OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2024 6:42 pm  #317061

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( OLD - SAYING - bvft - )))  for the moon ( 2 ) alot of them come through here with that in their eyes ( 3 ) this way , a man or woman either took his beating and went on like a dog ( 4 ) made him or her back water ( 5 ) he braced you , looking for his or her morning fun , and saw how  it might end and backed water ( 6 ) the night man's friend of mine ( i believe Nights are Danages ) ( 7 ) if you want a fast deal that the blind fools can't spot under their own noses ( 8 ) we all walk over the same mud (9) the stale buds of a sleepless night on his tongue ( 10 )  a woman first , businessman second . stick to one or the other . you'll end wrong . trying both ( 11 ) you find them squatting snug and happy , you sprinkle a little salt on their tails ,and watch them squirm ( 12 ) but no more for the eye to see ( 13 ) mack is always hungry , like a cow ( 13 ) i'll live longer , with luck ( 14 ) he loses his money and waits , like a spider ( 14 ) we can move first and stop him cold ( 15 ) you opened the ball this morning . i like to dance . we'll keep the fiddle playing until somebody drops out ( 15 ) big man or big woman , a man or woman whose bulk could throw a wide shadow in any dark alley on a cloudless night (  16 ) talk is cheap . kick him or her into the mud ( 17 ) jack has him trained like a lapdog ( some wife have her husband like a lapdog to ) ( 18 ) stan and his bunch are beginning to fed their oats ( 19 ) add a touch of seasoning to the sandwich ( 20 ) we could talk ourselves black in the face and never settle the matter  = by = joes_skies

6/30/2024 12:00 pm  #317062

(( JULY FIRST  ( CANADA DAY ) - monday 2024 )) Every cities and towns put on FREE ENTRAINMENT and MUSIC CONCERTS FREE = IN MOOSE JAW , saskatchewan CHARGES 15 Dollars to go to a STREET DANCE ON JULY FIRST ( CANADA DAY )  = Every YEAR they do this ( ANSWER = WHY ? ) federal government and Province Government gave OUT FREE GRANTS to THE CITIES and TOWNS for JULY FIRST ( CANADA DAY ) every year = TO CELEBRATES CANADA DAY ALL CROSS CANADA FOR THE CANADIAN PEOPLE = so WHY = HELL = MOOSE JAW , saskatchewan CHARGES 15 Dollars to there july first ( canada day )for there  STREET DANCE  = The Music is not perform  from BIG NAME FAMOUSE BANDS ? WHY should they charges people ? by = joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/30/2024 12:11 pm)

7/01/2024 2:01 pm  #317063

((( I believe OUR LIFE is plan AHEAD ))) I BELIEVE OUR LIFE is plan AHEAD for US before we get born = when we get  born right away we are place  on a STRAIGHT PATH OF LIFE = THIS STRAIGHT PATH is our whole LIFE TIME ON EARTH = we can not turn back on THIS STRAIGHT PATH OF LIFE  = we can not go OFF the Straight PATH of LIFE = we can not go lift or right = we have go on the STRAIGHT PATH of life = we got NO CONTROL in our life = it is PLAN AHEAD FOR US = Who are our PARENTS = where we live = if we are smart or DUMP = Crazy or LAZY = Tall or Short = fat or Skinny = or build like super man = Handsome or not Handsome = to work = TO have your own business = or not to work = live on welfare = or on the street = be strong or weak = HAVE illness = live a long life = or die short life = be disability = be blind or deaf = we got no  CONTROL OF OUR LIFE = TO BE a criminal = to be a thief = to be a murder = to be violence = to be kind = or very mean = to be a liar = to die young = or die old = we got no control our life = to live in a home = to live in on a farmer = or on a rancher = or in a renter home or  renter suite = we got no control in our life we on THE STRAIGHT PATH OF LIFE = TO LIVE ON THE STREET =  to take street drugs = to marry = or live a lone = to live common life = to have children = don't have children = we got no  CONTROL OUR LIFE  = because everything is plan ahead before we are born = when we get born  = WE ARE PUT ON THE STRAIGHT PATH OF LIFE = no turning back = you have to keep on the straight path of life until we die = how can a person get punish for crime = for murder = for stealing = WE GOT NO CONTROL OF OUR LIFE = or taken street drugs = to be great liar = or to be honest person = when our life is plan ahead for us before we are born = and when are born = we are place on the straight path of life = only time we COULD get off the STRAIGHT PATH OF LIFE BY DYING = THEN MAYBE WE ARE FINISH = OR WE GO TO ANOTHER WORLD = AND START OVER AGAIN IN DIFFERENT TIME ZONE = DIFFERENT WORLD = DIFFERENT UNIVERSE  = WE DON'T KNOW = OR DO WE COME BACK ON EARTH AGAIN IN DIFFERENT COLOR SKIN = AND living DIFFERENT COUNTRY = OR COME BACK AS A ANIMAL = BIRDS = INSECT = REPITILE = FISH OR A PLANT = OR A TREE =  WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AFTER WE DIE = ( HOW TO PROVE THIS  = go to people who tell and reads your FUTURE = these people will prove that you are living a life = that is plan for you each day and each night = these people read and tell the future = will show you = your life is plan ahead each step your take each day or night = no control = no turning back = by = joes_skies ( i do believe this = dream tell you what will happen each day in your life = dreams does point out each day = but you can not change it = if it is good or bad = this will happen in your life time = in a day or week or month )

