OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2023 1:20 am  #316911

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( Murder Violence Increasing ))) MURDER VIOLENCE is = Increasing Each YEAR in Canada ( why ? ) 66% murder violence were perpetrated by Intimate Partner = 28% of family Member = 5% a friend or Acquaintance and Remaining 1% a Strange = WOMEN and GIRLS gender related homicide increase 14% between 2020 to 2021 = in = Saskchewan = Manitoba = Alberta = Urban Area ((( to read more about this go on internet to = Murder Violence In Canada and USA  )))Suicide is Increasing Each Year all across Canada = USA = and OTHER PART OF THIS WORLDS and Murder Violence ( why ?)  by - joes_skies for joe olexson

5/07/2023 10:55 am  #316912

( one Taxi cab Service with one cab car = company work at night in  moose jaw , Sask.  = has 35 thousand people living in moose jaw ))  My friend had to go to the emergence services in moose jaw , saskatchewan = HOSPITAL = he when there 11:00 clock in the morning = he sit there until 45minutes to five clock before the the nurse called him to go to room 104 for the Doctor to see him = He went to the COLD Room to wait for the DOCTOR to show up = ONE HOUR or More Waiting IN THE COLD ROOM Naked with a CAP ON ONLY = The DOCTOR CAME IN  = EveryTHING going okay = the service started on me = the time when =  everything was finished with him it was 10:30 PM = when he got out from the DOCTOR SERVICES = He went to phone for a TAXI CAB = NO ONE ANSWER = ONE TAXI COMPANY from 7 COMPANIES ANSWER = THE TAXI CAB COMPANY ANSWER WAS SO BUSY = THEY HAD ONE TAXI CAB CAR SERVICES ONLY = THEY COULD NOT PICK HIM UP RIGHT AWAY = HE HAD TO WAIT ONE HOUR or MORE TO BE PICK UP = He did NOT Know WHAT DO NEXT  = I did not want to wait ONE HOUR or MORE for a pick up = He Wanted To Go HOME RIGHT AWAY = How To GET HOME = he remember three years a go his neighbor two blocks down from his house gave him his phone number telling him any time you need a ride phone him = he was thinking do i still have his number in my wallet = i hope so = he look in his wallet = going throw all his papers he found it there in his wallet = he said to himself = i wish he is a home and want to do this for me = he phone the neighbor = the neighbor answer = he explain what happen to him = the neighbor said ,' don't worry i pick you up right away = he said to him = i will pay you when you picking me up = neighbor did pick him up took home = he did pay the neighbor for doing this = WHY IS IT ONE TAXI CAB CAR SERVICES AT NIGHT IN MOOSE JAW SASKATCHEWAN =  WHEN THE POPULATION IS 35,0000 PEOPLE = lots of people don't have cars - some people when to visit some one late at night can not get home = some people when to a late party can get home = some people sitting in BARS and drinking at the bars and getting drunk can't drive home = no taxi cabs at night= just one taxi cab car only services  = what is going on with this city no city bus after 7:00pm = no city buses on SATURDAYS or SUNDAY = ONE TAXI CAB CAR AT NIGHT AFTER 8:00 PM = by = joes_skies (( something to think about when you go to visit Moose Jaw , sask ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/07/2023 10:59 am)

5/17/2023 3:38 pm  #316913

((( Old Saying = khf= ))) iron face is playing with us like a cat with a mouse ( 2 )he'd whip the piss out of the bully just to show he could ( 3 ) we're not out of the woods , yet ( 4 ) his appointment as , star navy's unofficial aide would hold water ( 5 ) six kiowas came riding hell-for-leather  ( 6 ) then i get taken by a nitwit that probably don't have no more thority than a dehorned billy goat ( 7 ) you can bet your bottom dollar they'll try to take him ( 8 ) if a stick of dynamite had been set off ( 9 ) his hesitation , which stemmed from a sudden case of cold feet ( 10 )  jake's wound up tighter than a dollar watch  ( 11 ) you get used to him , he sort of grows on you  ( 12 ) we've done tossed all our chips in . we got to play the pot  ( 13 ) unfortunately , time does not flow backward ( 14 ) what is done is done . we must go forward ( 15 ) but you can bet your bottom dollar they've got a reason ( 16 )  penny for your thoughts ( 17 ) i reckon i'll just play it by ear ( 18 ) ned couldn't shoot his way out of a dust devil ( 18 ) then , just as quickly , the streets emptied as they fled back under cover like chickens at the shadow of a hawk ( 19 ) bullsit , ned always was scairt of his own shadow ( 20 ) he couldn't even stand up in a strong breeze ( 21 ) you made a famous man out of that little piss ant just because he happened to have a pretty name ( 22 ) little man , are you hoorawing me ( 23 ) i always heard that if they drained all the shit outta TEXAS , IT WOULDN'T BE NO BIGGER'N A COUNTRY IN MISSOURY  ( 23 ) it just seems to me you're all eat up with the big ass, marshal  ( by ) joes_skies for joseph olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/17/2023 3:41 pm)

