OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2018 10:48 am  #1201

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( " POPPY flower "  Rememembrance DAY " WHY ? " : ALL POPPY FAMILY PLANTS ARE CONNECTED TO " POPPY PLANT " OPIUM "  ))) WHAT IS A " POPPY PLANTS or POPPY  FLOWER = IT IS  of THE POPPY FAMILY CONNECTION  - SOME POPPY PLANTS Contain Morphine = Some Poppy Plants cause Death to the Morphine Contain = Some Poppy Plants  - Unsafe  -  eating very large amount = Some Poppy Plants has Opium = Toxins = Alkaloids = Codeine = Produce The Resinoies =  Additive Drug = Opium (((( IT IS THE " WRONG FLOWER " For " REMEMBRANCE DAY "  )))) (((( So " WHY " Do we Use " A POPPY FLOWER " For " REMEMBRANCE DAY  " > Why Don't we use a  BETTER FLOWER PLANT FAMILY FOR  " REMEMBRANCE DAY " a flower plant family does not harm the people or has street drugs in it . { POPPY PLANTS }  is WILL KNOWN FOR DRUGS and DEATH  . So why are we USING A POPPY FLOWER for " REMEMBRANCE DAY EACH YEAR . ALL POPPY PLANT are RELATIVE TO POPPY PLANT OF OPIUM . ( WHY " DON'T ' WE USE A " ROSE FLOWER "  ROSE PLANTS HAS " NO ' CONNECTION TO DRUGS OR DEATH CAUSING PLANTS . YOU CAN EAT THE ROSE FLOWERS AND MAKE ROSE TEA . ( THINK ABOUT THIS WENT YOU WEAR A " POPPY FLOWER " FOR REMEMBRANCE DAY ( by ) joes_skies  ( I WILL NEVER WEAR A POPPY FLOWER BECAUSE IT IS CONNECTED TO THE FAMILY OF OPIUM FLOWERS ) {{ POPPY FLOWER DOES NOT REPRESNTS " LOVE " or " PEACE " ///  POPPY PLANTS REPRESENT " OPIUM  " and " DEATH " and " SUICIDE  and PASSION OF CRIME and Additive Drugs " and " Resinoies " and " Codeine " and " Toxins " and " Alkaloids " }} where is Love and Peace in A POPPY FLOWER or POPPY  Plant ? }}} Awake Up People ! By WEARING A " POPPY FLOWER " you are " ADVERTISING " OPIUM " and " PROMOTING OPIUM((( REMEMBER THIS " NO " One ever bring " POPPY FLOWERS " to a FUNERAL ))) All Poppy Flower Plants has STUPEFIER .

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/29/2018 6:23 pm)

11/14/2018 6:09 pm  #1202

((( WE " NEED " INSPECTOR ))) We " NEED " Inspector to Check OUT EVERY lOW INCOME PARTMENTS and EVERY LOW INCOME  HOME RENTALS IN EVERY TOWNS AND CITIES  ACROSS CANADA IN EACH PROVINCE .  I  saw terrible run down , , ALL KINDS OF BUGS , Rats and Mice in these buildings ,  unsafe and worn out PARTMENTS AND RENTALS HOMES IN MOOSE JAW , SASK , IN SASKATOON , SASK , IN REGINA . , SASK , AND IN SMALL CITIES IN SASKATCHEWAN AND OTHER PROVINCES FOR LOW INCOME PEOPLE IN CANADA . THE LANDLORDS ARE CHEAP . THEY JUST WANT BIG MONEY FOR RUN DOWN SUITES . THEY DON'T WANT TO REPAIR NOTING OR KILL OFF BUGS AND MICE OR RATS . THEY JUST WANT TO RENT . I BELIEVE EACH CITIES AND SMALL TOWN SHOULD HAVE " INSPECTOR TO GO TO EACH APARTMENTS AND LOOK AT EACH SUITES AND LOOK AT EACH RENTAL HOUSES  BEFORE ANYONE COULD RENT THEM OUT TO ANYONE . WHAT I SAW IT WAS TERRIBLE . EVEN " MOUSE OR RAT  " WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE IN THEM . WHY SHOULD LOW INCOME PEOPLE HAVE TO LIVE IN THEM ? SO WHY DOES THE CITIES AND SMALL TOWNS ALLOW LANDLORDS TO DO THIS . ( I BELIEVE EVERYONE " RENTS " OUT APARTMENTS BUILDING OR HOUSE RENTAL SHOULD GET LICENCES FROM THE CITIES AND SMALL TOWNS . ( by ) joes_skies ((( IT IS A BUSINESS RENTING APARTMENTS and RENTING HOUSES . They should pay for LICENCES to run them . Every Business small and Big Business need " LICENCES " in every town and Cities in Canada . City Needs MONEY . ))) The Landlord I Know are LIVING VERY GOOD in Big Fancy HOMES - Big Fancy CARS or Fancy TRUCKS , Fancy Clothes and TRAVELING EVERY WHERE . BUT CHEAP in THEIR APARTMENTS and Rental HOMES - no repairs -  no up keep  . cheap and want big money for run down suites and run down homes in moose jaw , sask , saskatoon , sask , regina , sask and some small towns . this is going on all across CANADA in each Provinces . ( by ) joes_skies (( IT IS BIG - BIG BUSINESS and EASY WAY TO  MAKING MONEY and  lots of DEDUCTION ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/16/2018 9:48 am)

