OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2024 10:55 am  #317021

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

(( Killing on Sunday 17 2024 )) The killing of The Family  on Sunday 17 , 2024 in  Ottawa = This Story Don't SOUND RIGHT TO ME = How come He ( the Killer )  did not Finish Off HER HUSBAND = Why Did The Killer ; Kill All The Children and The Mother and There Friend Not THE HUSBAND = Yes HUSBAND did get WOUNDED  = The KILLER Did some damage to the Husband = Husbands was not hurt to bad = the husband walk very strong and straight at the funeral for his Family Funeral = And Why Did PERSON WHO CALLED OUT to Phone ( 911 ) around 10:00 PM from THE HOUSE = Why didn't THE PERSON USE CELL PHONE or LINE PHONE ? If The Person has energy to CALL OUT FROM THE HOUSE TO PHONE ( 911 ) so many QUESTION ? and NO ANSWER ? by = joes_skies ( something to think about - Why the Killer didn't run away -  he waited )

3/23/2024 10:21 am  #317022

(((  THE = CURSE = Of Princess DIANA = ))) I believe PRINCESS DIANA put a = EVIL CURSE ON THE ROYAL FAMILY in england  = Princess DIANA HATED the whole ROYAL FAMILY = Princess Diana did EVERYTHING to DESTROYED THE ROYAL FAMILY = When PRINCESS DIANA was a LIVE = ( Princess Diana HATED = Prince Charles and Camilla = She HATED THE QUEEN and THE WHOLE ROYAL FAMILY ((( When Princess KATE got Married To Prince WILLIAM = PRINCESS KATE = Though SHE WAS VERY SMART = Princess KATE started to Wear PRINCESS DIANA = CLOTHES = JEWERLS = And PRINCESS KATE WORE AND GOT MARRIED WITH PRINCESS DIANA WEDDING RING = PRINCESS DIANA WEDDING RING  HAD A CURSE ON IT = PRINCESS DIANA had terrible MARRIAGE WITH PRINCE CHARLES = PRINCESS DIANA was very UNHAPPY PERSON  = SAD PERSON within the ROYAL FAMILY = ((( WHY DID PRINCESS KATE started to wearing   ( EVIL PRINCESS DIANA things = ALL PRINCESS DIANA things has EVIL CURSE on them = WHO EVER WEARS THEM WILL HAVE = VERY BAD LUCK = ((( HOW it is HAPPEN = PRINCESS KATE has CANCER = HOW long WILL SHE LIVE WITH CANCER = HOW LONG SHE WILL WORK AS PRINCESS OF WALES AND DO HER DUTIES = THE WHOLE ROYAL FAMILY is getting SICK = KING CHARLES III has CANCER =QUEEN CAMILLA NOT HEALTHY = HE LONG WILL KING CHARLES III LIVE OR DO HIS DUTIES AS KING = PRINCE EDWARD IS UNHEALTHY= PRINCESS ANN IS UNHEALTHY = {{ PRINCE HARRY is trying to DESTROYED THE WHOLE ROYAL FAMILY = Just LIKE PRINCESS DIANA try to do = WHEN PRINCESS DIANA was alive = PRINCESS DIANA told TERRIBLE LIES about THE ROYAL FAMILY = PRINCE HARRY is trying to do the SAME TO DESTROYED THE ROYAL FAMILY IN ENGLAND WITH LIES AND HATE  ((( PRINCE HARRY IS LIKE PRINCESS DIANA LIVING WITH HATE AND EVIL ABOUT THE ROYAL FAMILY ))) PRINCESS KATE should never wear anything of PRINCESS DIANA THINGS = everything PRINCESS DIANA wore or touch HAS A EVIL CURSE ON IT = Who EVER WEARS THEM = ))) The ROYAL FAMILY should STOP HUGING PEOPLE or Kissing PEOPLE they DON'T REALLY KNOW = lots of DISEASES and INFECTION and GERMS OUT THERE = THEY WILL HAVE MORE TROUBLE WITH THERE HEALTH IF THEY DON'T STOP THIS = ((( THEY NEVER DID THIS LONG TIME AGO = HUGING = KISSING PEOPLE WENT THET FIRST MEET THEM = NOW THEY ARE DOING THIS = NOW THEY ARE GETTING SICK AND DYING QUICKLY = ))) PEOPLE CARRY GERMS = DISEASE = INFECTION =  by - joes_skies ( don't WEAR PRINCESS DIANA THINGS = PRINCESS KATE PLEASE STOP THIS = ) PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM PRINCESS DIANA EVIL CURSE TOWARD THE ROYAL FAMILY =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (3/23/2024 11:11 am)