5/22/2023 1:58 pm  #316914

((( I wonder - How Much does ENGLAND GOVRNMENT SPENTING ON PRINCESS KATE ))) I wonder how much each day THE ENGLAND GOVERNMENT SPENTING ON = Princess Kate of Wales = I believe Princess Kate Of wales =  SHE ACT = LIKE PRINCESS DIANA with Prince Charles = Princess Kate of Wales HAS REAL HOT SYLE NICE DRESSES and SUPER PRICE JEWERAL ON And SUPER SHOES and COAT or JACKETS ON HER = Every TIME SHE GOES and DO HER ROYAL DUTIES = SHE LOOK LIKE A FEMALE MOVIE STAR =  NOTHING is CHEAP ON HER = PRINCE WILLIAM OF WALES LOOK LIKE A SERVANT BESIDE HER = PRINCESS KATE OF WALES TO BUSY ACTING HOT AND SEXY LIKE A  FEMALE MOVIE STAR FOR THE TV NEWS AND NEWS PRESS AND MAGEZINES = ONE DAY SHE WILL WAKE UP AND SAY TO HERSELF I DON'T NEED THIS ASS HOLE PRINCE WILLIAM OF WALES ANY MORE and  WALK OUT FROM HIS STUPID LIFE OF ACTING AND SPENDING LOTS OF MONEY DOING NOTHING = ON THE CORONATION DAY FOR KING CHARLES III = HER FAMILY WAS LATE = PRINCESS KATE OF WALES WORE A CROWN OF LEAVES - WHEN KING CHARLES III ON HIS CORONATION = WHY THE CROWN  OF LEAVES = WHY ? =  {{ WHAT DID THIS MEAN }} PRINCESS KATE OF WALES WORE FUNNY CLOTHES THAT DAY OF THE KING CHARLES III CORONATION = WHY ? = DID PRINCESS KATE OF WALES WORE A CROWN OF LEAVES = DID SHE MADE HERSELF THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND THAT DAY WITHIN THE KING CHARLES III CORONATION MAY 6 , 2023 = PRINCESS KATE OF WALES WILL N0T WAIT 5 YEARS 0R 10 YEARS 0R 15 YEARS 0R 20 YEARS TO BE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND = PRINCESS KATE OF WALES WILL NOT WAIT UNTIL KING CHARLES III DIES = TO BE QUEEN OF ENGLAND =  I DO BELIEVE PRINCESS KATE OF WALES WILL GAVE UP EVERYTHING IN 5 YEARS TIME OR LESS = I BELIEVE PRINCESS KATE OF WALES WANT TO BE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND SOONER =  I STILL BELIEVE THEY MARRIAGE GOING TO BREAK UP DEFORE 10 YEAR OR LESS ((( PRINCESS DIANA'S JEWELRY and ENGAGEMENT RING HAS = A CURSE ON IT and CAN BRING GREAT EVIL UPON HER THINGS TO PEOPLE WEARING IT = BEWARE PRINCESS KATE OF WALES = YOU WILL HAVE VERY BAD LUCK WHEN YOU WEAR PRINCESS DIANA THINGS = PRINCESS DIANA WAS UNHAPPY PERSON = SHE HAD UNHAPPY CHILDHOOD LIFE AND HAD UNHAPPY MARRIAGE WITH PRINCE CHARLES = SHE NEVER WAS HAPPY IN HER LIFE TIME ON EARTH = I WOULD NEVER WEAR ANY THING FROM A PERSON WHO WAS UNHAPPY OR SAD IN THEIR WHOLE LIFE TIME = BAD LUCK WILL  COME TO YOU RIGHT AWAY = DESTROY YOUR LIFE = DESTROY YOUR HAPPINESS FOR EVERY =  by - joes_skies (( BAD LUCK )) will COME SOON = DON'T WEAR PRINCESS DIANA THINGS = {{{ Princess Diana - WAS A EVIL WOMAN - Never Was HAPPY in HER LIFE TIME }}} Princess Diana - Biggest  DREAM and WISH was to DESTOY THE ROYAL FAMILY in ENGLAND FOR EVER - so it is coming = look what happen to THE ROYAL FAMILY SO FAR AFTER PRINCESS DIANA DEAD = = PRINCE HARRY and  PRINCE ANDREW = DIVORCE INCREASING AND DEATH = PEOPLE ARE GETTING SICK OF THEM ALL OVER THE WORLD = {{ REMEMBER THIS - JULIUS CAESAR CROWN OF LEAVE MEANT  = AMBITION = ABSOLUTE POWER = AND CORRUPTION = {{{ DOES - PRINCESS KATE OF WALES REALLY WANT THIS TOO = WHY DID PRINCESS KATE OF WALES WORE THE CROWN OF LEAVES LIKE = JULIUS CAESAR 44 BCE = WHEN JULIUS CAESAR WAS CROWN IN ROMA 44 BCE = KEEP YOUR EYES ON = PRINCESS KATE OF WALES IN THE FUTURE = SHE IS A CAT = TROUBLE WILL COME SOON = {{{ I do Believe Prince William will NEVER BE THE KING OF ENGLAND }}}} his - SON - will TAKE OVER FIRST