7/01/2024 2:16 pm  #317064

(( GOOD MOVIES to watch on YOUTUBE = free = )) Trackdown tv show western youtube .com = The Case of the Missing Heiress mystery movie youtube .com =  Lineup mystery movie youtube .com = My god forgive you - but i won't western movie youtube.com = city of bad men western movie youtube .com = the man from laraniefhk western movie youtube .com = the far horizon western movie youtube .com = sabbath the killer western movie youtube .com = to go broke western movie youtube.com = bazing justice western movie youtube .com = dersert justice western movie youtube .com = big calibre west western movie youtube .com = chinese movie = Heros Tears ( english ) movie youtube.com = ( chinese Movie - in english - Sword Horoine movie youtube.com = tarzan the epic adventure youtube.com = robin hood new adventure movies youtube .com = coast robbery underarms mystery movie youtube .com =  ligtin bill carison western movie youtube.com = sleepers west mystery movie youtube.com = doc west western movie youtube .com =  king of the underground mystery movie youtube.com = ghost rider in the sky western movie youtube.com = tiso gun troubador western movie youtube .com = trapped in the bad land western movie youtube.com = the hawk western movie youtube.com = overland mail western movie youtube .com = winners of the west western movie youtube.com =  hope you enjoy these movies on youtube.com = terry and the priate free 1937 movies youtube .com == war movie called = Captain Midnight movies youtube .com = by = joes_skies (( enjoy watching these MOVIES FREE )) on youtube.com

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (9/23/2024 11:09 pm)

7/01/2024 11:56 pm  #317065

((( CANADA DAY july first 2024 ))) in moose jaw , saskatchewan is SO STUPID = they put THERE FIRE WORKS on when it was RAIN VERY HEAVY = how the hell you can enjoy watching THE FIRE WORKS when it is RAINING VERY HEAVY = THIS WAS  WASTE of money PUTTING ON THE FIRE  WORKS in Moose Jaw , Sask . this ( canada day ) 2024 = Went IT IS RAINING VERY HEAVY = HOW STUPID is Moose Jaw , Saskatchewan ( cities this year for Canada Day ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/01/2024 11:58 pm)

