OPEN - Minded

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2015 5:09 pm  #21

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

((( Old SAYING -kjh- ))) by - joes_skies : ( 1 )  felt the devil rising in him ( 2 ) he wasted no time , but moved on cat feet to the further corner ( 3 ) you think we're on a a wild - goose chase ( 4 ) we'd be up the creek , soon ( 5 ) peter was tough , mean , and cunning as a wolf , dangerous as a prairie rattler ( 6 ) the Indians , end the outbreak , and become the man of the hour ( 7 ) it's no use sitting around with long faces ( 8 ) he carried himself with a hard- shouldered assurance that for mike was like waving a red flag at a bull . ( 9 )  they were now being hunted down like rats in a cornfield ( 10 ) an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure ( 11 ) they reminded him of pack of wolves waiting for one of their pack to make the kill before they moved in to tear it to pieces ( 12 ) why is it always the little man who itches to cut down the big man ? ( 13 ) one thing to be a soldier and fight the enemy but it was something else again to be a band of marauders behind the enemy lines  ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (8/10/2015 2:59 pm)

7/31/2015 1:07 am  #22

((( SOME PEOPLE like to be SICK ))) I know a person each year he has different illness . He goes to the doctor every week for something . I know this person for 7 Years . Each Year He has different sickness .When I meet Him the first time . He told Me " He had heart operation and He can not Work . But I saw "him in Summer Time , That year with his Shirt Off . He Had NO SCAR ON HIS CHEST or Anywhere on His CHEST .  The First Year I meet Him . He had SHAKING HANDS , SHAKING HEAD , SHAKING BODY , SHAKING LEGS . This when on for a year . Until the Doctor Told Him something and He Stop Shaking . The Next Year He had Backaches and Shoulder Aches and Sore Legs and Sore Feet this when on for 3 years . The Doctor did every kind of treatment and all kinds of  Check Up  on Him . Found not Wrong . The fifth Year He had Sore Hips and Sore Knees . He Told everyone He had His Hips Done and His Knees done  in Three Week . I saw him everyday . He was driving his Car every day  . He Told me he HAD Prostate Cancer  last Year . He had Operation on his Prostate . I saw him  last every  day . He never lost any weight . And He was driving car  his every day . This Year He had Lung trouble , Throat Trouble , Eyes trouble  and He can move his Fingers sometimes . Today I saw Him . He can not talk he was Mumble his Words , He loosen his voice and  loosen his breath . He told me " The Doctor don't know what wrong with his throat or his lung so far .  But He awake up around 6:00 A.M Everyday and drive his car some where every morning and All Day . He Tell everyone he take 300 pills a month . Different Pain Killer everyday . The Doctor still can find anything wrong with him . ( by ) joes_skies ( I for got to tell this person is 60 years old how - He just found out  last Year his right Leg Is ONE  Inch Shorter then his Left Leg . So this is cause of his BACKACHES and Sore Legs . He said he had to get special SHOES to wear . I NEVER SEE HIM WEARING THE SPECIAL SHOES , yet ! ) by - joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/31/2015 10:12 am)

8/02/2015 6:45 pm  #23

(( - poem - Your Body )) Your nice soft smooth warm body , to touch , to feel , to want , to know , to hug , to kiss , to receive deeply close , with  each other passion and desires . ( by ) joes_skies    ( or ) your nice soft smooth warm body - to touch slowly - to feel gently - to want with desires - to know with hunger - to hug with care - to kiss with heat - to receive deeply close , with each other passion and motivation ( by ) joes_skies

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (7/03/2016 3:34 pm)