11/15/2018 6:09 pm  #1203

((( Mexican Male ))) we Mexican were made for suffering . one hearts accept it .  a Mexican is happiest when he is sad ... sad over the senorita , whoever she may be . it is always better to be brokenhearted . amigo . to be brokenhearted and sing about it - rather than win the girl and have to support her . I  cannot think of loving just One . how could I be so Cruel to the Others , amigo ? they deserve my Attention , and then .... then ? I ride away , amigo . I ride into the sunset , and the girl , she longs for me ... for a while . then she finds someone else . the someone is a  Fool . he stays with her , and she becomes without illusion , and always she remembers me ... who was wise enough to ride away before she realized I was no hero , but only an other man . so I  am always in her eyes a hero , you see ? we are but men , amigo . we are not gods , but any man can be a god or a hero to a woman if he does not stay too log . then she sees he is but a man , who gets up in the morning and puts his pants on , on leg at a time like any other man . she sees him sour and unshaved , she sees him bleary from weariness or too much drink or drugs . but me ? ah ! amigo ! she remembers me ! always shaved ! always clean ! always driving super vehicle , twirling his mustaches ( copy ) by - joes_skies

11/15/2018 6:12 pm  #1204

((( Over - The - River  ))) Over - The - River can be rough , amigo , only now they are beginning to call it San Angela , after DeWitt's sister - in - law , who is a Nun ( history ) copy - by - joes_skies

11/15/2018 6:15 pm  #1205

((( Cattle Drive  - 1800's - ))) cattle would move at two and a half to three miles an hour , some figure fifteen miles , and maybe less ( copy ) by - joes_skies

11/15/2018 6:19 pm  #1206

((( Be Young ))) young people doesn't work that way . working hard . maybe a man or a woman shouldn't have it when he's or she's young . it robs him or her of something , gives him or her all he or she can have when he's or she's too young to know what he's or she's got . ( copy ) by - joes_skies

11/15/2018 6:27 pm  #1207

((( How Short human life is  ))) how short is a human life , with all the things to be done , the words to be spokens , the many miles to ride and see ( copy ) by - joes_skies

11/16/2018 1:18 am  #1208

((( 900 Names want B.Swanson to " Resign " ))) 900 people want Brain Swanson to Resign as a Councillor in Moose Jaw City Hall in Moose Jaw , Sask . I believe " ALL NAMES CAME FROM " NORTH " Part of Moose Jaw , Sask . Where all THE WEALTH PEOPLE LIVE " NEVER " did vote for Him for Councillor  in the city hall in moose jaw , sask.  . They Never did like Brain Swanson in Moose Jaw , Sask . His Votes always came from The Middle Class People and from Poverty People in moose jaw , sask . I hope he stay on and fight the city hall in moose jaw , sask . We DON'T Know anything what is going on with the City Hall and with  HIM . IT IS BIG SECRET " WHY "  ?   ( if he did something so terrible why is THE CITY HALL KEEPING IT SO - SO SECRET ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/16/2018 1:27 am)

11/17/2018 5:33 pm  #1209

((( "Palestine " STOP " Playing Games With " ISRAEL " ))) PALESTINE " Stop "  playing games with " Israel " you will never Win any War with Israel . They Got THE BEST MILITARY WEAPSON . THEY ALL CAME FROM U.S.A . ISRAEL GET LOTS HELP AND MONEY FROM U.S.A .  WHO YOU GOT TO " HELP " YOU . YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY BUY SUPER WEAPSON . AND YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS ISRAEL FOR FOOD AND JOBS . SO WHY DO YOU KEEP ON CAUSING TROUBLE EVERY FEW MONTHS FOR ISRAEL . YOU CAN NOT " WIN ". You GOT " NO " Money to buy SUPER WAR WEAPSON . You are Very " POOR " country and NO JOBS - NO MINERAL or MINES or BIG INDUSTRY in PALESTINE ." So you better learn how to " LIVE "  with each other . ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (11/18/2018 10:50 am)

11/18/2018 1:31 am  #1210

((( Medicine Wheel ))) Wyoming = the Medicine Wheel , a great wheel of stone with twenty odd spokes , well over a hundred feet across . the Shoshones copies Medicine Lodge from that wheel , but all they can say about who built the Wheel is that it was done by " The People who had No Iron ( copy ) by - joes_skies

Board footera