7/02/2024 7:18 pm  #317066

{{{ I do - BELIEVE - this }}} I notice MORE GAY PEOPLE are coming from Countries who don't have  GAY RIGHT for Gay PEOPLE = These Countries Gay people Should Punished  = Being Gay = These Countries GAY PEOPLE can not get jobs = or go out in Public = These Gay people in some COUNTRY are TREATED TERRIBLE = AND PARENTS are Shame to have THEM in Their HOMES = So they send them to Countries who as GAY RIGHTS = COUNTRIES allow gay people to live = there own life and work and go into Public area = without any TROUBLE if you are GAY PERSON = China don't have GAY RIGHTS = they Want Gay People in CHINA = India Don't want Gay People = Africa don't want GAY PEOPLE = Ireland don't want gay PEOPLE = RUSSIA = there are lots of COUNTRIES DON'T want gay people in there Country = So They are send away to OTHER COUNTRIES = like CANADA = USA = ENGLAND = FRANCE = GERMANY = AUSTRALIA = countries who has GAY RIGHTS = PARENTS are sending them away ( i do see MORE GAY PEOPLE every day = Where I live = and went you Travel USA or CANADA or ENGLAND ((( NO GAY RIGHTS in ASIA Countries = SOME PART OF EUROPE = ROMAN = GREECE = all THE MUSLIN COUNTRIES - no gay rights ))) by = joes_skies {{ Something to think about when you Walk the street = or visit different Countries }} lots young people are gay = ( FUNNY THING about this - where COUNTRIES HAS GAY PEOPLE and it is INCREASING each day )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/02/2024 7:23 pm)