8/14/2015 10:59 am  #24

( OLD SAYING -vgts - ) the old fellow was friendly as a pup ( 2 ) rise and shine ( 3 ) great balls of fire ( 4 ) I won't take another drop of that for all the gold in  California ( 5 )  = LIARS = I've know liars who were pretty square when it came to a showdown , and Honest Men that weren't worth a plugged nickel . ( 6 ) tell him to keep the hell out from under my feet ( 7 ) my husband is blind as a bat ( 8 ) the two ranches would be as easy as killing rabbits with a shotgun ( 9 ) I've got a horse that makes yours look like crow bait ( 10 ) I've got a bad habit of poking my nose into other folks' affairs ( 11 ) did anyone ever tell you you have a long nose ( 12 ) I  do the job the way I  see it and let the chips fall where they will ( 13 ) jack is different breed of cat ( 13 ) they were going at it like a couple of wildcats ( 14 ) luke would be about as helpful around the ranch as a burr under a saddle ( 15 ) peter is a lowdown polecat if I ever saw one ( 16 )  I  can't stand being idle .  clipper as a squirrel ( 17 ) I  don't seem to be able to open my mouth lately without getting my foot in it ( 18 ) Im grasping at straws ( by ) joes_skies for joe olexson

8/23/2015 11:14 am  #25

(( The Key to becomiming More Tolerant ))  The Bible says During His Ministry , Jesus Christ was surrounded by Tolerance . Jews and Samaritans in particular Hated one Another . ( John 4 : 9 ) Women were Treated as Inferior to Men . And Jewish Religious Leaders scorned the common People . ( John 7 : 49 ) Jesus Christ stood out as Vastly Different . " This Man welcomes Sinners and Eats with Them , " said His Opposers . ( Luke 15 : 2 ) Jeus was Kind , Patient , and Tolerant because His Came , Not To Judge People , But to Heal Them Spiritually . Love was His Primary Motivation ( John 3 : 17 : 13 : 34 ) Love , The Key to becoming More Tolerant , Opens Our Hearts to Other , despite their Imperfections and Idiosyncrasies . Says ( Colossians 3 : 13 : " Continue putting Up with One Another and Forgiving One another Freely even if Anyone has a cause for Complaint Against Another . " ( Remember ) The reality Today Worldwide , Winds of Intoerance are Blowing Strongly , Fanned by such Things as Racial and Ethnic Prejudice , Nationalism , Tribalism , and Religious Extremism ) by - joes_skies ( for ) joe olexson - for - The Family Bible , Congregation , Wise Owl Canada

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (12/13/2015 6:34 pm)

9/06/2015 4:24 pm  #26

( Old SAYING -kjy- ) have you got a death wish ( 2 ) are you as goofy as you look ( 3 ) looks like I  just may have bitten off more than I  can chew up and spit out ( 3 ) it's time to wipe that rattler's nest out ( 4 ) you bet your boots I  am ( 5 ) they were the scum of the earth ( 6 ) he'd prob'ly laugh so hard he 'd have a heart attack , for sure ( 7 ) them are bad apples in that place ( 8 ) calm down 'fore you have a heart attack ( 9 ) don't pee your fancy britches , sissy - boy ( 10 ) your folks gotthings all things all screwed up in their heads ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

9/08/2015 11:34 pm  #27

( Old SAYING -ptr - ) your shots are nthing more than farts in the wind ( 2 ) I 'd rather live in hell with rattlesnakes than in heaven with this bunich around here ( 3 ) the place was a human snake pit  ( 4 ) I said you were a fat tub of lard , blubber - butt ( 5 ) nit on your life , you obscene tub of lard ( 6 ) father , do you believe pigs can fly like birds ( 7 ) no , you silly goose ( 8 ) it is true that to much knowledge , learned before one is ready , is not a good thing ( 9 ) = after Eatin' = the Indian all belched loudly and smiled , the sign of a good meal . and the squaws were very pleased ( Some Asia and Europeans still do this ) ( 10 ) does the wind sight ( 11 ) = pictures = the Indians , for many tribes believe it is not good medicine to have their pictures taken or their images recreated ( other native in different countries believe This ) ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