3/23/2024 1:05 pm  #317023

(((( WITHOUT PEOPLE ))) without  PEOPLE COUNTRY IS NOTHING = With OUT PEOPLE COUNTRY FLAG mean NOTHING = house or home mean nothing with out people = people makes everything = WITH OUT PEOPLE CHURCH IS NOTHING =  not the government OR LAW MEAN NOTHING WITH OUT PEOPLE = SPORTS MEAN NOTHING WITH OUT PEOPLE = GOD OR JEHWAH - GOD - MEAN NOTHING WITH OUT PEOPLE = PEOPLE IS EVERYTHING ON THIS EARTH = BY =  joes_skies (( something to think about ))went The leaders or government KEEP ON SAYING COUNTRY COME FIRST = BS WITHOUT PEOPLE COUNTRY IS = NOTHING = AT ALL =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (3/23/2024 1:11 pm)

3/27/2024 6:00 pm  #317024

(( TRUE STORY = THE PIPE = )) This happen this week = this person told me this story = his friend lived near a apartment building = one suite on the main floor = has a white plastic round pipe around 3 inches round o== pushed out from the top of the window from a suite in this apartment =  4 inches space open across on the top of this window the pipe was near his house = every morning he see more icicle hanging from this white round plastic pipe in the window of this suite = icicle look kind of funny it was all white with lots of small bumps all over this white icicle coming from this white plastic round pipe throw this window from the suite = he was worried = what is this pipe was use for each day and each night = so he phone the fire department about white round plastic pipe  in the window in this apartment suite = fire department said to him = we have nothing to do with this = phone the police = he phone the police = he told them about the white round plastic pipe coming out from the window and every day more icicles on it = police said they would come and look into this = police did come in 30 minutes = they came knocking at my door = i answer the door in my house = police said we can not find the pipe = i know the white round plastic pipe is hanging out the window in this apartment = i saw it 30 minutes ago = police said to me come and show us the pipe = i when out with them to the run down apartment = there is your white plastic pipe i pointed = i said to the police me = you must need glasses  = now police did see the pipe = after i pointed to the white round plastic pipe hanging out from the top window from the suite in this run down apartment  = you  can not miss seeing the white round plastic pipe from the top window = boy the police is getting dumper and stupid = if i did not  go and show them the white round plastic pipe in the window = they would never find it = it was right front of their eyes and they couldn't see the white round plastic pipe hanging from the window in this run down apartment = two hours later i went to see if the white round plastic pipe was still in the window = i was very surprise to see the white round plastic pipe was gone from the window in the suite in this run down apartment = did police made the person to remove it = i don't know the answer = it is gone  = i wonder what did the person use the white round plastic pipe for in the window suite = by = joes_skies (( making street drugs ))

3/30/2024 4:48 pm  #317025

((( Farmers - Ranchers - Small Business - Big - Huge Companies always = CRYING = ))) Farmers - Rangers- Small Business and Big - Huge Business  are getting  lots of Tax BREAKS each year from Both Government = and They Still CRYING THE BLUES every days or night =They PAY LESS INCOME TAX = and THEY STILL CRYING - The government DON'T HELP THEM at all ={{ what BULL SHIT }}= Who the HELL HELPS AVERAGE WORKING MEN or WOMEN living in cities or small towns = working 5 days a week = 8 HOURS JOBS = THEY DON'T GET NO TAX BREAKS from any Government In Canada = You don't HEAR AVERAGE WORKER = CRYING THE BLUES like THE FARMERS and RANCHES and SMALL BUSINESSS PEOPLE or BIG and HUGE COMPANIES  each day and night in CANADA = IN each PROVINCE in Canada = CRYING THE BLUES = ( I DO HOPE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL GAVE MORE = TAX BREAKS to the average PERSON WHO IS WORKING FOR THERE LIVING = In the  NEXT ELECTION COME UP = )They NEED MORE TAX BREAKS = One TAX BREAK = i do believe they should get TAX BREAK ON GAS GOING TO WORK each day or night ) gas is going up and up = Repairing the Cars or Trucks or any vehicles is going up and up = They should get Tax Break on their Vehicles for going to work = 85 % of the traveling is WORKING ) if farmers and ranches can get tax break on the EQUIPMENTS on the farm and TRUCKS in  there tax breaks = why can the average person get tax breaks on they vehicles GOING TO WORK = SMAll business  and big companies get tax breaks on they working and traveling Vehicles = on their working CLOTHES = Average person get nothing for there Working clothes = NO TAX BREAKS = Why Not ? they have WORKING CLOTHES TO = {{{ Wake FEDERAL GOVERNMENT = treat ALL WORKING THE SAME = by = joes_skies ((( average Person have RIGHTS to have MORE TAX BREAKS coming TO THEM each Year )))