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/28/2023 9:25 am)

5/26/2023 12:59 am  #316915

{{{{ The BLUE COLOR DYE = in my veins for = Angiogram X- RAY - MACHINE - what is side effect after = }}}} The BLUE COLOR DYE = the DOCTOR use to put in your Blood Veins to use IN A X RAY called - ANGIOGRAM - Machine to Check YOUR BELLY and STOMACH OUT TO SEE what wrong Inside your belly and stomach = THE TERRIBLE SIDE EFFECT AFTER is VERY TERRIBLE = I had IT DONE LAST WEEK TWICE in 5 DAYS APART = The NURSE PUT THE BLUE COLOR DYE IN MY LIFT ARM FIRST = 5 DAYS LATER THE NURSE HAD TO PUT DOULBE COLOR BLUE DYE IN MY RIGHT ARM TO USE THE ANGIOGRAM - X - RAY MACHINE to Check my Belly and Stomach again .  After THIS was Done i Went Home . {{{ THE FIRST WEEK AFTER I , GOT THE BLUE COLOR DYE = PUT INTO MY BLOOD VEINS = 5% OF MY ARMS TURN BLUE AFTER = MY BOTH OF MY LEGS = FEET = TOES = and MY LIFT HAND and RIGHT HAND IS  SWOLLEN UP = MY TWO LEGS LOOK LIKE ELEPHANT LEGS = MY TWO LEGS LOOK TERRIBLE and FEET and TOES , IS SWOLLEN = AND I HAVE VERY HOT FEELING IN MY LEGS AND FEET = BOTTOM OF MY FEET IS SORE = MY LIFT HAND  and RIGHT HAND SWOLLEN = I CAN NOT TASTE MY FOOD AFTER =  MY NERVES SYSTEM IS ACTING FUNNY IN BODY PARTS = I FEEL EVERYTHING = I can not Wear MY Cowboy Boots = I have to wear SLIPPERS ONLY = I hate wearing SLIPPERS to work or at home = this is going ON FOR THIRD  WEEK WITH MY TWO LEGS = MY TWO FEET and ALL MY TOES = MY RIGHT HAND SWOLLEN WENT DOWN SOME = THE DOCTOR DID NOT FIND NOTHING WRONG WITH MY BELLY and STOMACH = AFTER TAKEN ANGIOGRAM - X - RAY MACHINE ON MY BELLY and STOMACH TWICE = {{  RIGHT NOW THE DOCTOR GAVE ME LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH MY TWO LEGS = MY TWO FEET AND ALL MY TOES AFTER THEY PUT THE TERRIBLE BLUE COLOR DYE IN MY BLOOD VEINS and  I CAN NOT TASTE MY FOOD AFTER = THIS GOING TWO WEEKS ALREADY WITH ME {{{ I WILL NEVER GET DONE AGAIN = I GOT NO TASTE IN MY MOUTH , YET }}} What will happen next after i had taken THE BLUE COLOR IN MY BLOOD VEINS TWICE = MORE TROUBLE IN THE FUTURE with MY BODY PARTS ?  I WOULD NEVER TAKE = ANGIOGRAM X RAY = AGAIN = TO MANY SIDE EFFECTS AFTER  and COMPLICATIONS AFTER = BY = joes_skies ((((( TO REMOVE THE BLUE COLOR IN YOUR ARMS  - USE VERY COLD ICE AND HEAT PAD FOUR TIMES A DAY = THE BLUE COLOR GOES AWAY IN TWO WEEKS = I USE IT = IT DID WORK  FOR ME = )))) = (( UPDATE I STILL HAVE BIG TROUBLE )) +== {{{ = WARNING = }}}} complications after you have the blue dye in your blood veins for the x ray aniography machince is : dizziness = serious allergic = breathing difficulties = bruising = soreness = swollen and hot legs and arms = lost of taste = kidney damage = heart attack = stroke = fast heart beat = damage to the blood vessel = internal bleeding = itchy skin = rash = severe pain = difficulty swallowing = difficulty breathing = nerve damage =  skin become red = arms or leg  feels different - cold feeling = these problems will last long time = sometimes you have go back to your doctor for treatments = {{{ i do hope don't  have more trouble after i taken the BLUE DYE in my veins three weeks ago }}}} if you want to learn about side effect by taken THE BLUE DYE IN YOUR BLOOD VEINS GO ON INTERNET = TO =  what complications or side effect  after you had taken blue dye in your blood veins for x-ray aniography machince . com {{{ It takes WEEKS BEFORE THE BLUE DYE GO AWAY FROM YOUR BLOOD VEINS and BLOOD }}} this is THIRD WEEK with trouble = Swollen legs , feet , toes , hands  from the BLUE DYE in my blood veins and no taste - {{{ what in THE BLUE DYE }}} n,n - dimethy = phenglene diamine = with sodium dichromete ( na 2cr 207 ) = in the presense of soduim = dimethylaniline ( ntp-2008 ) }}} = [[[[ iodine -based material = barium = sulfate = gaddinian or saline = ]]]