9/12/2015 11:40 pm  #28

(( OLD SAYING -bte- ) they were about sixty feet apart , it was time to open the dance ( 2 ) but dangerous as a rattlesnake ( 3 ) loony as a monkey  ( 4 ) he is insane ,but crazy like that much - talked - about fox ( 5 ) you turned on me like a rattlesnake ( 6 ) how about just you and me , your royal pain in the ass ( 7 ) tit for tat ( 8 ) I thought I was in a room with a buffalo ( 9 ) when pig fly ( 10 ) after all , there was no law on the books against being a jackass ( 11 ) there is just a winner and a loser ( 12 ) the one about to face them all , about as useless as balls on a bedpost  ( 13 ) It 's is good day to die ( 14 ) ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson

9/21/2015 4:52 pm  #29

(( How Wonderful is NATURAL BEE WAX to use )) People really don't know how wonderful is The BEE WAX to use : Helps : Moisturizing and Softening the Skin . Helps : Helps : To Remove Wrinkles on the face or Anywhere : Suffer from Allergies , Homorrhoids , Stretch Marks , Some Acne , Rosacea , Exzema . Helps : Minor Skin Cuts , Wounds , Abrasions , Scrapes and Wounds . Helps : Chap Lips in Winter Time . Helps : Hair Loss and Make Hair Grow Back : Helps : to bring The Color back to the hair : Helps : Softening The Hair : Helps : To Softening The Finger Nails and Nails on The Toes : Helps : To Stop - Itching Skin or Skin Itch . Rubbing Bee Wax on The The Eye Lids Helps : Itchy Eyes : Rubbing Bee Wax on The Eye Lids around " The Eyes " Improve The Eye Sight :   Helps : Relieve Pain : Soft  Bee Wax and Rub it On Your Body Parts :  Helps : by rubbing BEE WAX on THE MALE PENIS make it Bigger and MAKE YOU HORNY .  ( You GET YOUR NATURAL BEE WAX from the Health Store  it will be Very Hard . So MELT THE BEE WAX  DOWN WITH OLIVE OIL or  COCONUT OIL or BABY OIL to make it SOFT to Use  , Put It in The Cup First to Melt it in The Microwave Oven . This Will Make THE BEE WAX  Soft to Use on Your Skin and Nails and Hair . The Bee wax has to be very soft to use . Melted The Bee Wax and Olive Oil Together in The Microwave Oven . you could add PERFUME to it .  ( by ) joes_skies ( BEE WAX WORKS VERY QUICK , just few second on your Skin and Nails ) ( BEE WAX is GOOD for LEATHER SHOES and LEATHER COATS and LEATHER CHAIRS . (  WHERE DOES BEE get THE BEE WAX ? ) Worker BEES Roughly 10 days old . They develop special WAX Producing Glands in Their Abdomens . The Glands convert The Sugar in The Honey into Wax , which seeps through Small Pores in The Worker Bee's Body leaving White Flakes on its Adbomen . These Bits of Wax are then Chewed by The Worker Bee to Make Wax Areas to hold The Honey . ( by ) joes_skies - for - joe olexson ( Barber Shop Joe , Moose Jaw , Sask . Canada ) ( BEE WAX HAS : Hyhoxpalmitate , Palmitate , Palmetoleate , Oleateasters and V- A   ( by  )  joes_skies - for - joe olexson

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (6/25/2016 6:31 pm)

9/21/2015 5:06 pm  #30

( USE MULTIFLOW ) Is Oral Chelation Formula =  By using MULTIFLOW everyday : Helps : To CLEAN  YOUR BLOOD ; Helps : To Clean OUT YOUR HEART - Healthy Heart - . Helps : To Clean Your ARTERIES . Helps  : Energy Booster  ( TRY IT ) by - joes_skies (((  THERE ARE NEW PRODUCES OF ORAL CHELATION FORMULA COMING OUT . AND CHEAPER  PRICES - And GOOD TO USE -  go to - EBAY .Com ))) ask for = ORAL CHEALATION TABLETS FORMULA EBAY.COM . YOU CAN USE THIS (  AMERMED - Nature's Detox or Healthy Origin chelated MULT - MINERAL -Traacs )

Last edited by jo-joes_skies (10/23/2020 5:00 pm)

Board footera