4/04/2024 6:47 pm  #317026

(( Making of - VOLKSWAGEN Car - ))  = Adolf Hitler did brief design of the volkswagen car on a small paper in the restaurants with his friends = telling them = he wanted a cheap car = for everyone can buy in germany = and run cheap on fuel = on  may 28 , 1937 = owned automobile company known as - Gesellschaft Zun Vorbereitung Des Deutshem Volkswagens MBN = later that year renamed simply the Volkswagen werk ( people's Car Company ) = Across Germany - the development and mass production - Volkswagen car sold less 1000 riech marks = after SECOND WAR ended - the factory in ruins = THE ALLIES  toke over = would make the Volkswagen car = their own and attempt to resusitate the german auto industry = 1959 = agency - Diryle Dane Bernbach launch a new name for the volkswagen car = THE BEATLE =  OVER THE NEXT  several years THE BEATLE = BECAME  the top - selling auto import in the united states = 1960 = GERMAN GOVERNMENT  sold 60 percent of volkswagen cars stock to the public = in 12 years later = THE BEATLE = BROKE THE WORLD WIDE PRODUCTION RECORD  of 15 million vehicles = better then ford motor company 's legendary MODEL T  vehicles between 1908 tp 1927  sales = 1970's = THE BEETLE  = sale start to drop off = 2003 = AFTER 70 YEARS LATER AND MORE BEALTES CARS CAME OUT = 21 MILLION UNITS PRODUCED = THE ORIGINAL BEATLES = START TO ROLL OUT IN = PUEBLA MEXICO IN JULY 30 - 2003 = BY =  joes _skies ( if you want to learn more about THE VOLKSWAGEN Car ( the BEALTLE = go to = The History Of The Volkswagen Car . com = (( Someone to try say HITLER did not Design The Volkswagen ?  why are they taken Hitler Ideal away from HIM ? = ))

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (4/04/2024 7:14 pm)

4/07/2024 3:18 pm  #317027

(( Finding Silver Tablespoon )) What does in MEAN if you find a silver tablespoon on the road = MEANS = act of feeding oneself or both physically = metaphorically = taking care's of own needs and finding fulfillment in life = to embrace self care prioritize your well being = seek out thing the nourish you =  abundance = filled with joy = prosperity = aligning with desires and blessing = in spiritual belief = spoon is

4/07/2024 6:02 pm  #317028

(( Pepper Spray or Dog Spray )) you should carry Pepper Spray or Dog Spray  = when you walk your Dog = You don't Know went another Dog might ATTACK your Dog = This happen to a Lady who was Walking Her Small Dog = Huge Dog ATTACK her small dog = Should Couldn't Help her Dog at all = She try Kick = tTRY TO HIT  = and SHOUT LOUD = nothing STOP the Huge DOG attacking HER SMALL DOG = Until The PERSON OWN THE DOG came and STOP HIS HUGE DOG = THE DOG MASTER ' said to THE WOMAN with the small Damage DOG = I really don't KNOW why my Dog Attack your Dog = My dog never did this before = It cost THE LADY'S with THE SMALL DOG to REPAIR HIM = 1500 dollars = (( If THE WOMAN with The Small Dog had ( Pepper Spray or Dog Spray = she would saved her dog from the terrible attack from the huge dog = ( Pepper Spray or Dog Spray really works = ) and price of Pepper Spray or Dog Spray is only 15.00 dollars or less = ( nothing 1500.00 dollars ) walk-up before it is to late to do anything to help your pet or yourself from attack = by= joes_skies {{ ALWAYS PERPARE FOR WAR = FOR ATTACK = it come QUICK = NO WARNING = NO TIME TO THINK = YOU HAV E TO MOVE QUICK = are you READY ? }}

4/08/2024 11:48 pm  #317029

((( Good Movies to watch ))) GOOD movies to watch = Dancing Man movie youtube .com = Painted Face Movie youtube .com = The Dalton Gang movie youtube .com = Jack Perrin western movies youtube .com = The Phantom Stage Coast western movie youtube .com =Doctor Wolf western movie youtube .com = Four Man and a Prayer western movie youtube .com = Laurel and Hardy - Bullfighter movie youtube.com = Chant Mountain western movie youtube .com = Story of Century western movie youtube .com = The Man Armed movie youtube .com = When Gangland Strikes movie youtube .com = Woman of Straw Crime Barters youtube.com = Secret Evidence Movie youtube .com = African Safari movie youtube.com = Safari movie youtube.com = Odong western movie youtube.com = Cjamango western movie youtube.com = The Chase movie youtube.com = Trouch of Evil movie youtube.com = Even Angels Eat Beans movie youtube.com = Sabator The Killer Western movie youtube.com = Chanlestn &Trinity western movie youtube.com = Tarzan the Epic Adventure movie youtube.com = the Priates Capre movie youtube.com = Robin Hood New Adventure movies youtube.com =Heros Tears chinese movie youtube.com = Plunderus Painted flat western movie youtube.com = Sword Horine chinese movie youtube.com Danold Pistols western movie youtube.com Coast Robbery Underarms movie youtube.com = Doc West western movie youtube.com = Star in the dust western movie youtube.com = Crazy Western movie youtube .com = Odds and Evens Movie youtube.com = The Devil Made Me to do this movie  youtube .com =Dammold Pistols of Dallas movie youtube.com = Coyole House move youtube.com = ( All Free ) by = joes_skies ( very good Movies to watch Free on Youtube.com )

4/08/2024 11:50 pm  #317030

((( THE DROUGHT Conditions In Canada 2024 ))) go on internet .com = ))) it will be same LIKE LAST YEAR = Same Areas = Dry = FOREST FIRES = by = joes_skies

Board footera