7/04/2024 1:36 am  #317067

((( JOE BIDEN PARTY IN USA is VERY STUPID ))) They planning to remove = Joe Biden before the election in NOV . 2024 for The PRESIDENT JOB COMES = THE NEW LEADER HAS NO TIME  LIFT TO prepare his or her NEW idea or what he or she wants to do as the president of usa =  they should  wait after 6 months after joe biden wins the president job in nov. 2024 = then change the leader for the president of usa = promise this coming election = telling the american people if joe biden win = he would be replace in 6 months after he won the second turn in office as american president usa 2024 in nov. ( the joe biden party should NOT said THIS after TV DEDATE = I DON'T THINK THE TV DEBATE CHANGE ANY AMERICAN PEOPLE MIND = THEY HAVE THERE PICK ALL READY = IN CANADA NDP LEADER AWAYS WIN THE TV DEDATE ON CANADIAN TV = BUT THEY NEVER WIN PRIME MINISTER JOB IN CANADA = THIS TV DEDATE IS JUST A TV SHOW AND ENTRAINMENT FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH = BUT DOES NOT  CHANGE THEIR  AMERICAN MIND = NO = EVERYONE HAS THEIR MIND MADE UP WHO TO VOTE = EVEN PHONING PEOPLE ASKING  THEM = WHO THEY ARE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR = NO ONE TELL THE TRUE ON THE PHONE WHO THEY PLANNING  TO VOTE FOR = PEOPLE  DO BELIEVE NO ONE  HAS RIGHT TO ASK PEOPLE WHO THEY  ARE PLANNING TO VOTE  FOR THE COMING ELECTION OF ANY KIND ELECTION = SO KEEP JOE BIDEN ON = ELECTION WILL BE ON = WHO DO YOU TRUST TO BE NEXT PRESIDENT OF USA IN NOV. 2024 =  THE WORD TRUST WOULD BE THE = KEG WORD = TO PUT THE NEW PRESIDENT IN THE WHITE HOUSE = NOT POLICY = THE  WORD TRUST = PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN SHOULD PUSH THIS AHEAD = WORD TRUST = IN HIS SPEECH = BY = joes_skies = DO YOU trust donald ( duck ) trump  TO BE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT IN NOV 2024 ?  { Remember THIS THERE ARE 3331/2 million people in usa = and they can not FINE  a young men to run for the president job in usa = what hell wrong with american people - every countries has young person to run their country } after TV DEBATE = donald ( duck ) trump is making fun and jokes about  Joe Biden Memory = funny thing donald ( duck ) trump is NO BETTER OFF = something is Wrong with him to ={{ when Donald ( duck ) trump make fun at joe biden = donald ( duck ) trump is making FUN and JOKES ABOUT ALL OLD SENIORS =}} == (( American will NOT VOTE A WOMAN or ANOTHER BLACK PERSON into WHITE HOUSE in USA again = If they CHANGE THE LEADER RIGHT NOW THEY WILL LOSE TO MR.TRUMP = RONALD REGAN was NOT THINK RIGHT ON THE SECOND TURN IN OFFICE as the President = THE AMERICAN PEOPLE STILL VOTED RONALD REGAN INTO THE SECOND TURN as the USA PRESIDENT =I DO BELIEVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL DO THE SAME TO JOE BIDEN IN NOV,2024 ) because american people really RESPECT and HONOUR HIM what he done in USA when he was younger in USA = ) most POWERFUL NATION = will they VOTE A WOMAN for the President job in USA ? NO they will not {{{ AMERICAN PEOPLE and THE GOVERNMENT ARE = VERY STUPID = joe biden is 81 years old = the american treat him like he is 50 years old = they joe biden to put 8 hours in every day 6 days a week = Government wants joe biden to put 8 hours a day or more = 7 days week = and travel every where = and gave speech and shake hands = go the long parties and come home and gave a good speech = joe biden is 81 years old = he not 50 years old = so why hell do american people TREAT HIM = like he is young person = joe biden is regular OLD SERIOR = you have parents or grandparents = or relatives 0r friends in the SAME DAM AGE = they can not stand to long = they can not walk to far = they sleep after dinner = they lay down after supper = they all super pain troubles and health troubles = trouble of hearing = trouble with their memory = they get mad very quickly = they are neat = you have take of them like CHIDREN = {{{ Then THE STUPID AMERICAN PEOPLE and AMERICAN GOVERNMENT = treat JOE BIDEN like he 40 years old = THEY WANT JOE BIDEN  DO EVERYTHING = meet PEOPLE = GAVE SPEECH = SHAKE HANDS = GAVE  parties = Go to PARTIES = GO on TV  TALK SHOWS =DOES JOE BIDEN have time TO REST = NO = joe biden has NO TIME TO BE 81 YEARS OLD = GOVERNMENT and AMERICAN PEOPLE want joe biden be on the job 24 HOURS ADAY = {{{ REMEMBER THIS = joe biden is 81 YEARS OLD = joe biden and donald ( duck ) trump are BOTH OLD SENIOR MEN =  ((( I BELIEVE JOE BIDEN is Doing = HIS BEST =  IN THE AGE OF  81 years old MAN = no one in usa can do better in the age of 81 years old man or old woman = can not do better in the age of 81 years old = like JOE BIDEN = }}} something to think about in ELECTION in Nov 2024 = Next time IN THE FUTURE ELECTION in USA = The American people should PICK YOUNGER PRESIDENTS IN THE FUTURE = THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE THIS NOV 2024 = WHO HELL DO YOU TRUST = DO WANT SOMEONE  WHO TALK ABOUT HATE = AND CLOSING DOORS IN BUSINESS AND OTHER COUNTRIES And TRADES = AND POINTING FINGERS TOWARDS COLOR PEOPLE AND DIFFERENT RELIGION = DO WANT THIS IN = FREE AMERICA = [[[ england is doing the same thing with KING CHARLES III and THE QUEEN Camilla = treatment them like they are 45 years old = king charles iii is 75 years old = the queen is 77 years old = they are senior people = with senior feeling and illness and pain = they can not stand to long = walk to long = they should rest after dinner = they should rest after supper time = they can not go to long programs each day or night = or long theater programs = these people are seniors = over 75 years old = show me any seniors grandparants = senior parents = or  senior relatives = or senior friend = who can put 8 hours a day for 6 days week = and go to long hour parties after working 8 hours  = or go  to long public meeting =and gave speeches = go on interviews on tv talk shows = when they are 0ver 75 years old = show me these  people = before you points = at king charles iii or queen camilla = and joe biden = they are doing the best they can do as a senior = ]]] i'm 77 years old = i really slow down lots = slow down more each day and night = more pain = less eating = always feeling tired = the days goes quick = no time to do things = take longer to do things = just think what they feel each day working in the public eyes = terrible = [[[[[ i saw PRESS CONFERENCE july 07 , 2024 with JOE BIDEN = joe biden made TWO BIG MISTAKE in his Speech = Joe Biden should be REMOVE THIS WEEK = No time TO WASTE = The PARTY HAD MOVE QUICK = TO REMOVE THE DAMAGE JOE BIDEN DONE THIS IN THE NATO PRESS CONFERENCE SPEECH ON THURSDAY 11 2024 = THE PARTY HAVE FINE SOME STRONG MAN = SOMEONE HONEST = SOMEONE EVERYONE RESPECT = TO LEAD THE PARTY INTO NEXT THE ELECTION NOV 2024 = IT IS SAD JOE BIDEN WAS NOT YOUNGER = JOE BIDEN HAD HIS TIME = JOE BIDEN HAS TO GO = THIS WEEK JOE BIDEN SHOULD BE REMOVED = GAVE HIM BIG HONORABLE PARTY FOR HIM THIS COMING WEEK = GIFTS AND GREAT SPEECHES ABOUT HIM = OPEN PUBLIC PARTY WITH GREAT MUSIC = SEND HIM OFF = QUICKLY = TO GAVE THE RIGHT MAN TO RUN FOR JOE BIDEN PRESIDENT JOB FOR USA IN NOV 2024 = I WAS WRONG ABOUT JOE BIDEN = HIS MIND IS GOING ON HIM  = HIS MEMORY IS GOING = TIME FOR JOE BIDEN  TO GO = JOE BIDEN WAS GOOD = HE HAD HIS TIME = HE MADE HISTORY = NOW IS TIME TO GO = THIS WEEK = ( GO ON YOUTUBE .COM TO SEE NATO PREE CONFERENCE THURDAY 11 2024 ) SEE WHAT HAPPEN = YOU DON'T WHAT NEXT WILL COME OUT FROM JOE BIDEN 'S MOUTH = THIS IS SCARE THING = OFFER JOE BIDEN = MONEY = TO LEAVE = THE PARTY PEACEFULLY = THIS WEEK = MONEY TALKS = {{ REMEMBERS THIS if donald ( DUCK ) trump believe in AMERICA = he say he is AMERICAN in heart = how all his WIVIES all immigrants and muslin = donald ( duck ) trump don't like have muslim in usa = ( why do donald ( DUCK ) trump marry them = why CAN'T  DONALD ( duck ) trump fine a real american woman to marry him ? no went out from usa to fine his  wife ( twice ) to marry him ? why ? outsiders = why muslim ? something to think about in nov 2024 on election day = ((( Joe Biden 's Party is very stupid 3321/2 million people living in usa = the partry can not fine a young man to lead the party for this election in nov 2024 for the president job = the american DOCTOR are very lazy and Stupid not to come out and tell the americam people if joe biden memory is okay be running for president job in usa = ALL DOCTORS are keeping their MOUTH SHUT = why ? =for something so important for whole usa to know right now = Plus the doctor don't say anything how a 81 year old man health and mind is = american DOCTORS just KEEP there mouth shut = THESE DOCTOR SHOULD LOSE THERE LICENSE OT WORK IN USA =THEY SHOULD TELL THE TRUE  OF JOE BIDEN HEALTH =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/17/2024 4:45 pm)