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/29/2023 10:43 pm)

5/26/2023 1:44 am  #316916

((( What does it MEAN )))) what does IT MEAN when a picture fall off the wall in your home or business for NO REASON AT ALL = this happen to me last week . I went to my business shop = i found a picture on the floor = it fall off the wall with no reason WHY = so i when on internet = and ask what does it mean went a picture fall off the wall = internet said ((( the meaning of it = you are going into more spiritual mean sudden change = or = reminder to let go to the past = or = pay attention to something important to you = or = deceased loved is sending a message something is important is coming = or = always focus on the present = or = change is coming to your life = or = warning danger in your life beware and ready = or =   be aware of your surroundings = or = be on the right path = or = negative energy of forgiveness and reconciliation are need  = we had to wait and see if it is true or not ))) i will let you KNOW  ( by ) joes_skies {{{ Something to think about }}} Picture fall off the wall don't BREAK = means = you have spiritual mean sudden change or a reminder to let go the past  or important to pay attention to the context in your life  {{{ Wedding photo fall of the wall  }} = means = sign of a change in your marriage  - or - a reminder to appreciate your partner  more {{{ photo of a dead person fall off the wall }}} means = message from the deceased person - they could be trying to tell you something important or warning {{{ Photo of the Family fall off the wall }}} means = sign of a change in your family dynamic or a reminder to appreciate your family more }}}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (5/28/2023 6:14 pm)

5/28/2023 2:00 am  #316917

(( how To Make - Puff wheat Cake )) Boil chocolate jell=O for 3 minutes with  milk - or cream or nestle coffee- mate or water = mix some bakers milk chocolate = mix puff wheat into =  chocolate jell - O - = mix it with corn flakes in it - crush it in small pieces before you mix it in the  puff wheat cereal = mix shredded wheat cereal = mix cheek holes oat cereal in it and put some - all bran - cereal  in the = chocolate jell-o = mix all together  = mix all to-gether in a pan with white marshmallows = with until it cool off = and eat it = by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/03/2023 4:53 pm)

