HAVE CHIDREN BECAUSE IT IS STYLE - WE LIVE COMMON - LAW , because it is in STYLE -  WE GET MARRIGE because it is IN STYLE - NOT TO LONG - because it's not in STYLE - WE WATCH COMING UP SHOW because it is  IN STYLE , not because we LIKE THEM - WE PAY EVERYTHING WITH PASTE CARDS , Because it is in Style - not CASH -  WE BUY 4 WHEEL PICKUP  TRUCKS TO DRIVE AROUND  because it is in STYLE - WE ALL WANT BIG  NEW HOMES because it is in STYLE , NOT REGULAR SIZE SECOND HOMES   -  WE WANT ALL NEW FURNITURES, because  it is in STYLE , not SECOND HAND ONES - WE GET NANNIES TO TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILDREN and HOUSE CLEANING LADIES because it is in STYLE - WE GET DIFFERENT CELL PHONE every MONTH to stay in STYLE - WE GET NEW COMPUTERS and T.V to stay in STYLE every TWO YEARS or LESS - ( REMEMBER THIS - WE DON'T DO WHAT WE LIKE TO DO - but WE keep on SPENDING  ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/29/2016 5:23 pm)

1/13/2016 5:13 pm  #86

(((  The WRONG ROAD ))) I've seen it Happen Before . A MAN  Takes The Wrong Road and Takes Him YEARS to FIND the RIGHT TURN to get Back on The STRAIGHT and NARROW . ( by )  joes_skies - for - joe olexson

1/13/2016 5:35 pm  #87

(( OLD SAYING - bnt- )) Don't try to think . you know it makes your head hurt ( 2 ) I feel like a mule that's ben told to gee - haw ; don't know which way to turn ( 3 ) I trust a rattlesnake as long as he's out of strikin ' distance and I could see him ( 4 ) there isn't a one who wouldn't charge the gates of Hell with a bucket of water ( 5 ) the family had a fine time sticking the needle to him ( 6 ) - Old Springfield .45 - People make shots as thousand yards with one of those . The Springfield was the one rifle the Indians feared the most ..... until the Henry came along . ( 7 ) but you're a ham ( 8 ) what's the matter with you , are you deaf as well as ugly ( 9 ) I don't think you got the sand to do it ( 10) why , you old tumbleweed  ( 11 ) I don't usually stick my nose in other's folks' affairs ( 12 ) you need to get you needle and thread ( 13 ) this could blow the lid off this bubbling pot ( 14 ) something is not adding up ( 15 ) it's just something that is roaming around in my head and I can't pin it down ( 16 ) boys , we got people switching sides here like a cook flippin' flapjacks ( 17 ) this is like tryin' to track a cow over a stampede trail ( 18) we got to put out this fuse , boys ( 19 ) don't nobody sell them sodbusters short . you crowd 'em hard enough and they'll shove back ( 20 ) the hell you say . you people couldn't catch a cold ( 21 ) watch your mouth , boy . before I take a notion to slap it off your face ( by) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (4/21/2016 12:21 am)

1/17/2016 12:08 am  #88

(( Old Saying - mki- )) you can go right straight to hell , cowboy ( 2 ) somebody will pay the piper ( 3 ) jack couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle . worse shot I ever seen ( 4 ) just get these polecats off my range ( 5 ) I forgot peter couldn't hit a barn if he was standin ' inside it .( 6 ) you're crazy . crazy as a lizard ( 7 ) jack and sam stood toe to toe for a moment , slugging it out ( 8 ) not hide nor hair ( 9 ) are you familiar with the line about killing the messenger ( 10 ) I don't know if I can keep my own temper in check ( 11 ) if I don't do something to cool down  ( 12 ) I'd gonna blow my top  ( 13 ) john had literally whipped the snot out of jack white ( 14 ) but it will cast suspicion and bring a lot of things to light ( 15 ) everyone was just waiting for the lid to blow off ( 16 )  make jack and peter pull in their horns ( 17 ) white dress that'll make her look so pure it'd melt the heart of a snowman .( 18 ) she'll bat them eyes at the jury and speaks it'll be pure honey comin' out of her mouth ( 19) Robert will be made to look like the damn fool he is ( 20 ) he'll be lift way out on a limb , all alone ( 21 ) oh , hell , we just lettin' off steam ( 22 ) why , you dumb clod of dirt , look around you ( 23 ) it's like the Bible says , you reap what you sow ( 24 ) that name doesn't ring a bell ( 25 ) ain't he the hoity - toity one (  by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

1/17/2016 12:08 pm  #89

((( Old Saying - mju- ))) dale pull in their horns ( 2 ) he told the grizzled old gunhandler ( 3 ) white dress that'll make her look so pure it'd melt the heart of a snowman ( 4 ) she'll bat them eyes at the jury and when she speak it'll be pure honey comin' out of her mouth ( 5 ) he'll be lift way out on a limb , all alone ( 6 ) oh hell , we was just lettin' off steam ( 7 ) = Four Double - Barreled Shotguns = Four Double - Barreled Shotguns , at a range o less than fifteen feet , could kill or maim twenty people  during the first two seconds of any fight ( 8 ) why , you dumb clod of dirt , look around you ( 9 ) it's like the Bible says , you reap what you sow ( 10 ) that name doesn't ring a bell ( 11 ) ain't he the hoity - toity one ( 12 ) all - right , you baby - killing , worthless pieces of coyote crap ( 13 ) get ready to kiss the devil's butt ( 14 ) whatever it is , he's taking it to the grave ( 15  ) I don't wanna have to be the one to put lead in a person that ain'r totin' a full load  ( 16 ) he might be one spoke shy of a whole wheel (17 ) hubby gives me goosebumps ( 18 ) this thing has more twists than a snake ( 19 ) oh , I bet you a dollar you will ( 20 ) flapping his hands and squealing like a pig ( 21 ) this here pot's just about to come to a boil (22 ) and get ready for a good butt - kickin ' ( 23 )  - Doughnuts - he 'll attack the sack like a bear to a honey tree ( 24 ) I  can saddle my own horses and stomp on my own snakes ( 25 ) just get the hell out of my way ( 26 ) go stick a doughnut in that hole , boy ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

1/17/2016 2:02 pm  #90

((( HOW to Remove Snow in Big Cities ))) I believe CANADA and U.S.A should go to RUSSIA to See HOW THEY REMOVE SNOW IN THEIR BIG CITIES and Towns and Villages. They have SUPER SNOW REMOVERS and THEY REMOVE  THE SNOW VERY QUICKLY after THE SNOW STORMS  . ( by ) joes_skies ( Go and See - B B C News " Cold WAR " How Moscow get Rid of Snow )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (1/18/2016 8:09 am)

Board footera