7/07/2024 12:35 pm  #317068

(( WHY is it in each PROVINCES in Canada )) in Each PROVINCES IN CANADA = running by THE CONSERVATIVE PARTIES = THE DISABILITY PEOPLE = THE MENTAL PEOPLE = AND STREET PEOPLE  are living on the STREET = Men and WOMEN = these PEOPLE NEED special CARE = IT ISN'T THEIR DOING THEY ARE DISABILITY or MENTAL ILL PEOPLE = SO WHY THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY IN THESE PROVINCES in CANADA=  IS NOT HELPING THEM AT ALL = THEY ARE TREATED LIKE RATS = MICE = LIKE DOGS or  LIKE CATS = or LIKE A WILD ANIMAL IN EACH PROVINCES = {{ IT IS TERRIBLE TO SEE MENTAL ILL people  = DISABILITY PEOPLE OR STREET PEOPLE like this in CANADA }} i do hate to see this on the CANADIAN STREET in every city in CANADA = it is SAD and DISGRACEFUL to see in YOUNG  SO RICH COUNTRY = preaching we are a free and free speech country = ( WHAT A LIE ? ) by = joes_skies ( DISABILITY  PEOPLE = MENTAL PEOPLE = THE POOR PEOPLE = AND STREET PEOPLE ARE TREATED TERRIBLE CROSS CANADA = LIKE WILD ANIMALS OR LIKE DOGS OR LIKE CATS IN EACH PROVINCE RUNNING BY CONSERVATIVE PARTIES ) TERRIBLE TO SEE THIS (( THANK GOD WE HAVE = GARBAGE CANS and GARBAGE CONTAINERS IN CANADA = THIS HELP THE STREET PEOPLE = MENTAL ILL PEOPLE = AND DISABILITY PEOPLE TO LIVE EACH DAY ACROSS CANADA =