6/04/2023 11:22 am  #316918

((( MAKING = CRIMINAL= has HERO = Something GREAT = IN A SMALL CITY IN SASKATCHEWAN called = moose jaw , saskatchewan = is trying to make a big american criminal from the 1930's = THAT HE WAS IN MOOSE JAW , SASK. IN 1930'S = THE CRIMINAL PERSON = WAS = LA CAPONE = THINK ABOUT WHY THE HELL WOULD A BIG POWERULL LEADER WOULD HID OUT IN MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN - 1930'S - ? NOTHING TO DO THERE IN 1930'S = AND = NOTHING TO DO THERE IN 2023 = I'M DISAPPOINTED = WHY IS THE SMALL CITY OF SAKATCHEWAN TRYING TO MAKE A HERO = OR SUPER HERO OF A TERRIBLE CRIMINAL LIKE = LA CAPONE BIG TERRIBLE - WORSE = AMERICAN CRININAL FROM USA IN 1930'S = EVEN LA CAPONE GRAVESITE IN USA = NO ONE IS TAKEN CARE OF LA CAPONE GRAVESITE = SO WHY THE HELL = SMALL CITY LIKE MOOSE JAW - SASKATCHEWAN = TRYING AND TELLING LIES THAT = LA CAPONE - AMERICAN WORSE GANGSTER WAS HIDDING IN THIS RUN DOWN CITY IN 1930'S = AND SELLING TICKETS AND HAVE BUS TOURISTS TO SHOW WERE LA CAPONE - AMERICAN WORSE- TERRIBLE CRIMINAL GANGSTER WAS HIDDING IN THIS SMALL CITY CALLED = MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN STARTED A TOURISTS SHOW AND CREATED A PLACE FOR THIS STORY IN  2000 TO 2023 = ( I DO SEE TOURISTS GO AND SEE HIS HIDDING PLACE IN MOOSE JAW , Saskatchewan = (( WE all telling the children crime IS BAD = being a CRIMINAL IS BAD = {{{ NEXT THE CHILDREN SEE TERRIBLE - AND - WORSE CRIMINAL IN USA CALLED = LA CAPONE = MAKING HIM A HERO = SUPER HERO = I SEE TOURISTS LINE UP TO SEE WHERE HE HID IN MOOSE JAW , SASKATEHEWAN = MAKING THE TERRIBLE = WORSE CRIMINAL IN USA IN 1930'S HAS A = GREAT = SUPER HERO = IN 2023 = WHY ? LA CAPONE WAS A TERRIBLE PERSON = WORSE CRIMINAL IN USA IN 1930'S = {{{ WHY DID MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN CREATED THIS HUGE LIE = AND WHY PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO GO AND SEE THIS = GREAT = SUPER LIE ABOUT A  TERRIBLE - WORSE - CRIMINAL IN USA IN 1930'S = LA CAPONE WAS TERRIBLE PERSON = {{{ WHY DIDN'T MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN = LIE ADOLF HITLER WAS HIDDEN UNDER GROUND IN MOOSE JAW , SASK = THIS WOULD MORE SENSE THEN = LA CAPONE STORY = ADOLF HITLER WOULD HID OUT ANY PLACE AFTER THE WAR ENDED IN 1946 = }}} AND WHY DID MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN CREATED THIS LIE ABOUT = LA CAPONE = WHY DIDN'T - MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN USE A CANADIAN TERRIBLE - WORSE CRIMINAL IN SASKATCHEWAN OR FROM CANADA ? WHY DID THEY PICK THE THE WORSE - TERRIBLE CRIMINAL IN USA = {{{{ WHY THE HELL WOULD = LA CAPONE IN 1930'S HID OUT IN MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN ? WOULD YOU HID OUT IN THIS DEAD CITY NOTHING TO DO 1930'S AND NOTHING TO DO IN 2023 , RIGHT NOW ? = LA CAPONE HAD LOTS OF MONEY = LA CAPONE ENJOY FUN =BEAUTIFUL WOMEN - WEALTH WOMEN  AND FAMOUS FEMALE = GREAT  ACTION = GREAT NIGHT CLUDS = GREAT PARTIES = FANCY EATING  PLACES = FANCY HOTELS = WHY THE = HELL = WOULD HE GO TO = MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN 1930'S ? PEOPLE ARE VERY = STUPID TO GO TO MOOSE JAW SASKATCHEWAN TO SEE THE HID OUT PLACE OF AL CAPONE IN 1930'S = AND PAY LOTS OF MONEY FOR 10 MINUTES TOURISTS EACH DAY IN MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN = TO SEE THIS FICTION STORY = I WOULD NEVER WASTE MY MONEY ON THIS LIE AND THIS FICTION STORY FROM MOOSE JAW , SASKATCHEWAN ABOUT = LA CAPONE = by - joes_skies ((( Moose Jaw , Sask. 2023 = NO CITY BUS AFTER 7:00PM = No City BUS on SAT or SUN = NO TAXICABS  AFTER 8:00PM = Restaurants close after 7:00 MP = NO PUBLIC BATHROOMS = NO WALK IN HEALTH CLINIC = NO LIVE ENTERTAINMENTS IN ANY BEVERAGE IN MOOSE JAW , SASK = MOSTLY PRIVATE CLUBS ARE CLOSING UP OR GOING BE CLOSED IN THE FUTURE = ONLY THING IS DOING GOOD = IS THE FUNERAL HOMES AND SENIOR HOMES IN THIS DYING CITIES = THE  CRIME IS INCREAING EACH DAY = GETTING UNSAFE IN DAY TIME OR NIGHT TIME 7 DAYS WEEK ))) KEEP ON RUNNING TO BE SAFE = DON'T GO OUT ALONE or  WITH SOME ONE IT IS UNSAFE )))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/06/2023 6:38 pm)

