OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2015 10:50 am  #11

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( WOMEN ))) after a while women wraps 'em up and puts 'em on a shelf ; and the dust begins to filter down on 'em , and the spiders , they come along and spin webs all over 'em , and it takes a doggone good man to get dusted off and brought to light again , once the women has got tired of them . ( by ) joes_skies

6/18/2015 6:31 pm  #12

((( Old Saying -pwe - ))) you better lie low for a while ( 2 ) big , sleek , soft , happy pussy , about to jump on a mouse . or a pair of mice ( 3 ) I think the shoe will be on the other foot ( 3 ) his scorn grew , and he went on with a heart of iron , and an eye of fire ( 4 ) = Some People love Violence = in all some people enjoy watching , some people have no manliness in them ; some people has nothing but a negation , except that some people loved trouble and lived upon it - the trouble of others ! some people has the pandar who brought fighting men together and watched them destroy one another . like the most detestable jaskal , some people lived upon the scraps of dangers thrown into their  path when the giants clashed . ( 5 ) theeey'd er light a shuck for  Texas before we tie cans to their tails ( 6 )  we favour skinning our own cats ( 7 ) I knew I might lying in my teeth  ( 8 ) you hold your horses ( 9 ) you aren't going to cut the mustard in the western lands ( 10 ) = Making Coffee - 1800's -  = ent for my cup of coffee . it was hot , blacker than sin , and strong enough to float a horseshoe. it was cowboy coffee  ( 11 ) he can trail a trout up a stream through muddy water   ( 12 )  they figured he had some sort of an ace - in - the - hole ( 13 ) the man was graceful as a cat ( 14 ) he was a soft - talking man , but he was tough , and so rough he wore out his clothes from inside first ( 14 ) he come close to hangin' up my scalp ( 15 ) you can bet your bottom dollar ( 16 ) we sat there , caught flat - footed ( 17) they weren't your cattle ,  he said as smooth as silk ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/10/2017 12:06 am)

6/23/2015 11:32 pm  #13

((( Old Saying - ptew- ))) a man has to take a chance , don't he ( 2 ) like an angel of grace ( 3 ) we'll be fried like pigeons ! Oh God , Oh God ! ( 4 ) don't you know that fire climbs faster than a squirrel ( 5 ) the devil taught jack that trick ( 6 ) they could burn us out so many rats ( 7 ) we're like water in a sieve ( 8 ) you can't judge of a man until you've seen him finish the race ( 9 ) it was a tight hole and fix for mr. bill ( 10 ) I can see that you've eaten your raw meat with salt on it ( 11 ) I 've an idea that they'll get pepper into their eyes ( 12 ) I  thought that I  was gunna be left here to die an' rot ( 13 ) far be it from me to step om jack's toes ( 14 ) it was easy enough to bottle up a feeling like that , but once it had been given rein , it was no longer enough (15 ) why don't you met me man to man ? are you yellow ? ( 16 ( he was as mean as a she grizzly with cubs ( 17 ) rough lot they are , the ragtag an' bobtail of the mountain country ( 18 ) he was destroyed the whole outlaw force might come apart at the seams ( 19 ) the mike  was on his feet like a cat   (20 ) peter wheeled like a cat ( 21 ) when did men have horse sense ( 22 ) the dun plodded patiently ahead like a husband with a nagging wife , letting the storm blow by his ears ( 23 ) they stood toe to toe ( 24 ) he missed the boat ( 25 ) talk of riding free , of having a home wherever a person hung his or her hat ( 26 )  he tried to catch a cat nap ( 27 ) he might just not give peter that inch of leeway ( 28 ) they would be sitting ducks for an ambush ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/30/2015 5:26 pm)

6/23/2015 11:42 pm  #14

(( Use - FRESH Kelp Extract Iodine ))) By Using ONE DROP of FRESH Kelp Extract Iodine on any area on your ARMS DAILY will HELP YOUR BRAIN AND MEMORY . TAKE ONE DROP A DAY AFTER A MEAL . YOU WILL SEE YOUR MEMORY WILL IMPROVE AFTER TWO WEEKS OF USING - Fresh Kelp Extract Iodine . I 'm use it . I notice my brain and my memory is working better each day . ( so Try IT ! ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/23/2015 11:43 pm)

6/26/2015 12:39 am  #15

((( People who DARED ))) Thrown back upon themselves , their horizons lopped off by the sea they would circle like migratory birds with no place to light . yet these were the people who dared , the people who died for the land , but they rarely died alone , and not always in vain ( by ) joes_skies

7/04/2015 10:54 am  #16

(((  MATTRESS for Your Bed ))) I can believe THEY STILL PLACING FANCY  TRIMMING AROUND THE EDGES ON BED MATTRESSES  . WHY ? IT IS HARD TO CLEAN . IT IS HARD TO KILL BUGS ON THESE FANCY TRIMMING ON THE BED MATTRESSES . WHY ?  PLACE ANY FANCY TRIMMING ON A BED MATTRESSES . IT IS VERY GOOD PLACE FOR BED BUGS OR ANY KIND OF BUDS TO HID IN  . SO WHY? DO THE MATTRESS COMPANIES  PUT STUPID FANCY TRIMMING AROUND THE EDGES ON BED MATRESSES . WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS BUGS LIKE TO LIVING AND LAY THEIR EGGS IN OR ON THESE FANCY TRIMMING ON THE EDGES OF THE BED  MTATRESSES . SO WHY? DON'T THE MATRESSE COMPANIES STOP PUTTING FANCY TRIMMINGS ON BED MATRESSES . I DON'T WANT ANY FANCY TRIMMINGS ON MY BED MATREESSES ! . ( by ) joes_skies