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/07/2024 12:41 pm)

7/08/2024 4:45 pm  #317069

((( I'm VERY HAPPY what HAPPEN ))) I'm VERY HAPPY what France ELECTION = They Rejected Jordan Bardella as there PRESIDENT = THANK - LORD for this = I believe would Ruin and Destroy FRANCE = JODAN BARDELLA has BIG IDEALS = HE HAS A BIG MOUTH = HE PROMISE DON'T add up = FRANCE IS BROKE = FRANCE HAS TO GET MONEY BACK SOME HOW = FRANCE Needs HELP in MONEY WAYS = JORDAN BARDELLA LIVE IN A DREAM WORLD = IMAGINATION WORLD = EVERYTHING HIS PLAN TO DO WILL WORK = HOW FRANCE TO BROKE = FRANCE NEED MONEY = THINK BIG = THINK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING = JORDAN BARDELLA has fiction ideals = he should write books = great  IMAGINATION = JORDAN BARDELLA WITH OUT MONEY = CAN DO NOTHING = I'M VERTY GLAD FRANCE PEOPLE VOTED THE RIGHT WAY = POLLS WAS WRONG = YOU CAN NOT GO BY THE POLLING EACH DAY = ON DAY OF ELECTION WILL BE THE POLLING = RIGHT ANSWER = FRANCE PEOPLE SAID NO = NO TO RIGHT = NO RIGHT IDEALS = NO TO JORDAN BARDELLA PLAN FOR FRANCE = HE SHOULD RUN FOR KKK PARTY NEXT = JORDAN BARDELLA PARTY SHOULD CHANGE THERE NAME TO KKK PARTY = OR NAZI PARTY = WE DON'T NEED GOVERNMENT TO DIVIDE PEOPLE = TO DIVIDE RELIGION =DIVIDE  COLOR PEOPLE = AND PUT THEM IN THE THIRD CLASS IN ANY COUNTRY = (( I BELIEVE THIS VERY GOOD NEWS FOR JOE BIDEN = I DO JOE BIDEN WILL WIN THE SECOND TURN TO OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF USA = I DO BELIEVE THEY= DON'T = WANT  MR DONALD ( DUCK ) TRUMP IDEALS = HOW TO RUN USA )) I BELIEVE JORDAN BARDELLA AND MR DONALD ( DUCK ) TRUMP SHOULD JOIN KKK PARTY OR NAZI PARTY )) THEY WOULD MAKE A GREAT LEADER FOR THE KKK PARTY AND NAZI PARTY = ( SOMETHING to think about ) BY = joes_skies (( thank lord THE POLLING WAS WRONG IN FRANCE ELECTION this time )) === {{{ Make ME LAUGH = who HELL DO THEY HAVE to take JOE BIDEN place = Is is EASE to POINT POINT FINGERS and AND CALL DIRTY NAMES = OPEN THERE BIG MOUTH = Who THE HELL do they have TO REPLACE joe Biden = THE LIST THEY SHOW SO FAR = IT IS LAUGH = IT IS SHAMEFUL list to show = Who WOULD REPLACE JOE BIDEN = They better of to GET FAMOUS  FOOTBALL PLAYER = FAMOUS BASEBALL PLAYER = OR ANOTHER FAMOUS ACTOR = or FAMOUS SINGER = to TAKE THE PLACE OF JOE BIDEN as there next PRESIDENT JOB in NOV 2024 = ( the list they show is big LAUGH = what BIG JOKE = they plan to win the election from THE TERRIBLE LIST OF RUNNER TO HAVE = TO WIN THE PRESIDENT JOB IN NOV 2024 = DONALD ( DUCK ) TRUMP IS LAUGHIING SO HARD = HE HAS WATER RUNNING FROM HIS EYE BALLS {{ Maybe Joe Biden's Party should offer ( joe Biden )  MONEY to quite = OFFER HIM  Lots Of Money to be remove from leader of Joe Biden 's Party = This Might WORK = joe Biden is waiting to PAID OFF = They done this TO OTHER LEADERS ( like Richarl Dixon- 37th president  ) in there Party = PAID THEM OFF UNDERTABLE = }}}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/12/2024 4:37 pm)