6/05/2023 1:15 am  #316919

((( What A = LIE = ))) HOW MUCH BOTH OF THEM GETTING  and what percentage they both receiving from these charitable foundation for let them to use their royal name and come to gave speeches to these different charitable foundations ? = PRINCE WILLIAM is getting from = THE EARTHSHOT PRIZE FOUNDATION AND CHARITABLE FOUNDATION = AND = HOW MUCH HIS WIFE = PRINCESS KATE GETTING FROM EACH = CHARITABLE  FOUNDATION SHE AND HIM REPRESNTS IN ENGLAND AND IN EACH COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES = THE ROYAL FAMILY IS MAKING HUGE MONEY BY REPRESENT THESE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION IN ENGLAND AND IN EACH COMMONWEALTH COUNTRIES (( I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING IT FREE )) HUGE MONEY AND PERCENTAGE OF MONEY IS PAID OUT FROM THESE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION EVEN ACTOR = ACTRESS = SINGERS  = SPORT PEOPLE AND OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE GETTING INTO = BIG = HUGE MONEY MAKING GAME IN ALL PART OF THIS WORLD {{{ BECAUSE IT IS = BIG = HUGE = MONEY GAME = TO MAKE  HUGE MONEY BY REPRESENTING THESE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION OR ANY KIND OF CHARITABLE FOUNDATION = {{{ EACH RICH PEOPLE AND FAMOUS PEOPLE ARE GETTING  WEALTH PLAYING THIS GAME }}} I DO AGREE THEY ARE DOING GOOD FOR THE EARTH AND PEOPLE . BUT THEY DO MAKE SUPER MONEY DOING THIS = TAKEN MONEY FROM THE POOR AND WEALTH PEOPLE =  by = joes_skies ((( THE PUBLIC SHOULD KNOW WHAT PERCENTAGES MONEY THE ROYAL FAMILY IS GETTING FROM ALL THE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION THEY REPRESENTING IN THEIR NAME )))= {{ remember this  = all COMPANIES  = all BUSINESS = OR all ORNAMENTS MADE OF ROYAL FAMILY = OR PRODUCES OF THERE NAME ON = Will Receive PERCENTAGE OF TAKE COMING IN FROM THE PRODUCE WITH THEIR NAME ON and USING THEIR NAME on anything = ROYAL FAMILY will receive PERCENTAGE of TAKE COMING IN THOSE BUSINESS and COMPANIES = MONEY JUST COME IN FOR THEM ALL DIRECTION OF THE WORLD = RICH GET RICHER EVERY MINUTE = by = joes_skies {{ i LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PERCENTAGE TAKE PRINCE WILLIAM IS GETTING FROM = PRINCE WILLIAM'S EARTH SHOT PRIZE ? HE NOT DOING THIS = FREE =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/19/2023 3:24 pm)

6/05/2023 7:51 pm  #316920

((( USE = RED = light for House Plants ))) i did used = blue = red = together and it worked = but i when on internet asking - what is the best color light to use on house plants = internet said = use red = red makes the house plant to grow more = produce more leaves and produce more flowers = ( remember use electric heating plant pad for your house ,  plant , too ) by = joes_skies

Board footera