7/04/2015 11:11 am  #17

((( I SAW SOMETHING FUNNY ))) In my business shop  a man and his little boy around 3 years old came to my business . I had to do business  wih the boy's father . so the little boy  had to wait . so the lttle boy sat in the office chair waiting . will little boy was waiting , he was playing with his little toy he brought with him . i was watching him same time doing the business  with he father . this little boy was quietly playing with his toy , he was really enjoying his little toy . he kept on loosen it and dropping it  his little toy . but he found it each time . funny thing  about  his little  toy it  was a little round stone . ( so a  child don't really need very expensive toy to play with to have fun ) so WHY do we keep on buying expensive to toys for young children ? by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/13/2015 3:23 pm)

7/09/2015 10:41 am  #18

(( Funny True Story ABOUT A DOG ))) This Man came into my Small Business to Get a Haircut . This Man came with his Pet Dog . The dog came in and lay on the floor next to the barber chair . When Master  ( the man ) of dog sat into my barber chair . I just started to trim his hair . Two Young male  Teenagers ( Immigrants ) came in and sat down to wait their turn for getting a haircut . Will These Two young male Teenagers ( Immigrants ) was waiting they turn by looking and reading a book . The Dog stood up very slowly and turn his back toward one young male  teenage ( immigrant ) and very very slowly and gently backing up toward the young male teenage ( Immigrant ) . The young male  teenage ( immigrant ) spread his legs more wider apart . The dog slowly and gently backing into between his legs and sat down between the young teenager ( Immigrant ) legs . The young male  teenager ( Immigrant ) again spread his legs more wider . The  dog  back up little more toward him . The young male teenager ( Immigrant ) said in a sharp voice " Go Away " . The man own the dog shouted to his dog to come over here and sat down .The dog walk slowly and lay down next to the master of the dog near the barber chair . Few second later the dog stood up and back up again very slowly very gently toward the young male teenager ( Immigrant ) . Again the young male teenager ( Immigrant ) spread his legs wider and wider . The dog kept backing gently in between this young male teenager ( Immigrant ) legs . I said , " The Dog  want you to pat him . The Master replied said " he loved to be Pat .He's very loving dog . The young male ( Immigrant ) answer back very quickly " I don't like dogs " . So Please tell your dog to go away . The master of The Dog shouted  at his dog and told dog come over here and sat down and wait . The dog very slowly walked toward his master and lay down next to the barber chair . The haircut was finished . The man with the dog went out from my barber shop . The  one the young male teenager ( immigrant ) sat in my barber chair to get his haircut . And said you should not have any dogs in your barber shop . We don't like any animals in a house or in business . I said " the dog is very gentle dog . His just wanted your brother to pat him . the dog like your brother . His Brother said very mad voice " I HATE DOGS IN HOUSE or BUSINESS " . I'm Sorry  , The dog always comes in with his master when he gets a haircut here . So I willl not change that . ( by ) joes_skies

7/15/2015 6:29 pm  #19

((( Old Saying -pkit- ))) I made up my mind that come hell or high water ( 2 ) the sort of man who would beard the Devil in Hell and feed him hot Coal ( 3 ) they smeared the whole thing with white wash to cover up for jack ( 3 ) up to then they hadn't seen hide nor hair of them ( 4 ) the rest of you keep mum ( 5 ) if it is the wind , we can set our canvas for it and be ready ( 6 ) come over, will you ? Little medicine talk ( 7 ) = Schopenhauer = said " That Happiness was born a twin . Nothing is quite so beautiful as when you share it with someone else ( 8 ) jack would stop at nothing to put him in a bad light , to get rid of him ( 9 ) it hit him like a bucket of ice water ( 10 ) he looked now like a trapped wolf , but one still full of viciousness and fight ( 11 ) got eyes like a hawk an ' ears like a lynx ( 12 ) you're all taken up with him ?" I'm no such thing ! Why , if he was the last man on earth .... ! " Him ! Of all People ( 13 ) the gunfighter walked right up to him , took the crazy killer's gun away and slapped the livin' daylights out of him ( 14 ) the blow after blow that rocked his head on his shoulders until it bobbed as loosely as a cork on a string ( 15 ) it was time we found land ,  time we put down some roots  ( 16 ) I had an uneasy feeling . lmost as if somebody was walking on my grave ( 17 ) it was the movement to push jane out of the way that saved my bacon ( 18 ) they opened the ball , now we're going to play the tune and they'll dance to our music ( 19 ) jojn was handy with rpoes but in no way as good as most of those around us , who had been using them since tey were knee-hight to a short pup ( 20 ) you give me the wrong one and I'm likely to open you up like a gutted sheep ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/18/2017 1:17 am)

7/18/2015 12:10 am  #20

(( poem )) Cowboy do Travel , Cowboy has Adventure , Cowboy do drink , Cowboy has guns , Cowboy styles never change , Cowboy is quick in action , Cowboy like to fight , Cowboy like to ride ,Cowboy love nature , Cowboy love animals ,  Cowboy  has strong sexual desire , Cowboy keep on looking . ( by ) joes_skies

Board footera