7/11/2024 6:45 pm  #317070

((( TRUE STORY about THE SAFE PIN ))) i was walking down town last monday = i found a small safe pin laying on the ground on the road i using going down town = first i did not want to pick the safe pin up = i walk away = then i wonder what does mean = the spirit meaning on s safe pin if you find one = so i turn around and bend and pick it up = when i got home = i went on the internet website about spirit meaning on things and dreams = i wrote in on the space = asking what it mean if you found a open safe pen on the ground on road i was walking on = what is spirit mean on safe pen = i read if you find a safe pin open = it means very bad  luck or close  safe pin means angels are watching over you and very good luck = but if the safe pen is open it is  warning something terrible is going happen to you soon =  before i found the open safe pin on the road same = week before  i was trimming my trees = with a step ladder = i did slips twice on the step ladder = and made dark bruise on my right leg near my ankles = this was on tuesday one  weeks ago = before i found the open safe pen on the ground on the road i was walking on going down town = this week on monday night = i took later bath around 11:30 pm = my bathroom is down the basement = when i got out from the tub after i finished my bath - dry myself with a bath towel = when i do down on right leg to dry it = were the small dark bruise was = it was shooting out blood like a water pistol = i was so surprise to see this at first = i know i should try to stop the bleeding = with what = i look around to see what can i use = blood was coming out fast = blood went all over the bathroom floor = some when on the wall = first i try use lost of toilet paper = it not work = the toilet paper was soak with bleed in second = i pick a another smaller towel = i try to place very tight on my legs = it work some but the blood soak it very quickly = i left the bathroom leaving blood on the basement floor hallway = i started to go upstairs = more blood was coming out like water pistol = i took my under shirt and placing the undershirt very tight around my leg = it did not work = more more blood was coming out = when got to the kitchen from the basement stairway = more blood was coming out like water pistol = i really don't know what to do = i went to the phone = i phone the taxi cab = telling him to come quick - i have to go to the emergency services in the city hospital = i'm bleeding very bad = in ten minutes the taxi cab was at my home = taxi cab took me to the emergence service = i walk into energency service room  = i walk to the front desk =  the woman at the front desk = i told her very quickly i bleeding very bad on my right leg = she trying to  question = i told woman  = i'm bleeding very bad = my right shoes was full of blood = the woman at front desk ask to  have a nurse come in = the nurse came in = and ask me = can i look = no if you remove the two towels = there will lots of blood coming out = the nurse did believe me = she remove to two towels = blood sprayed  every where = lots on the floor = some on the wall near the front desk = they rush me very quickly to the room = nurses and doctor came in = they lay me on the bed = doctor removed the two towels = blood was coming out = he put the two towels back on = nurses came back = doctor said to me we have to burn it to stop bleeding = boy it was painful = but it did not work = doctor said to me = i have to sew the it up = what happen to you= doctor ask me  = i don't know - i just had small bruise on my right legs after i trim my trees a week ago = i slip twice from the step ladder and made the small dark
bruise on my right leg near my ankle = about  week ago = doctor  said nothing and started to sew me up = doctor said to me wait a week and go to your doctor to take out the stetches  on my legs = i got off the bed = put on my blood shoes = i went to the waiting room  and i phone the taxi cab to pick me up = i had wait 20 minutes to be pick up = this was about 3:30 AM = went i got home i had to wash the floor in my kitchen to remove the blood - i had wash the stairway from blood - i had wash the basement hallway floor going to the bathroon = i had to wash the bathroom floor and the tub from blood = i got finished around 5:00AM =  i had to go to work at 7:30 AM next day = so had no sleep = i went to work = when i got back home = i had to wash floor again = to get it free from my blood = ( the safe pin was right = i will have some terrible happen to me soon ) lesson is don't pick up open safe pin or closed safe pin from the ground = by joes_skies ( just don't pick anything from the ground ) = {{{ i was lucky the TAXI CAB came quickly = i believe i would bleed to death in 30 minutes or less so much blood was coming out from my right leg  }}}

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/21/2024 3:52 pm)

Board footera